Robalo

ASDG Joint Rails

I'm not sure why, however the MK18 won't work with any optics, though it is still working with any side rail attachments. Maybe it's the updates made to the game by bohemia, but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Edited by L.O.G.A.N

just tested it, can mount any optic from RH M4/M16 onto Mk18. make sure the rhard_mk18 pbo from the opt folder is moved to addons.

unfortunately, I can't use the Mk262 ammo with the Mk18

asdg_jointrails requires addon A3_Weapons_F_EPA

This should be how to solve? Although he can ignore the prompt is really annoying, but every time!

This should be how to solve? Although he can ignore the prompt is really annoying, but every time!

What is your game version?

Update to 1.10 then. Your error comes from the fact that you are missing the first campaign episode.

There is no existence before DLC release version 1.10 of playing for my country people is rarely

You can ignore but this mod will not work for you because you don't even have version 1.04. Read the first line of this thread.

Just allow Steam to update your game.

I want to know I've found the file after you extract the PBO format inside the file format yes. bin format should I ask how to open

I want to know I've found the file after you extract the PBO format inside the file format yes. bin format should I ask how to open

Why don't you just update the game?

[/color]

Why don't you just update the game?

I have already said in my country and I basically version 1.0 is a version 1.0 and version 1.10 1.10 I found this is a good plug-in will he put up a 1.0 and then an error

Edited by Narcissu

I have already said in my country and I basically version 1.0 is a version 1.0 and version 1.10 1.10 I found this is a good plug-in will he put up a 1.0 and then an error

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. Updating to a supported version of the game is the only thing that helps. You can try to remove the dependency from weapons_f_epa, but then you will run into other problems since that dependency is there for a reason.

But whatever, I'll let you get back to it :)

Hey Robalo!

I'm trying to make a ASDG config for sudden's Russians. Somehow I can't wrap my head around it currently. Do you spot any obvious error in this code: http://paste.kde.org/p8d8gi4ov

I'm trying to make the items compatible with massis's weapons and vice versa.

Thanks!

Hey lukrop,

Nothing obviously wrong in there, I'll have to download the russians mod again and look harder. What exactly is not working with your config ?

Some things to be careful about:

- preserve class inheritance (because it ensures maximum compatibility - look in the rpt and see if your config produces any "Updating base class" warnings

- if the original mod uses the old-style "compatibleitems[] = {bunch, of, hard, coded, stuff}" array and you want to restrict what's compatible then you'll have to set it to empty like this:

class someweapon : Rifle_Base_F {
	class WeaponSlotsInfo : WeaponSlotsInfo {
		class CowsSlot : SlotInfo {
			compatibleItems[] = {};
		};
		class asdg_OpticRailblah_someweapon : asdg_OpticRailblah {};
	};
};

Edited by Robalo

Thanks for looking into my code! I just found out that I forgot to load the massi ASDG config. That was the reason why it wasn't working. Stupid me! :rolleyes:

Ok, so I downloaded ASDG a while back because my buddies said it was an awesome addon, but I just recently grasped what it was designed for. I've been trying to figure out a way to use some of the attachments from the "RH M4/M16 pack" on the MK18's from the "RHARD Mk18" pack. Specifically the Surefire M952v flashlights (RH_SFM952V, RH_SFM952V_tan). Then if I managed to figured that out, I would be able to make some of the FHQ optics compatible with the "RH M4/M16 pack". Still seems very confusing, but if there's any advice you could give on going about this, it would be much appreciated. Would just love to see those SF lights on those great looking MK18's. Thanks for your time and any help!

EDIT: Actually, I think there's a good chance you may have already done this for me. Was just told that ASDG comes with an "opt" folder, which I must have never installed or over looked. If that's the case, thanks for all the help! lol

Edited by SLIDER75

TMR 0.4 now supports (and recommends) ASDG Joint Rails out of the box for the invisible bipod accessory ("tmr_acc_bipod"), which is currently the only custom accessory in TMR. It should no longer be necessary to distribute (or use) a separate file for this.

Thank you Tao, first post updated. Very glad to see you working on TMR again.

ASDG Joint rails is one of the greatest mods to grace ArmA III, full interchangeability between mods, its like the CBA of weapon attachments!

ASDG Joint rails is one of the greatest mods to grace ArmA III, full interchangeability between mods, its like the CBA of weapon attachments!

TBH, they should look into building ASDG into CBA >_> :D It is called the "Community Base Addons" for a reason... although sadly what ends up happening once a game becomes popular because of a mod is that everyone tries to get their popularity more so than actually help the community.

Or they let their Ego get the best of them...

Hopefully wont happen here ^_^ And I'm seeing a lot of promising modular mods! [Though still waiting for ACE]

Though still waiting for ACE

Good luck with that wait. I have heard so many different stories about ACE coming or not coming for A3 it is ridiculous. Besides there are a bunch of things out there that do all of what ACE did in A2 only they are done better now without getting dumped into a single large mod.

Besides there are a bunch of things out there that do all of what ACE did in A2 only they are done better now without getting dumped into a single large mod.

I have never played the ACE mod, but remember hearing about someone who had, that said the same thing and I completely agree with this statement.

With ASDG RH M4/M16 compatibility pbo i get this error:

'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.RH_ta31rco_2D'.

Anyone know how to fix that?

EDIT: NVM, I was using old version of RH M4 M16 pack.

Edited by gienkov