Sign in to follow this  
starstreams

IFV-6C Panter Collision issue - ArmA 3

I'm not sure if this is a local issue or if anyone else is experiencing this:

There seems to be something wrong with the collision for the IFV-6C Panter. Screenshot here.

I can actually drive that tank completely though all the barriers as though they were not there and it drives though trees without knocking them down as well. The buildings will stop the tank but it penetrates though them a quarter of the way.

I didn't notice this issue with the other tanks I tested, though I have not tested all of them yet. The island was Stratis though I suppose I would get the same result on Altis.

As far as the tanks that "are" working as expected, when I do knock trees down I'm not hearing any sound. Remember the very first OFP? .. when you ran over trees they cracked outside like a tree would. It sounded great. Is there a default setting turned off? Even in ArmA II the destructive tree cracking sounds were not real but in ArmA3 there is no sound. Also, why are my guys screaming orders out loud to each other when set to stealth mode? Shouldn't they be sneaking around as quietly as possible? Even better, where is the radio chat sounds you here at the intro screen? That would be ideal for this kind of mode. I'm going to assume this is a possible bug.

Edited by starstreams