Sign in to follow this  
RecBluey

Need help with Arma 2 - Acre Mod

I have literally tried anything and on the verge of giving up with the thing, could anyone guarantee to be able to find the problem for my Acre's Pipe Error, I have tried almost everything I can think of, I've tried running the mods through Play WithSIX, SIX Updater, Normal Arma II launcher, Steam and Arma II Launcher (Mod Runner) ALL as administrator, I have also tried re-installing all of the mods each time I used a different software to run the mods. Aswell as this I have tried the manual install for the Acre mod, I HAVE RAN TEAMSPEAK 3 AS ADMIN and also tried reinstalling to different versions, I genuinely need an answer for why I cannot run this mod so that I can resolve it and find a solution.

If someone knows they can help me or atleast try and help me resolve this bug please contact me through skype.

Skype Username:- "Myusernameifnfr"

I have TeamViewer + Annie Admin (AA) or I could even screen share with skype, if someone could help me with this please add me on skype I will be very grateful for any input even if you cannot find the fix, if someone could find the cause then I could potentially resolve the problem myself.

Many Thanks,

Rec. Bluey

Note to Admin: This is my first post, if anything in here is against the terms & conditions notify me and I will edit the post (sorry)

In the mean time, I will keep trying to resolve it myself, and will post a complete log of potential things to fix your Acre, if you are experiencing the same error

Note to Admin: This is my first post, if anything in here is against the terms & conditions notify me and I will edit the post (sorry)

First, this is not the ArmA 2 section but ArmA: Armed Assault (predecessor of ArmA 2).

Second, there is a ACRE thread in the ArmA 2 section which could be found by simply using the search function (that's what it is for: find things).

So, this thread will be closed. Feel free to find/offer help in the ACRE thread at any time. Enjoy your stay.