Hi RobertHammer

The mod pretty good. I love it. But I have a little issue.

I create 15 units with your weapons and put them all together in one area. Then the game is shaking if i look to the units.

If i create 30 units with other Weapons for example the tgr21 of BIS the game isn't shaking.

Hi RobertHammer

I create 15 units with your weapons and put them all together in one area. Then the game is shaking if i look to the units.

If i create 30 units with other Weapons for example the tgr21 of BIS the game isn't shaking.

We get this too, but it does not affect a few players, which is strange. We get this in MP l when many players have the weapons. Swtich them to the bis MX and fps goes back up again right away.

Excellent stuff, as always from RH. Graphics, sounds, details (rate of fire selector, optics, release switch), finally some nice silencer sounds, great work.

I did not read each of those 18 pages in this thread, so I apologize if this was mentioned already :

-when changing weapons from the box, previous weapons drop next to the box instead of moving into the box. If this is on purpose, then never mind :)

..well...nothing else comes to mind...awesome work has been done here, looking forward to see all your A2 packs being released for A3 :P

Sorry if some of this has already been said but here are my problems:

-most scopes+203 cause clipping through the scope and sometimes the entire weapon

-damage is absolutely terrible, takes 3 rounds to the head to kill someone, 5 to the chest with no body armor, would be nice if this could be tuned to a higher level (just below 6.5 perhaps)

-your weapons are amazing, i keep looking at the gun instead of my target, plis fix

EDIT: seems like damage is OK, low but OK, server side is just slow, not recognising when enemies should be dead

Edited by K_Evers

Hmm , barrel part looks fine and 3D - only the hand guard's top is made by normal map ,but i cant change that

Sorry confused barrel with hand guard. Why can't you change that?

Great release RobertHammer and team. Lovely models, and all round nice work.

Sorry confused barrel with hand guard. Why can't you change that?

Well i dont have the original models (only tigg has them) , so thats why i cant change that

Edited by RobertHammer

@RH Just curious, is the M68 CCO Aimpoint deliberately magnified to 3-4x for a reason?

In my opintion, it's nice to have that level of magnification for longer engagements but it feels like it's zoomed in by default with a narrow FOV and makes it a bit of a pain for short range shooting in buildings and such, it seems it would be more natural if it was at 1x like the Eotech or Aimpoint T1.

Quick comparison images to show what i mean (350kb>) http://imgur.com/a/7nfbe

@RH Just curious, is the M68 CCO Aimpoint deliberately magnified to 3-4x for a reason?

In my opintion, it's nice to have that level of magnification for longer engagements but it feels like it's zoomed in by default with a narrow FOV and makes it a bit of a pain for short range shooting in buildings and such, it seems it would be more natural if it was at 1x like the Eotech or Aimpoint T1.

Quick comparison images to show what i mean (350kb>) http://imgur.com/a/7nfbe

Well it is not 3x-4x zoom , i did that way because when i put the "eye" close , it creates the tunnel vision which i tried to eliminate but it is not possible :/

so i wanted to be like on this pic > http://www.laruetactical.com/sites/default/files/p5066876.jpg

Edited by RobertHammer

Have anyone a solution for this ?: :(

realy good pack keep up the great work Robert, cant wait for furter releases (like the SMG pack perhaps ((love to get a P90 in Arma 3 )) :) )

Well it is not 3x-4x zoom , i did that way because when i put the "eye" close , it creates the tunnel vision which i tried to eliminate but it is not possible :/

so i wanted to be like on this pic > http://www.laruetactical.com/sites/default/files/p5066876.jpg

Oh... Riiiight, Forgot about the tunnel effect you get from having the eye point too close.

If you were to keep the same eye point and not zoom in how would it be?

Also, IMO because of the eyepoint+zoom, currently the dot is a little big, from a regular point with the tunnel and all it would look fine but it seems as if the dot would be fine.

Oh... Riiiight, Forgot about the tunnel effect you get from having the eye point too close.

If you were to keep the same eye point and not zoom in how would it be?

Also, IMO because of the eyepoint+zoom, currently the dot is a little big, from a regular point with the tunnel and all it would look fine but it seems as if the dot would be fine.

Here you go - http://imgur.com/a/CTQJc

tell me what you prefer :D

I think it is great the way it is, it is my favorite red dot for arma :)

Here you go - http://imgur.com/a/CTQJc

tell me what you prefer :D

Haha, Okay I see your point... I guess hip fire/iron sights is the way to go in CQB :P

Edit: After talking with a friend (Who's a lazy bitch and won't make another account/contact dwarden to get his account reactivated and is using me as a proxy to talk) he suggested having two optic modes, the first as it currently is by default and a 2nd sight option as either current pos with - on numbpad as an option (eliminating the need to double tap - on the numpad everytime you sight in) or as the closer eye pos.

Edited by Scarecrow398

I think hip fire position is a bit low

any future plan for AFG? maybe ??

Edited by kgino1045

Haha, Okay I see your point... I guess hip fire/iron sights is the way to go in CQB :P

Edit: After talking with a friend (Who's a lazy bitch and won't make another account/contact dwarden to get his account reactivated and is using me as a proxy to talk) he suggested having two optic modes, the first as it currently is by default and a 2nd sight option as either current pos with - on numbpad as an option (eliminating the need to double tap - on the numpad everytime you sight in) or as the closer eye pos.

ok , i was testing this by the optic modes already heh - so the 2nd mode will be the num - view or you want the close eye ?

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

any future plan for AFG? maybe ??

There will be a magpul M4 and maybe regular M4 with it ,but much later

Well i dont have the original models (only tigg has them) , so thats why i cant change that

Does Tigg have any H&K 416 models lying around? Would love to see your work on one of those beauties.

ok , i was testing this by the optic modes already heh - so the 2nd mode will be the num - view or you want the close eye ?

Heh, after a bit of a talk and some messing around we've come to the semi-agreement that the closer tunnel would be better for short range in buildings and such as the wider FOV would make it easier to find targets.

After all it is a Close Combat Optic :P

Does Tigg have any H&K 416 models lying around? Would love to see your work on one of those beauties.

I'd love to see a proper M27 IAR one day, so far there have only been "IAR" labeled standard HK416s, or the same with 16" barrels which look awful... not even BF3/4 got it right...

@Tacti-Cool: Yes, Sir! Me too!

Fought in every clime and place with a SCAR/Mk. 16 in ArmA2;)