Sign in to follow this  
lightspeed_aust

Need to do this on a larger scale

There have been lots of rts games and I think there is a lot of potential for BIS to do something in the same vein as the company of heroes style or another game I can't remember name of (controlling a 4 man squad and moving them from cover to cover.

I agree. I've been more into strategy games lately and with all of the experience and assets of BIS, it would be great to see this game type, real time or even turn based in more open areas too. A sort of Jagged Alliance: BIA type of game.

It would be nice, yes, but remember this started out as a mobile game. That's why it's on a small scale. If they decide to continue this formula, I would indeed like to see them increase the scope of the game.

This game would be great as direct control similar to 'Faces of War' or 'Soldiers: Heroes of WW2'. The foundation is there to do it, I hope BIS consider making a 3rd person direct control game I would be the first to buy it.

Out of interest, are there enough buyers out there to make a profit developing a game like this? I bought the game, I asume the free version have adds BIS can make royalties out of. I hope so, because if we support the products hopefully new and similar titles will be developed.