Thank you sir

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Have anyone a solution for this ?: :(
The mod pretty good. I love it. But I have a little issue.

I create 15 units with your weapons and put them all together in one area. Then the game is shaking if i look to the units.

If i create 30 units with other Weapons for example the tgr21 of BIS the game isn't shaking.

RH? Have you seen this problem, and been able to reproduce it?

Nice work, Mr.RobertHammer.

I am glad to meet your high quality weapons again in ArmA3 :)

I like "classic" weapons (in this pack, AR-10, M16A1 and M16A2), so I want more attachments for them.

I like "classic" weapons (in this pack, AR-10, M16A1 and M16A2), so I want more attachments for them.

Speaking of, shouldn't the Delft scope be attachable to the M16A1 and A2?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Speaking of, shouldn't the Delft scope be attachable to the M16A1 and A2?

Not sure if that can be used on ar15 because that scope was made only for ar10

anyway in the future i will add original colt scope which is almost same as Delft scope just for old ar15

Edited by RobertHammer

So if read it well the new magazines do more damage?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Please! Making guns AR10, M16A1 with texture on high quality. Same as others. Guns Ar10, M4, M16A1, M16A2, M16A3, MK12 and Sam-R. The palm enters the hilt of the weapon. Is to correct the error of the animation? Please! These weapons are the best ever made for ArmA 3. ;) Google Translator!

Great update! I love the MK262. These have set the standard for the M4 class. Now all we need are some camo variants ;) One addition I would like to see if possible is the tactical backup iron sights like on your MK18's instead of the carry handle. Maybe make the carry handle a scope item...

Hi, the new recoil seems good to me, i like it; but i've found a 'lil bug, with the 'Side M4 Pannels', they seem to be a bit off set to the left, on the M4s and the SBRs. Let's C ya

1st off, THANKS Robert Hammer for making ArmA, ArmA II, and ArmA III awesome because of the quality of your work, from what I understand the ACE mod also was allowed to use some of your work. I have been a long time fan of yours, and I love the quality in this new pack. I do have extensive experience working on other mods for other games, one of which is called Occupation Source, we modded the source engine to make a shooter that has the most accurate and realistic ballistics of any game ever made, I helped design the ballistics into that mod. In the "spoiler" area below I have placed my suggestion for your next update regarding the ballistics of currently fielded 5.56x45mm NATO rounds, all of these ballistics are 100% accurate and were taken from US Military PDF's during range testing for MILSPEC qualifications.

ModDB Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/occupation-source

ModDB Occupation Source Ballistics Video:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/occupation-source/videos/occupation-source-40-teaser

ModDB Developer Profile Link: http://www.moddb.com/members/spartan0536

M855A1 EPR

Projectile Mass: 62 Grains

Projectile Velocity: 3150 ft/s @ muzzle

Projectile Kinetic Energy: 1288 ft/lbs @ muzzle

Projectile Accuracy: 2.14 - 2.33 MOA @ 300 meters

Terminal Performance Range: 0 - 600 meters

Penetration Rating: 3/8 Mild Steel @ 350 meters

Standard Zero: 300 meters

Suppressor Rating: GREEN

MK318 Mod 0 SOST

Projectile Mass: 62 Grains

Projectile Velocity: 3118 ft/s @ muzzle

Projectile Kinetic Energy: 1280 ft/lbs @ muzzle

Projectile Accuracy: 1.67 - 1.71 MOA @ 300 meters

Terminal Performance Range: 0 - 600 meters

Penetration Rating: 3/8 Mild Steel @ 200 meters

MK262 Mod 1 SPR

Projectile Mass: 77 Grains

Projectile Velocity: 2750 ft/s @ muzzle

Projectile Kinetic Energy: 1293 ft/lbs @ muzzle

Projectile Accuracy: 1.52 - 1.59 MOA @ 300 meters

Terminal Performance Range: 0 - 700 meters

Penetration Rating: 1/4 Mild Steel @ 150 meters

Addendum: to make things clear, the spoiler section above housing the ballistics data can look quite daunting if you dont know much about how bullets really work; in lieu of this here is a "layman's terms" for those of you not well versed in ballistics....

M855A1 EPR is best suited for close range contact and has the best penetration rating, this should allow you to punch into light masonry and mild steel targets like car doors, sheds, and barrels with ease, these rounds are not nearly as accurate at ranges like the MK318 or MK262. Please note that the M855A1 EPR according to the US Military has a better penetration and KE potential when penetrating barriers over 7.62mm Ball ammo, use this round if you need enhanced penetration, body armor in real life at 200 meters will NOT stop this round even with a 24 layer IOTV unless hardened SAPI plates are installed.

MK318 Mod 0 SOST is best suited for close to medium range combat generally from 10 meters to approximately 400 meters as the round has a much better yaw potential (bullet bounces around inside the target) in those ranges while offering excellent terminal performance in terms of energy transferred to the target.

Mk262 Mod 1 is best suited for medium to long range engagements averaging from 300 meters to a maximum of 700 meters as the round is much heavier and maintains its Kinetic Energy Potential (how hard it hits the target) much better than faster lighter bullets. It also provides the best accuracy out of any 5.56mm chambered rifle regardless of barrel length.

Edited by Spartan0536
updated Ballistic Profiles for more realisitc precision

First of all this is the best one out! Thanks for the good work!

Few things could be changed to make it better though.... IMO

1. Bring the view back just a tad off the 3d scope its a bit to close.

2. (BIGGEST FOR ME) The zoom feels like the other scopes, RCO, ARCO, etc. It's much to zoomed and feels like an 8x. There is no middle ground and it quite frustating.

I't would be very nice to have the default zoom 2/3 of what it is now.

--The scope would be absolutely perfect if it was set up like the Aimpoint Compm4s. With the exception the default zoom at 2x(instead of 4x) and secondary no zoom. The top view is frustrating and hard to use.

That would give people who are looking for that middle ground scope between holo/aco and RCO/ARCO a perfect option. Which IMO is what its supposed to be anyways.

3. The recoil now is much to high, I know some people like it that way. I feel the recoil of the FHQ M4 was done right. You did EVERY THING ELSE much better than it.

Once again those are just my opinions, I really enjoy the good work. Hopefully we can see a true PiP style scope soon.. That would be the day!

3. The recoil now is much to high, I know some people like it that way. I feel the recoil of the FHQ M4 was done right. You did EVERY THING ELSE much better than it.

you really think that? i personally think i needs even more recoil it still feels very weak

First of all this is the best one out! Thanks for the good work!

Few things could be changed to make it better though.... IMO

1. Bring the view back just a tad off the 3d scope its a bit to close.

2. (BIGGEST FOR ME) The zoom feels like the other scopes, RCO, ARCO, etc. It's much to zoomed and feels like an 8x. There is no middle ground and it quite frustating.

I't would be very nice to have the default zoom 2/3 of what it is now.

--The scope would be absolutely perfect if it was set up like the Aimpoint Compm4s. With the exception the default zoom at 2x(instead of 4x) and secondary no zoom. The top view is frustrating and hard to use.

That would give people who are looking for that middle ground scope between holo/aco and RCO/ARCO a perfect option. Which IMO is what its supposed to be anyways.

Once again those are just my opinions, I really enjoy the good work. Hopefully we can see a true PiP style scope soon.. That would be the day!

I literally disagree with all of that.

Gotta agree to: "1. Bring the view back just a tad off the 3d scope its a bit to close."

I also think the 3D ACOG (by the way, nice to have the 3d and 2d version seperated!) is a bit to close. That way it almost looks like a 2D scope and loses a lot of its "3D immersion".

About recoil, optics and simply "the feeling" of the gun, i am impressed. I'd say this pack is now easily my favorite one. Feeling, textures, sounds, optics everything fits! Great update on a great addon pack!

I'd say this pack is now easily my favorite one. Feeling, textures, sounds, optics everything fits! Great update on a great addon pack!

Second that. I dunno if it's just me but I was just playing around in the editor and I think it would be really sweet if the M4's used the M16A1 sounds. The sound of that rifle is just so satisfying.

Acog zoom is true 4x - basicly same values as in arma 2 , maybe it feels more but bis rco/arco arent even 4x - more like close to the 3,5x

recoils will stay and the acog too :p

Single shots for M4s still need a bit more recoil. It's too easy hitting targets 200m away repeatedly while holding breath.

Rapid fire is fine.

The mod pretty good. I love it. But I have a little issue.

I create 15 units with your weapons and put them all together in one area. Then the game is shaking if i look to the units.

If i create 30 units with other Weapons for example the tgr21 of BIS the game isn't shaking.

RH have you seen this bug? Also, have you been able to reproduce it?

It happens for us every time we add the weapons in MP with more than 15 players. It makes it impossible to use the weapons, which is too bad because we love them :(

Hats off to you! You've done an outstanding job here.

Thank you for this addon, probably one of the best weapons packs for Arma.

RH have you seen this bug? Also, have you been able to reproduce it?

It happens for us every time we add the weapons in MP with more than 15 players. It makes it impossible to use the weapons, which is too bad because we love them :(

A Solution for this probleme would be awesome.