jw custom

Close Air Support Field System v0.4b

Hi i have a question:

I use this script for a long time now in multiplayer without any problems.

I added a respawn dialog for the players it shows up for every player in game, but not the players with the CAS variable name.

So i know why because of the variable name CAS on the unit.

How to add the cas menu to players without using variable name CAS ?

Is there a possibility to give the cas menu without using CAS variable name on the unit ?

Great script!

I've find an issue , it seems not working without all the indicator in the map. 

In SP , with Veteran difficulty ( so no enemy indicators in the map ) the airplane pass near the CAS point but dont drop the bomb.

I tried this on SP and it worked fine, tried adding it to a MP mission and i don't have the option for the CAS. How can i fix this?

Hi, i try to use this script, work in editor but when i try lunch mission in MP i dont have option call CAS. I make COOP mission without respawn.I add this line to init.sqf : execVM "JWC_CASFS\initCAS.sqf"; i add this line to description : #include "JWC_CASFS\casDefine.hpp"

#include "JWC_CASFS\casMenu.hpp" and i add game logic to your mission and name it > varHolder and i named units.

Can someone help me ?

I think that all of us we have the same problem with this script in MP...

Any idea guys?

I remember playing mission made by JW in the ArmA 2 days......nice, simple, fun missions.

I just found this script.  Does anyone know if it is still working on a dedicated w/ JIP players?

I can target and damage the aircraft, which is nice. I can't seem to create a trigger for "any player" trigger option. After that I am hoping to get and way to randomize the location of the trigger to a list of coordinates so that players won't avoid the same locations a static trigger is placed. I have tested locations in Editor only.

hi.

Nice script, however:

1. napalm drop is not accurate at all:

the bombs drop way off the marked position

2. even if I disallow some ammo (JDAM and CBU), when I call for cas, if I don't change to napalm, the plane will drop JDAM or CBU

19 minutes ago, Wiki said:

1. napalm drop is not accurate at all:

the bombs drop way off the marked position

I used to use that script....and if I remember correctly, there's a "nearest target" option when you call CAS....otherwise is pretty unprecise....

23 minutes ago, Wiki said:

2. even if I disallow some ammo (JDAM and CBU), when I call for cas, if I don't change to napalm, the plane will drop JDAM or CBU

As above, I do recall having to set up bomb type every CAS run....

Just now, zagor64bz said:

I used to use that script....and if I remember correctly, there's a "nearest target" option when you call CAS....otherwise is pretty unprecise....

Yup, but even with that, it's quite imprecise too.

1 minute ago, zagor64bz said:

As above, I do recall having to set up bomb type every CAS run....

It's not such a big deal.

Problem is, even with disabled ammunitions, with a message saying that it's not available, it turns out that it still is.

Just now, Wiki said:

Yup, but even with that, it's quite imprecise too.

If I do remember, that was a limit of that script....

1 minute ago, Wiki said:

Problem is, even with disabled ammunitions, with a message saying that it's not available, it turns out that it still is.

Same as above.

Actually, I'm surprise it still work..it's kinda old.....it was an  awesome script when it came out, but outdated nevertheless.

For my mini campaign I adapted a JDAM script from Alias to use a laser cursor target instead a marker to drop the bomb..added jet fly-over noise..radio chat..and BOOM...JDAM stryke is available. He has a NAPALM SCRIPT that you can use as I did...

Since im VERY new to mission creating, i came looking for items to use and i know i've seen this used before so here i am in year 2020. So im making a Multiplayer Warlords mission and i was wondering if we can get it to where a JTAC on Blufor and a JTAC on Opfor could use this script while also using their types of aircraft? I'm also not a script god but going over the scripts i notices its for WEST (blufor) and that the plane it uses by default is the AAF buzzard. Probably asking for to much but hey, worth an attempt.