Of course i am , just very busy

still a lot to do but lacking time so progress goes very slowly atm

Of course i am , just very busy

still a lot to do but lacking time so progress goes very slowly atm

gotcha, just checking on JSRS. Glad to see you still working on it!

Are there any replacement packs around swapping the MX for M16/4? Figured I should ask before I go about making one.

RobertHammer, I have now also edited the CFG in your M4/M16 pack, the M4's are using JSRS SDAR shooting sounds, I was unable to find a near suitable suppressed sound that resembles either a SAKER or QDSS report. I also added 2 new M4's that have 4 way selector switches which work on Armalite, Colt, and Bushmaster M4's compliments from some of my friends at AR15.com, and I also edited the descriptions, ammunition, and names of the weapons. As of right now all the ballistics are based off of a 20 inch barrel M16, I do have plans to incorporate ballistics based on 14.5 inch carbine barrels and the VLTOR VWS-IX Defender barrel. Preliminary testing is looking real solid, I also have edited your pistols pack with a Sig P226 Tactical which I chambered in .357 Sig (wrote that whole code myself from scratch).

Are there any replacement packs around swapping the MX for M16/4? Figured I should ask before I go about making one.

If there is one I would love to have it!

I looked high and low for one and haven't seen one. I would love to see one though! Go for it!

I would love to see a replacement pack too. The MX doesn't feel or look right to me.

I would love to see a replacement pack too. The MX doesn't feel or look right to me.

Good idea ++++

Btw. What are your future plans Robert? I'm asking about these related to addons :>

here's your answer

First of all - i have to finish the pistol pack which hopefully will be soon

after that i will begin doing M4/M16 update which will bring few new things:

1. All the attachments will be standalone - this because of future packs and better compatibility

2. Some optimizations of the current models

3. New variants of ar15 - like Magpul variant etc

I might show some wip when i will get into it :)

Hey I am kinda slow but which are the names for the silencers? and which ones work for which rifles? I am trying to do a custom loadout but I am not seeing silencers in the readme.

you can look them up in the config browser in-game. M4 silencer is RH_qdss_nt4

I was wondering, would it be possible to include a flashlight for the M4 rifle (burst fire only) that doesnt have rails or foregrip on it? Ive seen photos of flashlights mounted on different AR15 type weapons on the barrel of the gun or under the front sight without picatinny rail system.

Sure this is a minor thing I just thought it would be nice to have the awesome surefire flashlight that the pack has on the good old rail-less m4.

Nevertheless thanks again for the best quality weapons packs in Arma 3, and I hope you make more!

Hey robert Hammer, for your next update with your m4/m16 pack and can you please add an m4 and m4a1 with a m320 grenade launcher and m26 shotgun it would be so cool thanks.:D

Here are some links about those attachments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M320_Grenade_Launcher_Module

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M26_Modular_Accessory_Shotgun_System

P.S. (If you can make standalone versions of the m320 and m26, so it can be even more awesome)

Edited by deadpool2894

Well, if I could make a suggestion, it would be to have an M4A1 without the RIS and with the traditional carbine handguard. I've been trying to recreate a few things and I find myself lacking in this.

can you please add an m4 and m4a1 with a m320 grenade launcher

what's this then?

D7wvb3qh.png

looks like a perfectly fine GL to me :j:

not to put you down or anything, just curious why such a minor difference would matter to someone in Arma. 203 and 320 work the same.

I'm told that the M320 is standard Army issue in the 'Multicam' sense, meaning that people keep saying that it's standardized but there's still a ton of 203s out there (maybe even more than the amount of 320s).

I'm told that the M320 is standard Army issue in the 'Multicam' sense, meaning that people keep saying that it's standardized but there's still a ton of 203s out there (maybe even more than the amount of 320s).

Yeah, I've only seen it in videos 2-3 out of the many, many videos out there and all but once it was on a standalone mount rather than a rifle.

Then again, it is 20 years from now, I guess it's possible it could have reached active units by then.

if the US Army still uses M4A1s in 20 years, I will be sorely disappointed in the US tax payers

Exelent mod! great models nice sounds \o/ i totaly love the SBR versions :D

Edited by Vasilyevich

RobertHammer do you have any plans to make AKs and other non "Blufor" weapons?

Thanks for the mod! AAA quality

Amazing mod! I was wondering if there's a plan for camo variants in the work?

Thanks!

Can you please fix the reloading sound. I've heard people reload from over 300m away at times.

Give me a proper repro but i still think thats A3 fault > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8938

Amazing mod! I was wondering if there's a plan for camo variants in the work?

Thanks!

Yes , there are