Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP-ZONE-

New ka-50 from eviscerator!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Aug. 25 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Resistance only, right?  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey if you are a real fan then you got to own Resistance biggrin.gif

Can't buy it without money. I'll have to wait until this month ends and i get my pay.

a black one?

its nothing against the addon (and the original too) but for me, a ka-50 (or 52) is only good if you can get the gear up.... everything else looks terrible.... really a pitty that this is not possible in ofp

same thing with the hind... i all looks so inproffesionel or incomplete if the gears out when the helos fly

i hope bis will ever change it

PLEASE!

they cant make the gear go up and down its not posible with the engine bis cant edit it to make it work

yes i know... i didnt want to criticize anybody... look at a pic with a flying ka-50 and then at a screenshot for ofp... for me it looks terrible with that gear sad.gif

i know that it cant be changed ..only by bis... but they probalbly wont do it because its quite a lot of work... lets wait for IL smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Aug. 26 2002,00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they cant make the gear go up and down its not posible with the engine bis cant edit it to make it work<span id='postcolor'>

Why does it work on planes but not on choppers confused.gif Can you not just "cross-breed" the 2 cpp's to make the gear work on a chopper?

i think its the same thing like that one about the missles that do not work on wheeled vehicle but on tanks...

Hmm, with Ressistance it should be possible to make te gear work. Just make an animation with the gear, right?

I mean, if they can make doors on a car animate, and doors on houses, why wouldnt it be possible with a Helo?

What's the vibe with the new weapons? Have you added missiles that can hit a stationary target from sensible range, something the original programmers left out...

the weapons are modern and a hell of a lot better than the ones on the v-80, it has the better 80mm rockets and the at-16 which can penetrate 900mm of armour and has a 0.95 chance of a hit all the way out to its max range of 4km...

Nice addon. The sounds are excel;lent and the textures are good. But the jungle ones should be a bit darker ??

I just have a problem. How do I shoot the AT16 missiles confused.gif? THey just dont want to shoot sad.gif

ahhhhh damnit...

*notices one letter in the 9kb cpp is wrong*

ill see if i can get the fixed version out soon...i changed all the classnames at the last minute...i thought id got them all, sorry sad.gif

itll probably be morning before i can grab the ofp-zone.de guy...unless someone else can host it?

besides no sound for the 80mm FFARs and the little glitch with the ATGMs its great, for some reason it seems to handle better too, i dont loose control as easily as with the BIS one confused.gif

(the glitch if anyone hasnt fixed it, ill post the corrected line if Evis doesnt mind/correct/post himself before i do)

overall nice work Evis, i like it smile.gif

about the gear on helicopters

it simply does not work with the ofp engine some people have tryd it but it wont work like the plane

it works with the new animation of resistance but you can gear up or down whenb ur in the helciopter but you must get out and go stand next to the gear and press gear up but its useless i think

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 26 2002,01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahhhhh damnit...

*notices one letter in the 9kb cpp is wrong*

ill see if i can get the fixed version out soon...i changed all the classnames at the last minute...i thought id got them all, sorry sad.gif

itll probably be morning before i can grab the ofp-zone.de guy...unless someone else can host it?<span id='postcolor'>

mate I can host it if you have a fixed version

the update is now out, theres an extra set of textures in there now (black) made by A20_Havoc and the rocket sounds have been added and the vikhrs work smile.gif

http://www.ofp-zone.de

(oops gunship beat me to it smile.gif)

Hi i just tested your hokums and found two things/bugs to improve/correct.

- B-8V20A Rockets fires from the AT misile tubes, but also does that on the V-80 so dont know if thats something you can correct.

- About the Canon's RPM. I dont know if its possible with two kinds of ammo, but if you take a look at the Minimis from the taiwan workshop. They have two firerates under the weapon selection and it uses the same ammo pool. Meaning that you start with 1000rpm and when you press weapon selection (single, burst thing) it changes to 700rpm but still uses the same mag. If you dont have the pbo or cant find it give me a tell and ill send it to you so you can look at the cpp file.

Great work with the paintjobs, sound and the load outs.