pauliesss

5th Special Forces Regiment (Slovakia)

1fICXN7.png

5th Special Forces Regiment (Slovakia)

The 5. Pluk Å¡peciálneho urÄenia, 5. PÅ U (literally 5th Special Purpose Regiment, 5th Special Forces Regiment)

Regiment is based in Zilina. Slovak Armed Forces Counter-Terrorism and special operations unit. The military unit is directly attached to the Slovak Armed Forces General Staff, commanded by the structure associated with command of the operations of the SAF GS.

The 5. PÅ U regularly trains with western special operations units, including the USA 10th Special Forces Group and the French 1er RPIMa. Since the unit's creation in 1994, 5. Pluk Å¡peciálneho urÄenia has increasingly adopted western special forces techniques and equipment, and has, in recent years, been a participant in the EUFOR Althea, since 2011 within ISAF War in Afghanistan (2001-present).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_Special_Forces_Regiment_%28Slovakia%29

Official website - http://www.5psu.mil.sk

wpKwdWh.jpg enekPhO.jpg 3cZL3iU.jpg

BYfufXO.jpg 24ud3T5.jpg vJpYUh4.jpg

Features

• Unique digital camo inspired by woodland digital camo currently used by Slovak Armed Forces

• Dark green re-textured MX rifles

• Re-textured vest, helmet..

• Unit patch, flags..

• Inventory icons for gear and weapons

Note: these units represent 5th SF Regiment(Slovakia) in A3-era(year 2035).

Known issues

• unit loadouts are far from balanced

• flag patch on left arm is reversed

• holosight is not re-textured

Installation

• copy mod folder @PAULS_PSU and place it into your "Arma 3" directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3)

• add the folder to your launch options, for example "-mod=@PAULS_PSU"

• you can then start the game and find the units under: BLUFOR > Slovakia > 5th SF Regiment

Credits

• Big thanks to GDSN for allowing me to use and modify his "MX Black rifles" addon.

• Thanks to Saul for "Independent Army" .PSD templates.

• Bohemia Interactive for creating such an amazing game and for permission to include re-textured MX rifles.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23244

I really hope you enjoy this addon and as always, please report any issues and suggestions in this thread. :)

Thank you,

Pauliesss

Edited by Pauliesss
  • Like 1

Dobre!

Wery well done. I'll be very likely using them in my missions.

Keep up the good work.

Just tested it :) Looks really good , thanks man ! Just one thing . It would be great , if you could change names/callsigns to some Slovak names . :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you so much for your support guys, means a lot to me. :)

@Foxy: thanks a lot for mirror and news on Armaholic site.

Edited by Pauliesss

I like those unit patterns and black edition of MX rifles. Thanks a lot for sharing. Hope you could retexture more vehicles

Thanks for your support, the MX rifles are rather dark green than black, but I guess it also depends on brightness and contrast settings + the Arma 3 lighting is also not perfect in some situations.

I thought about re-texturing the Hunter for start, but I am really busy right now..I am glad I could realease these guys. :)

Brilliant work Pauliesss, very impressive ;)

Good to see my Black MXs being put to good use :cool:

Just a very simple re-texture of Hunter...the dirt and scratches will be reworked. :)

3uey0R4.jpg

No, Slovenia does. :)

Anyway, as noted in the first post, these units represent Slovak Army in A3 era(2035).