Robalo

ASDG Joint Rails

hi, a few day ago, there comes a new RH M4/M16 Version. Because of these changes i want to ask you, Robalo, could you adjust your addon on the new RH M4 Addon, or works it already buggless?

because your work is amazing!

Were any attachments or weapons added or removed ? If not, it should work fine. I'll check it later myself.

Jep, RH added a new Scope in the M4/M16 Addon like an ACOG "RH_ta31rco_" and Mags. So it would be very nice, if you check this.

Thank you!

Edited by New Jersey

I may take a look at RH KAC but I also need to revisit the mod in more depth once ive slowed down on mine. Started messing with a bigger weapons pack and there was quite a bit of randomness going on. :j:

Where can I find the (top) FHQ attachments shown in the video. e.x. AN/PEG-15 (top)?

I'm using fhq Accessory's, ASDG joint rails (with MAS op config), MAS weapons. Also some other unrelated mods. Using newest VAS system as well.

I've looked in the fhq accessory and VAS boxes. All I can find are the normal fhq accessory's (side mounted)

I have tried read the ghq accessory's page and this one with nothing on the topic so I am assuming that I am doing something wrong.

Or has the feature been removed?

great mod!! thank you!!!

Hey, In this weaponpack you can find an AN/PEG-15 (top-mounted):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167618-RH-M4-M16-pack

you will need the config for it too. You can find it on the first page of this thread.

My final effort was going to be to download all associated mods and use all optional configs. You saved me time and HD space, Thank you Sir!! :yay:

Hello,

I was used to have an AIMPOINT with a moving (a bit of shaking of the red dot when aiming) red dot : No clue in which mod it was ...

Any idea ???

Hello,

I was used to have an AIMPOINT with a moving (a bit of shaking of the red dot when aiming) red dot : No clue in which mod it was ...

Any idea ???

I've tried for a few minutes to understand and I'm failing to do so.

For what it's worth guys, this mod is really intended to allow other model makers a means by which to unify things for the community. I wish Robalo or myself had time to configure everything to work properly together, but honestly we barely have enough time to configure things for our own servers with everything else we have going on. Please don't be put off if we don't make it by this thread to address things on a regular basis. Model makers with specific issues might want to PM me if stuck. Many thanks to you guys who are fielding questions though. Much appreciated. As always we'll update whatever we have in play, as that's easy.

:cheers:

Hello,

Any idea ???

Isn't it just the rotation blur in video options for that optic effect?

Edited by g00d69

Thanks, added to first post, with the note about it requiring RHARD Mk18 (because it references the top-mounted ANPEQ15 from this pack).

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Hey, In this weaponpack you can find an AN/PEG-15 (top-mounted):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167618-RH-M4-M16-pack

you will need the config for it too. You can find it on the first page of this thread.

Mk18 pack also has one, see first post for link.

I've tried for a few minutes to understand and I'm failing to do so.

Well : I don't understand what you don't understand

Thanks Robalo, ill send a PM if I get a chance to dig around into the mod properly and update the PBO. Its on the todo list. Getting fed up of looking at uniforms anyway :rolleyes:

I just tried it (config wise) and no joy on editing, one because it's been so long and rusty and not sure if I replace the slot entries with the ADSG ones?

Update available, mainly for latest patch compatibility, more info in first post.

I it me or non ASDG weapons are having their top and side attachments end up (for the top mount) to the left side of the weapon, and for the side mount, below the weapon?

EDIT: Disregard, my weapon is acting funky, sorry...

Edited by EricJ

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Jep, RH added a new Scope in the M4/M16 Addon like an ACOG "RH_ta31rco_" and Mags. So it would be very nice, if you check this.

Thank you!

anything known about this ? when i install the RH M4/M16 optional file i get an error about the RH_ta31rco (have to get back on the exact error as i removed the optional file) after removing the optional RH file the errors disapeared

anything known about this ? when i install the RH M4/M16 optional file i get an error about the RH_ta31rco (have to get back on the exact error as i removed the optional file) after removing the optional RH file the errors disapeared

Update RH M4/M16, it seems you're not running v 1.05 (see 0.8 changes in first post).

Update RH M4/M16, it seems you're not running v 1.05 (see 0.8 changes in first post).

it can't be .. could it ? could it realy be that i am such a idiot to have missed the update of RH M4/M16 pack ? YESSSS I AM SUCH AN IDIOT :P

Please could a Moderator change my Master Sergeant status back to private First Idiot ? thanks in advance :P

Edited by supergruntsb78
needed to make it clear that i am an idiot :P

sorry to be a pain in the ass, i have no clue about scripting, but wondering if it possable to attach deployed bi-pod to RH M16a4 matech? kinda going for a marksmans rilfe

many thanks peeps

DK;2603372']sorry to be a pain in the ass' date=' i have no clue about scripting, but wondering if it possable to attach deployed bi-pod to RH M16a4 matech? kinda going for a marksmans rilfe

many thanks peeps[/quote']

Which bipod is that ? If the bipod uses the SIDE proxy and it would look good on that weapon then yes, it can be made compatible with a tiny config pbo.