Sign in to follow this  
JohnKalo

AI Skil [Reference[l

I have posted a thread the other day which is about AI skill off course and nothing has come up. So I was wondering maybe I "misposted" my thread and that is why nobody is posting a reply.

So here is the link:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167304-AI-Skill

I hope this doesn't violate any forum rule, posting this in two different locations. Sorry if so.:)

I think it was in the correct subforum as your question has nothing to do with scripting nor editing in a narrower sense :)

Yet you posted here so I'm gonna answer with a command: setSkill.

The BIKI-Page shows that there is a handful of skills an AI can have so I guess (and its really only a guess!) setting the Skill-Parameter of an AI in the mission Editor will count towards these individual skills.

Furthermore the AI seem to be have more resistance against damage - shooting an AI in the chest in EASY will kill them but in higher difficulty levels you have to either shoot more rounds or hit the head directly.

As I said, these are only guesses of mine and/or observations I did while editing missions.

Crossposting is not allowed.

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.