I just found a bug messing around with the m4's this is what happens when you try to use the Aimpoint Comp4 with a M4-m203 http://imgur.com/SNLANu0 and this is what happens with the m16 variant http://imgur.com/hwPUEcP. Other than that the mod is Amazing, would love some custom magazines made though to increase the BIS shit damage 5.56

First of all, I would like to say congrats on the release of this pack. I've been using these quite a while. However, there are some issues.

The M203 is kinda messed up if you use any optics since you can't aim with the leaf sights. 250m zeroing points nearly straight forward, I think there may be something wrong with it.

Other than that, great work. That suppressed sound sounds very similar, kinda like (read: near identical) the one from Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield.

Only problem I have with this is that the bolts do not go forward when the release catch is pressed, but only when the reload animation finishes....

And more importantly, the scopes do not use the new attachments system and so aren't compatible with any guns but these, which is a pity because the scopes and laser models are just as fantastic as the guns themselves.

Just had a quick look at this. Congrats on the release. Wow. You've just raised the bar, sir. The only obvious thing I noticed some of the scope reticles were offset to the rifle aiming piece. Will have a proper look tonight. Great work! :cool:

Now we are talking!!!Very impressive! Really good job!Way up to arma 3 standard!

There is no bullet case coming from the chamber and the weapons could have some dust and scratches on it to look a little used up and older. Plus could you make some brown rails?

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac309/dark_proph1t/IMG_20121229_180842.jpg (110 kB)

Big Thanks!!!You are making arma 3 the way we like it!

And more importantly, the scopes do not use the new attachments system and so aren't compatible with any guns but these, which is a pity because the scopes and laser models are just as fantastic as the guns themselves.

BIS haven't implemented the new attachment system into the core configs yet, so there is no existing platform to add new attachments to it without defining the BIS attachments to use the new system first (which becomes almost as much of a cluster-fuck as the existing system if everybody does it), or being dependant on another addon that does that for you. Right now, If you only define your own attachments classes to use the new system, it stops the BIS ones from working.

The practical options currently available to addon-makers are either to wait and see what BIS does about improving the attachment system in their own configs and adopt that when it becomes available, or to adopt a standardised community-generated solution that might be superseded to some extent if BIS adding this functionality into the core game at a later date.

Only problem I have with this is that the bolts do not go forward when the release catch is pressed, but only when the reload animation finishes....

Not sure that RH can do much about this.

AFAIK the isEmpty animation source that holds the bolt back when the magazine is empty (i.e. before a dry reload), only turns off and releases the bolt back into the forward position when the entire mag-change sequence is finished and the game detects that there's a fresh magazine loaded into the weapon and allows you to fire again. If you manually animate the bolt to go forward mid-way through the mag-change sequence, with the reloadMagazine source (to override the locked-back position in a dry-reload); the bolt will move forward even in a tactical reload where the bolt is not locked back to begin with - which looks shitty. I don't think you can make reloadMagazine animations conditional on whether the bolt is locked back by isEmpty or not.

Brilliant weapon pack! :o

Visually it's near perfection. It only needs "animated" zeroing of iron sight like for the M203, magazines working like attachments so you can have different looking ones and obviously tactical reload. But I guess it's up to BiS to nail it. :)

Edited by dunedain

long range versions are not compaticle with MRCO- other than that, simply amazing :)

Really impressed by the deployable bipod, will it reduce sway?

Wow really high fidelity work, congrats & thanks for all the hard work.

Great work, loving the 3D scopes - especially the TA31 RCO. Only thing I noticed so far, the 553 seems to have a weird red looking tint on the window. I don't know if this was intentional or not. It looks strange to me.

Would anyone be willing to make some replacement packs using this? Kit out the US with some M4's with optics and peq boxes and such. Maybe equip the AAF with basic M16's. Would be greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure many others :).

Beautifully detailed 3d work. Excellent animations. This is the perfect weapon pack.

My only complaint are the firing sounds, which are good, but I feel like they could pack more of a punch (they need to be more sharp and louder?). Also the recoil seems a bit too low. But other than that, you've made splendidness. I do respect that.

This mod makes me wish for a mod-union; If they're ever going to do anything like the ace mod, this guy should be included. This is quality work.

Great work AGAIN RH! Congrats! Any chance anyone could write a config to allow the attachments on all weapons, kinda like FHQ accessories? I'd love to be able to use the new ACOG on RH and Ardys Mk18's and Block II's :D

On Armaholic, this is marked as a "Operation Arrowhead" mod. I'm REALLY glad I noticed its pictures on the front page and realized it was mislabeled.

Solid work, firing mode change sound which made me very happy (when it will be standard in A3?), great number of very well done attachments but you can't use the GLs leaf sights when there is a scope attached, dunno if there is something that can be done about it.

Kudos to everyone involved.

Side note: As other weapon packs, shows that the BI way of doing attachments didn't solve the "box full of same weapons" problem because of the grips\GL. =\

Great to finally have these ingame. They set the standard in my A2 missions!! I agree on some camo variants and I hope you have plans to port all of your weapon packs. Thanks RH for your hardwork!!!!