Sign in to follow this  
w4lkn

Mirage F1 Release 1.0

mf1_tk_1.jpg mf1_tk_2.jpg mf1_tk_3.jpg

mf1_tk_4.jpg mf1_tk_5.jpg mf1_tk_6.jpg

When creating the desert camouflage for the Mirage F1CR of MAFCExt mod, I was amused me to make a takistani camouflage. After allowing a few months in my boxes, I share with you my last work of this Mirage F1E of the takistani air force. The add-on also contains a fighter pilot.

Other camouflage, huddled in a corner of my HDD, as well as different configurations of the Mirage F1 should appear in a future release. ;)

The MAF Studio gives you an appointment, hopefully soon for the release of MAFCExt mod !

A great thanks to renton for its model of Mirage F1 as well as Yac and Project RACS for their fighter pilot.

Terms of Use (E.U.L.A.) :

Available only for Arma2 CO, you are not allowed to use it in any other game or software, present or future.

You are not allowed to uncompile the Mirage F1E add-on to extract any content from them.

The Mirage F1E add-on may NOT be modified, included in other mods in whole or part, used for military training or any commercial purposes whatsoever, without prior permission from the authors.

Thereby, any port of this add-on on VBS2, or on any other similar software is forbidden.

The Mirage F1E add-on (ArmA2 version) was created for the game ArmA2/Operation Arrowhead, and only for this one, you are not authorized to modify or adapt the mod to ArmA 3. No wild portage ArmA 3 is therefore authorized or exemption : this is our decision, as well as the refusal to wear the mod in ACE and we want in exchange for what we give to the community, that it respects our positions.

By downloading the mod, you submit to the EULA, and any non-compliance with the above rules, may be subject to prosecution.

>>

Donwload <<

Edited by W4lkn

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

What a lovely Mirage! Thanks for that eyegasm W4lkn!

@W4lkn, great work on this one. I like the idea of Takistani camo. Takistani air force was lacking a fighter like this.

What is CBA for in this addon adding, like I personally don't use it, so I can run it, but what features are CBA dependant?

An unexpectedly excellent addon!

And thanks for the news about the MAF mod progress, Thank you for still making stuff for A2!

glad to see you're back in bussiness!!!

Finally a real aircraft for the air force takistanaise^^

Any plan for see this plane on A3?

Very nice addons Lolo ^^ and MAF

Operation Frenchpoint already has some Mirage 2000 versions and loadouts, if you don't want to wait.

mf1_sa_1.jpg mf1_ch_2.jpg mf1_ch_1.jpg

mf1_tk_7.jpg mf1_us_1.jpg mf1_sa_2.jpg

As promised, the second version of the Mirage F1 package is available with many new features. Thus, planes of sahranian (fictitious army of ArmA: Armed Assault) and chernarussian armies were added. New missiles and configurations are also now available. My imagination has also allowed me to create an aircraft of the 4477th Test and Evaluation Squadron.

This pack may well be in its final version unless that new ideas arise.

This package requires the game ArmA 2 and its standalone, Operation Arrowhead, and the CBA.

A great thanks to renton for its model of Mirage F1 as well as Yac and Project RACS for their fighter pilot.

Changelog :

• Added : 3 sahranians Mirage F1 (Air-air, air-ground and air-ship)
  • Added : 2 chernarussians Mirage F1 (Air-air and air-ground)
  • Added : 2 agressors' Mirage F1 (Blue et desert)
  • Added : 2 news takistanis Mirage F1 (Air-ground and air-ship)
  • Added : Chernarussian and sahranian fighter pilots
  • Added : Air-air AIM120 AMRAMM missile
  • Added : Air-ship Exocet missile
  • Fixed : Takistani pilot's classname
  • Fixed : Takistani Mirage F1's classname

Available only for Arma2 CO, you are not allowed to use it in any other game or software, present or future.

You are not allowed to uncompile the Mirage F1 add-on to extract any content from them.

The Mirage F1 add-on may NOT be modified, included in other mods in whole or part, used for military training or any commercial purposes whatsoever, without prior permission from the authors.

Thereby, any port of this add-on on VBS2, or on any other similar software is forbidden.

The Mirage F1 add-on (ArmA2 version) was created for the game ArmA2/Operation Arrowhead, and only for this one, you are not authorized to modify or adapt the mod to ArmA 3. No wild portage ArmA 3 is therefore authorized or exemption : this is our decision, as well as the refusal to wear the mod in ACE and we want in exchange for what we give to the community, that it respects our positions.

By downloading the mod, you submit to the EULA, and any non-compliance with the above rules, may be subject to prosecution.

>>

Donwload <<

You are not allowed to uncompile the Mirage F1 add-on to extract any content from them.

The Mirage F1 add-on may NOT be modified, included in other mods in whole or part, used for military training or any commercial purposes whatsoever, without prior permission from the authors.

The Mirage F1 add-on (ArmA2 version) was created for the game ArmA2/Operation Arrowhead, and only for this one, you are not authorized to modify or adapt the mod to ArmA 3. No wild portage ArmA 3 is therefore authorized or exemption : this is our decision, as well as the refusal to wear the mod in ACE and we want in exchange for what we give to the community, that it respects our positions.

Does this apply for personal use? I.E. Not to ever be released in any form of download, image or video in any respect but for my own amusement alone. Or would you still give all 'teh h8s' with that?

Bloody heck you're going to put me in jail for using this jet with ACE mod just playing around in the editor by myself?:oh:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Bloody heck you're going to put me in jail for using this jet with ACE mod just playing around in the editor by myself?:oh:

He has no way to actually enforce it, though. The only way he can is if you do something to reveal that you had.

Hello W4lkn

Nice work congratulations!!!

Do i play with ArmA III . I did send you a couple emails a while ago 1 in French and 1 in english.. could you reply on that? "beam c130"

Greetings

Edited by VinniMe

W4lkn, man, first of all - thanks a lot for this amazing machine.

And on the second, - can we expect a creation of the Russian jet pilot ? As a part of this pack, or as a stand-alone ?

Thanks in advance. :)