It´s a compromise, either you have good looking guns or good performance... have you tested how much RM M4s are needed to cause fps drop? Limit their number in your server... ArmA3 has its performances issues, thou it is largely better optimized compared to A2, but the way I see it, to prevent this fps drop you´ll have to wait for BIS improving A3 optimization or Tigg reducing again the polycount! (you can´t argue that they didn´t cause fps drop on A2 cus they aren´t the exact same models, their detail and polycount is highier than RH pack for A2)

Either way you´ll have to limit the number of RH weapons on server (and deal with the fps drop) or wait some time for both solutions I said previously... or as a third option, use Alex_Vestin´s M4 (which doesn´t have M203 grenade launchers) or Massi´s guns ;)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Is there any chance a M249, M240 or an AT4 would be released.

There's always a chance, it's the probability that you should be thinking of.

Also, I'm not aiming this directly at you but I've noticed at least one to two requests for more weapons on literally every page of this thread and IMO it's starting to rub me the wrong way and seem rude, be thankful for what you've got so far and RH will no doubt integrate more if he wants to as he always reading the forums and can clearly see interest of the community.

Edited by Scarecrow398

Maybe an issue with the lods?

i'm also think it's a LOD thing. Reduce the LOD at higher distances could probably the solution. the weapons look great no question but in higher distances there is no need of a high LOD.

I'm making a SP mission. Is there anyway to return if the player has this mod running? I would like the mission to be compatible with the addon and vanilla. Thanks.

I'm making a SP mission. Is there anyway to return if the player has this mod running? I would like the mission to be compatible with the addon and vanilla. Thanks.

if (isClass (configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "RH_m4_cfg")) then {//CODE};

Thanks. Appreciate the response.

Edited by Iceman77

There's always a chance, it's the probability that you should be thinking of.

Also, I'm not aiming this directly at you but I've noticed at least one to two requests for more weapons on literally every page of this thread and IMO it's starting to rub me the wrong way and seem rude, be thankful for what you've got so far and RH will no doubt integrate more if he wants to as he always reading the forums and can clearly see interest of the community.

Yeah, if his Arma 2 releases are any guide good things will come to those who wait.

Great job on the pack! Really liking the sounds and most of all the flashlight included.

Finally a proper flashlight for Arma 3, please dont ever make this like the BIS flashlight which is extremely dim.

Hope to see a Smg pack some day with perhaps a MP5A3 that has a surefire flashlight mounted on the handguard. :)

Oh forgot to ask..

Would it be possible to make the accessories compatible with Arma 3 default weapons? Dont know if the sights work on them yet but the flashlight sure didnt fit on the blu or the opfor rifle.

Its just that I find the flashlight especially so useful in my mission making that it would be good to have a powerful light for the def. weapons.

Edited by coltti

Great job on the pack! Really liking the sounds and most of all the flashlight included.

Finally a proper flashlight for Arma 3, please dont ever make this like the BIS flashlight which is extremely dim.

Hope to see a Smg pack some day with perhaps a MP5A3 that has a surefire flashlight mounted on the handguard. :)

Oh forgot to ask..

Would it be possible to make the accessories compatible with Arma 3 default weapons? Dont know if the sights work on them yet but the flashlight sure didnt fit on the blu or the opfor rifle.

Its just that I find the flashlight especially so useful in my mission making that it would be good to have a powerful light for the def. weapons.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=167522

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Oh thanks RatNL! Helps out a lot.

By the way the firing sounds in this pack are way better than in the previous packs, great work on the sounds.

Great addon! I've just got one request...

Van-Uhm.bmp

Look alike... Would be great! Just the colours mainly... :)

That was from a TED talk, wasn't it? If I'm not mistaken it's a C7, as used by the Dutch which are modified from the originals.

Many of the Dutch Army's C7s have had an overhaul: the rifle's black furniture has now been replaced by dark earth furniture. New parts include a new retracting stock, the Diemaco IUR with RIS rails for mounting flashlights and laser systems, and a vertical foregrip with built-in bipod; the thermold plastic magazines have now become brown in color. The ELCAN sighting system has also disappeared in favour of the Swedish made Aimpoint CompM4 red dot sight.

That was from a TED talk, wasn't it? If I'm not mistaken it's a C7, as used by the Dutch which are modified from the originals.

C8, Yup, M68 CCO, Aimpoint 3x Magnifier, CAA CBS stock, oversized magazine release, ambidextrous safety selector switch, but otherwise a regular M4A1/C8.

Not sure if this is an issue that can be easily fixed but I've just noticed that when using the 2D acog, there is an issue with the zero of the M4A1. The zeroing is set by default to 189 meters which doesn't make sense, and the rounds are not impacting where they should be at either a 189m zero or 300m zero meaning the distance markers on the reticule aren't accurate. Besides that I r8 this mod 8/8 m8 can't deb8 that this is gr8 and I can't w8 for more of your addons in future! Hope this issue can be fixed though.

Can you zero the Acog? I thought it was set zeroed to a specific range, otherwise it'd make the range markers on the actual optic itself redundant if you could adjust it.

Can you zero the Acog? I thought it was set zeroed to a specific range, otherwise it'd make the range markers on the actual optic itself redundant if you could adjust it.

Yeah the optic is meant to be zeroed at 300 meters, but right now you can switch between a 300m zero or a 189m zero, that's issue #1. Issue #2 is that the rounds do not impact where they are supposed to with either one set, which isn't really a huge issue because either way you can still shoot what needs to be shot, it just makes things a little more difficult.

been a huge fan of yours since i started modding Arma2.

Love this mod, have my entire AI squad outfitted with nothing but your weapons (except the Machinegunner)

are you going to be doing the Submachine guns again? I loved your P90 in Arma2 and would love to use it again, especially since I can assign AI to take up positions in houses, and enemy AI occasionally wander indoors.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize that the Aimpoint also has 1x magnification. How silly of me. Anyways, good job and I hope your next ventures will be just as good if not better.