RobertHammer,

Is it possible to add the new magazine hide feature when the weapon is unloaded? I was honestly going to do an unofficial mod but can't find the model.cfg to modify.

Make the damn ammo stronger! It takes 6-8 shots to the chest to kill a CSAT.

The best thing I have seen so far is an option in patrol ops called "easy take down", it basically adds an event handler to every AI unit that causes them to take double damage.

It is a little hacky I guess but it works really well and makes playing quite fun.

RobertHammer,

Is it possible to add the new magazine hide feature when the weapon is unloaded? I was honestly going to do an unofficial mod but can't find the model.cfg to modify.

This will be added in next version - ETA unknown

In your A2 M4 Pack there was a Magpul Masada & ACR... are you going to include them at one point? :) Keep it up, always using your weapons :)

This will be added in next version - ETA unknown

Cool, thanks!

RH, is it also possible to add a version of the rifles that do not have front sights? It would make them easier to use with certain 3D scopes such as the RCO.

We've done some more testing now and sadly this pack does cause 10-15 fps drop when you have atleast 15 units with these weapons on them. Remove the weapons and all is back to normal.

If you want to test, just place a bunch of units in the editor, write this in the debug console (or add radio trigger):

{_x addWeapon "RH_M4_RIS"} foreach allunits

To switch weapons just write the following in the debug console (or add a trigger)

{_x addWeapon "arifle_mx_f"} foreach allunits

Switch back and forth. Also look at the units then look away etc

No news on the LOD thing?

Love this mod! Run it on my own server and it's great! One question though: can you make it compatible with the FHQ accessories? I know you've added your own accessories and I love them but it would be nice to be able to use the FHQ ones as well :)

Thanks for the great mod!

You can use the mod Asdg Joint Rails. it makes it able to use the fhq attachments on RHs M4

You can use the mod Asdg Joint Rails. it makes it able to use the fhq attachments on RHs M4

I am using the ASDG Joint Rails, but it doesn't work for me. Is there something you need to do to install it then? Because ASDG doesn't work for any weapon with any accessory for me...

I am using the ASDG Joint Rails, but it doesn't work for me. Is there something you need to do to install it then? Because ASDG doesn't work for any weapon with any accessory for me...

Theres a Download on this thread somewhere I think where someone made a PBO to make them ASDG compatible

They are already Asdg compatible. You need to install the optional config which can be found in an seperate folder in the asdg joint rails mod folder. you have to put this config ( dont know the exact name ) in the addon folder. it works fine for me.

They are already Asdg compatible. You need to install the optional config which can be found in an seperate folder in the asdg joint rails mod folder. you have to put this config ( dont know the exact name ) in the addon folder. it works fine for me.

Thanks, I got it! :) Now the mod is perfect for me! I hope there'll be more weapons with such impressive high detail!

Fade distance for this pack seems completely broken (at least in dev build). No matter the distance to anyone who reloads I still hear it louder in my ear than even my own goddamn reload.

Still love this mod. Any chance for the update we can get some tracers for the Mk262 ammo?

Still love this mod. Any chance for the update we can get some tracers for the Mk262 ammo?

Hollow-point boat-tail tracers? Not likely.

I know this is a long shot, but this pack would've been perfect if there was a more modern 7.62 M16 based platform like the 110 or SR25. RH how possible would it be?

Edited by SpectreRSG

Been toying around with the config just to test stuff. :p. Hope you don't mind Rob.

class RH_762x35_BLK: B_762x51_Ball

{

hit = 10.5;

typicalSpeed = 680;

};

class RH_30Rnd_762x35_BLK: 20Rnd_762x51_Mag

{

displayName = "300 BLK 30Rnd STANAG Mag";

displayNameShort = "300 BLK";

descriptionShort = "Caliber: 7.62x35mm 300 BLK<br />Rounds: 30<br />Used in: Vltor SBR";

picture = "\A3\weapons_F\data\UI\m_30stanag_CA.paa";

initSpeed = 680;

ammo = "RH_762x35_BLK";

count = 30;

};

Robert_Hammer, I've noticed a visual bug.

When you drop the different colored M4 SBRs on the ground from your inventory or place them on the ground with a script, the models all have tan accessories rather than their respective black or green accessories. You can duplicate this by dropping an ammo box in the editor, then taking one of each SBR and placing it in your inventory. Then just go anywhere and drop them out of your inventory on the ground.

Hopefully this one is just a quick fix for you. Looking forward to the next version, whenever it comes out. Your weapon mods are very high quality and are my go-to mods for weapons.

Robert_Hammer, I've noticed a visual bug.

When you drop the different colored M4 SBRs on the ground from your inventory or place them on the ground with a script, the models all have tan accessories rather than their respective black or green accessories. You can duplicate this by dropping an ammo box in the editor, then taking one of each SBR and placing it in your inventory. Then just go anywhere and drop them out of your inventory on the ground.

Hopefully this one is just a quick fix for you. Looking forward to the next version, whenever it comes out. Your weapon mods are very high quality and are my go-to mods for weapons.

I know this issue but i cant fix that because its a arma 3 issue > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5153

Same issue have every items or weapons that are using hiddenselection reskin

Robert, spectacular mod. The models are top notch, the attention to detail (seeing the rounds through the ejection port prior to the bolt release being hit) is outstanding. They look better than the official guns, BI should pay you for this and add them into the base game.

Hollow-point boat-tail tracers? Not likely.
I don't know much about ammo.

What I do know is that the Mk262 packs a superior punch to the alternatives, and my unit wants tracers to be a part of a standard loadout. I'd hate to use a weaker round just because I want a tracer effect.

I'm just saying...

What I do know is that the Mk262 packs a superior punch to the alternatives, and my unit wants tracers to be a part of a standard loadout. I'd hate to use a weaker round just because I want a tracer effect.

I'm just saying...

That's not really how the real world works, though. MK262 is a precision/shooter round. M196/M856 is not a round that "goes" in all weapons. While deployed, we had our precision gunner (with a M107) shooting a .50 cal tracer/and/or API round. Guess what? The gun isn't even meant to shoot that and was technically "down" once that was discovered. Oops. The tracer round isn't necessarily the panacea.

I'm just saying...

Short version: Mk262 rounds are expensive (comparatively, standard M855 rounds given to everyone cost around 26 cents per round, while Mk262 are around $1.50 a round) rounds designed for accuracy.

http://ammo.ar15.com/project/Ammo_Cross_Sections/Mk262%20Mod1%203.jpg

Chucking a bunch of phosphorus in the tail would mess a little with the ballistics of the round and also be rather useless (IRL tracers are rarely used for much more than target indication.) as you're removing the entire point of the 262 round which is accuracy. Not to mention jacking up the price of what's already an expensive round.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv360/wolfganggross/group%20cutaways%201/IMG_1003.jpg

Short version: It's unrealistic and probably won't get added, you can however add tracer rounds your self (with RH's permission to edit the config).