Sign in to follow this  
CaponeSB

Installing ACRE,CBA and STHUD on my dedicated server

Ill be checking the version here in about an hour, so ill have an update for ya, whether it works or doesn't.

I uploaded the mods folders... do I need to copy and paste the .bikey files and other stuff manually?

I put the acre .BIKEY FILES in the dedicated server "keys" folder, the error has changed in this one:

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/5376/4ztd.jpg

Hello all,

I met with the same problem for the installation of an acre on my server.

Mods installed: CBA_A3, R3F weapons and uniforms, FA/18 v1.2, sthud

Mission: co40 Domination Xeno 2.99q (Activate Acre (parameters Domination)

Acre works in the editor or in part hosted, but during the installation on the server (ACRE, JayArmA3Lib, CBA_A3 beta4, mods statements found on hp above).

The server is in signature verification 2, I think that the problem comes from there, during the verification of signatures.

I have tried plenty of solutions but not always the possibility to use ACRE.

Thanking you for any help

The server is in signature verification 2, I think that the problem comes from there, during the verification of signatures.

I have tried plenty of solutions but not always the possibility to use ACRE.

Yes I can confirm the same problem on our dedicated server. Seems to be problem with signature verification of JayArmA3Lib.

There are 2 solutions:

- turn off signature verifications (lock server for example and give acces on yout TS for example)

- wait for update of ACRE (JayArmA3Lib)....

We choose 1st solution atm.

Thank You Andy230 for this quick response, that is what it seemed to me that the problem was in the signature verification 2.

Therefore I am going to choose the 2nd solution, wait for a update ACRE :)

Sorry you are correct I was thinking of the -name param :p Hopefully the problem is outdated CBA as that is easy to fix

Im using CBA_A3 beta 4, is that the latest version?

Forgot to come check back in, i was too busy on Arma XD ACRE works now, thanks for the help

I still have my own issue. how can i upload the mods through filezilla?

Your provider should be able to help you with this - they will give you FTP login information and then you just need to upload the mods to the server. Make sure they are in the correct folder structure before you upload

@modname \ Addons \ files.pbo and files.bisign

Your provider should be able to help you with this - they will give you FTP login information and then you just need to upload the mods to the server. Make sure they are in the correct folder structure before you upload

@modname \ Addons \ files.pbo and files.bisign

And the files .bikey?

So I simply copy and paste the mod folder into the arma 3 server directory plus putting the server keys in the right folder?

So I simply copy and paste the mod folder into the arma 3 server directory plus putting the server keys in the right folder?

Correct :cool: