Sign in to follow this  
privateponage

Mod Team Needed(Port from general Arma 3 topics)

Alright, lets get down to business. I had an Idea for a large, high quality, and cool mod. My idea was the militaries of Russia and America from the 50's to the time period of Arma 3. I know It seems like a lot, but these armies had similar armies(NOT SIMILAR TO EACH OTHER) for 15 year time periods, making it so not every five years to be created. Some feature would include(Bear with me...): Well, every branch of the US and RU armies with the addition of police and agencies. These would include infantry, aircraft, boats, and vehicles for EACH. I know its a lot, but that is why I need a dedicated team. This mod would also include some extra units with types such as Various Cold War Units, Chinese Units, Vietnamese Units(North,Vietcong,South), Korea(North and South), Britain, Afghan(Rebels and Army), and a made up team called the GDF(Global Defense Force(Not from that weird game!!!)). Most units will be real with a few exceptions. This mod will also try to break the 144 unit limit. Anyone interested PLEASE post below. Thanks Plus: Maps like Afghanistan, Russia, China, UK, Vietnam, Korea, and US will be made. And Finally: There WILL be more teams and features that are not stated. Thanks...again!

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

For previous posts on the other thread, click here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167061-Mod-Team-Needed

Didnt I lock your thread telling you to post your ideas in the sticky addon request thread..........uhmmmm......... let me look.

Yep, I did.

Do not start a new thread when your previous thread was closed. It was closed for a reason, and so is this one.