Robalo

ASDG Joint Rails

ASDG Joint Rails is a config addon which defines weapon rails using the new attachment config system introduced in the Dev branch.

So yes, I would think so ;)

Just a quick teaser of one of the many items coming to the community under the ASDG Attachments project (thread coming soon).

ASDG_Atlis_Bipod

We hope we can sort setting up new attachment slots via stealing one of the 3 current slots and creating definitions and proxies for additional slots. This will work for systems like this early on WIP image. The goal being to add lasers/lights or whatever to the new rail systems models.

Of course a better system in general would be excellent. But we'll keep working with what we have and adapt as those changes come. :)

Sry. its a great idea. But i doenst work.

I use the RH M4 / M16 Mod and yours. But i can´t use the RH M4 Scopes on the standard Bohemia Weapons. Why it doesnt work?

It would be very nice, if you have a solution!?

Same for me. I think the update turned out to be a bit different than the last dev build.

For example i can only use ianskys optics on vanilla weapons (tried with fhq, rhm4, c1987 and iansky, i also have mk18 and Nato but disabled them for the test.).

Combining ASDG addon with GVsE optional configs (for the Mp7 and MP9, but it extends to all weapons, vanilla and some community) makes all scopes attach in most of the weapons (some scopes don´t attach in some weapons, but there aren´t weapons with real conflicts - can´t attach anything - per se), I´m quite happy now... oooh, and I can attach RH acog in the MK18, sooo lovely! =D

;2547564']Combining ASDG addon with GVsE optional configs (for the Mp7 and MP9' date=' but it extends to all weapons, vanilla and some community) makes all scopes attach in most of the weapons (some scopes don´t attach in some weapons, but there aren´t weapons with real conflicts - can´t attach anything - per se), I´m quite happy now... oooh, and I can attach RH acog in the MK18, sooo lovely! =D[/quote']

What kind of weapon addons are you using now? Mines are already written in #14

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

As i ask before how can i turn off debug console

It display like.

mk20 fired 79m

Sry. its a great idea. But i doenst work.

I use the RH M4 / M16 Mod and yours. But i can´t use the RH M4 Scopes on the standard Bohemia Weapons. Why it doesnt work?

It would be very nice, if you have a solution!?

It works just fine. I guess you simply did not copy the optional pbo for RH M4 / M16 Mod from the opt directory into addons.

Same for me. I think the update turned out to be a bit different than the last dev build.

For example i can only use ianskys optics on vanilla weapons (tried with fhq, rhm4, c1987 and iansky, i also have mk18 and Nato but disabled them for the test.).

Nothing changed about the weapons from latest dev to the current stable. So the mod now works for the stable branch, provided you applied the latest update.

If you want to use the bundled config addons, copy them from @ASR_JR\opt into @ASR_JR\addons.

Edited by Robalo

Sorry, it is working just fine. Just not with VAS. :D

Edited by Predator.v2

What kind of weapon addons are you using now? Mines are already written in #14

Pretty much the same and others too... I´m using both MP7 and Mp9 optional configs for FHQ/Iansky/R3F/SUSAT + ASDG, but maybe the trick is to use old kiory´s L85A2 version and disable r3f_armes_c.pbo and r3f_armes_c_fhq.pbo while Nanucq doesn´t releases his update (which may solve his conflicts with others scopes)

;2547668']Pretty much the same and others too... I´m using both MP7 and Mp9 optional configs for FHQ/Iansky/R3F/SUSAT + ASDG' date=' but maybe the trick is to use old kiory´s L85A2 version and disable r3f_armes_c.pbo and r3f_armes_c_fhq.pbo while Nanucq doesn´t releases his update (which may solve his conflicts with others scopes)[/quote']

Thanks for advice

I'm also suspect the weapon beryl in polish unit (It has FHQ config).

Don't know that the addon weapons which don't have any 'attachment config' will make unattachable attachment (not all but almost) to vanila guns and user addons guns in ASDG

If other weapon addons (not ASDG config assigned) not affect to assinged weapon addons then fine.

but if others are problem, then I should delete them becasue this compatability :(

I'm just hoping that "today's B.I.'s update about this tricky thing" will works :(

Added: Proposal for change in attachment configuration design for weapons (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=2766)

Edited by kgino1045

Updated to 0.7.

Added new base class: asdg_OpticRail1913_short. It will take all the optics from asdg_OpticRail1913 except those which require a long rail to attach, like the DMS. It is used by default on the Tavor and the Zafir. Thanks to Alwarren for the suggestion !

Updated config for RH M4/M16 pack

Removed config for FHQ Accessories (not needed anymore since the latest version added support for ASDG JR)

Added config for TMR (enables attaching bipod for Rahim rifle)

@kgino1045

That feature request which became available in the latest official patch is what made this mod possible.

I realized people would expect things to magically work together once updating but without data support from BIS that could not happen.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Try it in dedicated server by using TADST

So tired of finding what the other addons dose brake this awesome addon (Smothe run but can't attach fully to any of the guns)

So this time

Try only

TMR Modular Realism

Iansky's Scope Mod A3

Mp7

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

RH M4/M16 pack

MK18 Mod

ASDG

CBA

Connect to server

infinity loading (Misson ~~~ read form bank)

also try another missions but useless

Assume the R3F Config is Problem Since you are not work at R3F

Remove R3F related config in Mp7

Connect to server

infinity loading (Misson ~~~ read form bank)

also try another missions but useless

I know this sentence structure could make you bother. but i want really enjoy arma 3 addons by your Good addons

What did i miss?

I also have the "non Dev" version and I cannot get this to work :(

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Just a quick teaser of one of the many items coming to the community under the ASDG Attachments project (thread coming soon).

ASDG_Atlis_Bipod

We hope we can sort setting up new attachment slots via stealing one of the 3 current slots and creating definitions and proxies for additional slots. This will work for systems like this early on WIP image. The goal being to add lasers/lights or whatever to the new rail systems models.

Of course a better system in general would be excellent. But we'll keep working with what we have and adapt as those changes come. :)

Hatchet this would be excellent if you could make it work. Does that mean I could attach a flashlight, IR laser and bipod all at once? Would be a killer modification!!

I also have the "non Dev" version and I cannot get this to work :(

Well that's a detailed error report :)

If there is no mention of a missing addon, I'd start by removing all addons except the specific ones you want to test. Since the original system was pretty messy to use, there might be an addon left that overrides the configs.

Running FHQ, TMR, RH's M4's. Using this plus the corresponding optionals for said weapons only, it doesn't appear to be working on the latest non-Dev for me as well. Tried putting RH's accessories on my MX I was given on start, but nothing was going on except the standard BIS stuff.

Running FHQ, TMR, RH's M4's. Using this plus the corresponding optionals for said weapons only, it doesn't appear to be working on the latest non-Dev for me as well. Tried putting RH's accessories on my MX I was given on start, but nothing was going on except the standard BIS stuff.

Are you using VAS ? There's a known issue with it, explained in first post. Try using the standard gear interface.

How the hell did I manage to miss that?! Ugh! Sorry for being such an idiot, Rob. that's probably why. *embarrassed*

How the hell did I manage to miss that?! Ugh! Sorry for being such an idiot, Rob. that's probably why. *embarrassed*

Same here

Well that's a detailed error report :)

If there is no mention of a missing addon, I'd start by removing all addons except the specific ones you want to test. Since the original system was pretty messy to use, there might be an addon left that overrides the configs.

Sorry it wasn't very detailed your right. I was getting no errors, just simply couldn't place the items on the supported weapons. I did a full re-install of your mod, deleted and redownloaded, then re-installed and it works!!! I'm still not sure what happened but it works now!!! Thanks it is a great addition....

Finally ran this last night with the latest Dev branch and put FHQ, RH and RHARD weapon boxes down. I was able to grab an optic or laser from each box and put it on each weapon from each box. Worked great. Thank you for whipping this up. Hopefully more addon makers adopt this.

I'm sorry to be "that guy" but I've spent the good part of 3 hours trying to get this to work on My weapon. Could you kindly put a example config file of a rifle already using this as a base for people like me?

I'm sorry to be "that guy" but I've spent the good part of 3 hours trying to get this to work on My weapon. Could you kindly put a example config file of a rifle already using this as a base for people like me?

The first post already has a weapon example. Then there's the main pbo as well as the extra configs from the opt directory, they're all examples and should cover every way of using this system.

Let me know what's missing.