Sign in to follow this  
scorch_052

SC Units

SC Units

CANCELLED

Edited by Scorch_052

Just adding it to a unit do: this addBackpack "B_AssaultPack_Kerry"

As far as retexturing, I never managed it.

Just adding it to a unit do: this addBackpack "B_AssaultPack_Kerry"

As far as retexturing, I never managed it.

Thanks! And I hope you get it!

Hi Scorch_052

Nice work!

I'm thinking on this subject for my Team.

Just want to know if the patchs you use are home made model and if they are attach with the attachTO command?

Just want to know if the patchs you use are home made model and if they are attach with the attachTO command?

I'm planning on making the patches part of the texture and using a dialog to allow the user to switch patches in-game (which would switch uniforms). Also, the patches are going to be real patches that I've found/received, and I'm always willing to at least try requests.

Hey guys, sorry for just posting this and then going dark. School picked up and I had to take a temporary break from modding/gaming/etc.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to resume work. Unfortunately, for some of you, I've decided to cancel the interchangeable shoulder patches until I get a little more practice and familiarity with texturing. Also, I'm redoing all my textures from scratch in an effort to focus more on quality vs. quantity.

The first set of textures released will be US camos in the BLUFOR uniform/vest/headgear set. After that I will focus on more camos of other NATO forces, and then non-NATO forces.

Picture Time

yu7hngp.jpg

exiwDVj.jpg

YXKyVsu.jpg

c7eUr99.jpg

I'm not very happy with the boot textures and I feel like there should be more dirt on the pants, but I figure with time and practice (and maybe a little wisdom passed down) I can fix those things.