Very nice mod, thank you very much

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

long range versions are not compaticle with MRCO- other than that, simply amazing :)

Really impressed by the deployable bipod, will it reduce sway?

How to lower the bipot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Great mod but M4s need a lot more recoil. Crouch and prone stance especially have zero of it.

Also I have a graphical issue when using holosight, lowering weapon and jogging. Can be seen here. Additionally can you smooth out the edges on top of holosight with more polys? The sight looks almost perfect except for those.

Additionally rails on M16A4 look out of place atm (the gun looks metallic and they look just dark, more like plastic or wood)

I think there's an issue with Shortdot scope. When you zoom in - the markers on the scope do not. Same goes for TS scope - making them unusable. Correct me if I'm wrong about them though.

Still the best M4s for ArmA3 to date.

Edited by metalcraze

Excellent mod sir! Thank you very much!

And I really like the M4 sound.

Only thing I noticed so far is the shell casings being ejected in a too high ie unrealistic angle.

Only thing I noticed so far is the shell casings being ejected in a too high ie unrealistic angle.

Currently better than the exploding brass that is with the current models

Only thing I could ask, is an M249, and an M240!

Currently better than the exploding brass that is with the current models

You mean the caseless MX ammo? Can't stand them either, but luckily you can add ejecting shells to them with a simple config change...

Can we see Surefire RTS in future maybe? With your Awesome sinpe scope :D

the best of the best of the best :yay:

thank you for the hard work and this hq Weapon Pack. In Future we hope for your MG,SMG,Sniper and AK PAck :D

greetings Thunder

This is freaking amazing Rob! The CompM4 sight is a work of pure talent my friend, be very proud of this pack, you have outdone expectations yet again!

I would love to give a shot at porting over the AN-94 from your AK pack, I have noticed it works fine when allinarma is running, but when i try to load the addon by itself in A3 the game fails to start, which was somewhat to be expected. How would I start to take the unpacked data and rework it for arma 3 with weapon attach points? Or are you planning on an AK pack? Thanks!

:shoot::coop::couch::681::391:

Great mod but M4s need a lot more recoil. Crouch and prone stance especially have zero of it.

Also I have a graphical issue when using holosight, lowering weapon and jogging. Can be seen here. Additionally can you smooth out the edges on top of holosight with more polys? The sight looks almost perfect except for those.

Additionally rails on M16A4 look out of place atm (the gun looks metallic and they look just dark, more like plastic or wood)

I think there's an issue with Shortdot scope. When you zoom in - the markers on the scope do not. Same goes for TS scope - making them unusable. Correct me if I'm wrong about them though.

Still the best M4s for ArmA3 to date.

I agree, the rails do look quite different.

OMFG

The Bolt catch release button

It's pop out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a real gun!

DICE and BI etc etc which is BIG HUGE commpany didn't give a shit this cool thigs

He gives it! I'm so wet because of this cool detail

Love it

Brilliant work as ever boss, good to see you cracking on with this again, cheers.

would not expect any thing less from you RH, Cant wait for the rest of your mods.

Love the acog and eotech. The detail on the aimpoint rivals all others. The one thing that I noticed is the scope for the ar-10 seems to be flipped. Also when using the suppressors, its job is to reduce sound a muzzle flash. But it is still lighting up a area at night. Dont know if this a fault with your mod or the game, but it defeats the hole point of a suppressor.

RH, would you mind if I upload a config changing your M4/M16 pack to use the Speed Of Sound MX sounds? I will give full credit.

@RH,

IMHO,

1. the M4's handanims needs a tweak, the left hand palm doesn't hold the rifle at a proper position, you should lower it a bit.

2. It would be better to use 2d scopes for all optics like TMR MOD achieved.

a bug,

if I exchange weapons in ammobox, the previous rifle in hand would get into my character's inventory column instead of going back into ammobox, and they can accumulate

2. It would be better to use 2d scopes for all optics like TMR MOD achieved.

Why not just have an optional config replacement to run alongside TMR?

Why not just have an optional config replacement to run alongside TMR?

----they have a different reticles and scope shape, how can you do such a stupid replacement?

After testing your weapon pack, it blow my head away, so much detail in everything really nice.

The killflash of the comp 2 is a really nice detail and very good made.

The Recoil can take really some fine tuning, just a little more.

When it would be possible to increase the light distance of the surfire lamp, because i love it to go on night missions without night vision.

The R3f lamp had made a good job for that.

One thing fall into my eyes was, when you switch the view by the TA31 RCO you see nothing only the bottom of the scope.

Why you dont make a back up iron sights there, only as suggestion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3iV7Btwk45sQWaP-DgRYrPxuqguOE0FzwhRyQ2OZSTC6-a_0I

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbw9yJVV284HKFN76_dClS6TOGuJt-VML7s7wEypA22N8L43A

But thats all minor things i love your package.

Edited by Speedygonzales

Only thing I could ask, is an M249, and an M240!

+1 here. Awesome models, but have to wait for the whole package before start using it in our community.

+1 here. Awesome models, but have to wait for the whole package before start using it in our community.

Agree, it would be great to see m249 and m240!