RH do you have any plans to add more versions with MAGPUL accessories and such? and also i wanted to update you that the N-B USMC mod is going along great thanks to your M4s and M16s,

PS. if you do make some that are upgraded to 6.5 i may ask to use those for a future project with the marines in 2035 (currently doing present day)

RH do you have any plans to add more versions with MAGPUL accessories and such? and also i wanted to update you that the N-B USMC mod is going along great thanks to your M4s and M16s,

PS. if you do make some that are upgraded to 6.5 i may ask to use those for a future project with the marines in 2035 (currently doing present day)

Yes there will be min 1 variant with magpul parts in next version - also i might add some special 6.5 variant

RH, Out of curiosity, Is is possible to zero in your weapons back with BIS Scopes. For instance I noticed with your Mk12 Mod 1 with the TS-30A2 zero'd at 500 meters is pretty much spot on, but with the LPRS being zero'd at the same target, same distance the rounds impact low on the target. Is it possible to fix that or someway to go about it?

Since the other MK18/BlockII mod seems to be dead... is there any chance for RH Block II M4A1's in the future? :)

l129a1_2.jpg

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sniper-rifles/brit/l129a1-sharpshooter-e.html

You could make one of these.... :) L129A1... after all it was based off the AR-10 PLEASEEEEEEEE.

Can't wait for you to release some more weapon types, 417 will be ideal marksman rifle and Im sure it has been said before, but if you were to make a M27 (built off the M416) and release that as a pack then your'll have the full package right there! if I can get a full squad worth of weapon variants in your packs they will certainly be used during my clans missions. The m4's are so well made, sometimes I just load up the editor and fire them randomly into the air in happiness!

Edited by P_Siddy

RH, Out of curiosity, Is is possible to zero in your weapons back with BIS Scopes. For instance I noticed with your Mk12 Mod 1 with the TS-30A2 zero'd at 500 meters is pretty much spot on, but with the LPRS being zero'd at the same target, same distance the rounds impact low on the target. Is it possible to fix that or someway to go about it?

I believe the LPRS scope isnt made for 5.56 ranges tho

I believe the LPRS scope isnt made for 5.56 ranges tho

You are correct, Although someone reminded me that this isn't real life and it's just a game lol,but you would be able to zero in scopes accordingly to which weapons platform you decide to use it on, but it is up to you its your mod.

You are correct, Although someone reminded me that this isn't real life and it's just a game lol,but you would be able to zero in scopes accordingly to which weapons platform you decide to use it on, but it is up to you its your mod.

It isn't though as the ranges are based on the scope rather than the weapon so there would need to be a '556' variant of the scope for it to be adjusted.

...you would be able to zero in scopes accordingly to which weapons platform you decide to use it on...

Mil-dot scopes, yes. For scopes with drop compensation marks like the ACOG, HAMR, etc, you must use the correct caliber (not to mention load and barrel length) or the ranging marks lose their relevance.

One of my mates in my squard really love you KAC PDW……but he can speak English,so he wanna me to ask you is there also a update for the KAC PDW?I remember the KAC PDW cant use the attachments in the M4/M16 pack,is there any chance to make a version of the KAC PDW that can use those great attachments?

Ps.really nice weapons in the pack,all the member in my squard love them,cheersï¼

A simple ASDG plugin for the KAC PDW would do the job, if someone could be kind enough to config it and post it in the PDW and ASDG rail system threads, we´ll appreciate it a lot ;)

Yes there will be min 1 variant with magpul parts in next version - also i might add some special 6.5 variant

The 6.5 would be wonderful with m203

I know this is just a minor thing, but it would be really really awesome if an unloaded rifle wouldn't display a magazine. Rifles look great otherwise though!

I know this is just a minor thing, but it would be really really awesome if an unloaded rifle wouldn't display a magazine. Rifles look great otherwise though!
It's already been addressed as a change in an upcoming version.

Dear Robert! You could transfer yours RH_Aks in ArmA 3! Many admirers look forward it! Thanks! Forgive for bad English.

Absolutely love this mod and can't wait to see what you bring to the table next!

well,how's the next update now?Any date of it?

Hi RH, is it possible to make RH weapons compatible with JSRS2.0 (I mean echo effect for using RH weapons in building)? As LJ said:

For that, the configs by those mods would need an update which only their author can do so, and if those authors have questions how to do so, they can PM me :)

LJ

Is it allowed\possible for a mod like this to be incorporated into ACE when it comes out? I'm not certain but didn't ACE in A2\OA port some weapons, I would love to see this as a permanent part of ACE going into the future.

Is it allowed\possible for a mod like this to be incorporated into ACE when it comes out? I'm not certain but didn't ACE in A2\OA port some weapons, I would love to see this as a permanent part of ACE going into the future.

Well ACE guys have own models which they had in A2 CO , so i'm guessing they will use them in A3 too

As with all individual addons that have been incorporated into ace before, it is a matter of permissions between developers (in this case rh towards ace). Ace, or any other full conversion mod fir that matter, cannot include 3rd party addons without permission, of course.