redstar90

What about operationflashpoint.filefront.com ?

The site was working few days ago, but now everytime I try to download something it gives me this error "503 Service Unavailable.No server is available to handle this request."

:(

other games, downloading files does not work either, so I think I will fix,

Btw I see that you have the link of flashpointresistance.tk in your signature. Do you work in that site ? I tried to download the Bm-13 katyusha addon but the link was down

Has filefront just vaporized recently? I used it not too long ago, but it has vanished for all games. Gamefront seems to still work though.

I think some of the pages lingered on after the switch to Gamefront.

But right now I can't call up any of the Filefront addresses either. Looks like they were mopped up.

I didn't think Gamefront kept anything for OFP. They did. It just needs a little digging to locate.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/operation-flashpoint-resistance

(In case anyone's wondering) :)

Not to mention that gamefront simply doesn't work for almost half the World. See the list of banned countries here.

IMO that place should be avoided for mirroring. Too bad there's still a lot of old content that can only be found there.

Excellent. And it looks to be a lot more organised than it was previously.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, some files are missing, such as the pulsar watch and two of the Liberation 1941-1945 patches. There's an option to re-upload, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Would there be a way to easily download the files from Gamefront's OFP and Resistance sections like what the community did with ofp.info? Or is it a case of having to do it manually?