Sign in to follow this  
oryang

GAME CRASH (no sounds, rebellious AI)

What's up guys

I've had a problem with Arma3 (and Arma2). Whenever I start the game, sounds will not come out, AI will not obey my commands, and SP showcases will not load.

This began about 2 months ago, when I had a problem with my external hard disk drive and uninstalled it. But now it's been fixed and I've re-installed it. Arma worked fine for about 2 weeks after, but it started crashing again. Every time!

Right now I' so frustrated. I've tried everything, re-installing the game, resetting the PC to default, installing the game on a different hard disk, and nothings worked.

Please help!

PC specs

RAM: 4GB

CPU: IntelCore i5 2.80Ghz

NVDIA GeForce GTS 450

Edited by oryang

Did you remove everything? The folder arma was installed to? The folder created in 'My documents\Arma 3'? Maybe your profile is corrupted.

I would suggest moving your profile elsewhere for a minute to check that.

mamasan8,

I tried, and for now it seems to be working!! I don't know if it will last, but thanks a lot. I've managed to enjoy showcases Armed Assault and Gunships due to your advice.

I'll be in your debt forever, dude.

Problem began AGAIN. Tried everything, but as always nothing worked. I'm just sick and tired of this. Maybe it's time for me to move onto BF4...

mamasan8, although it didn't work, thanks anyway. You've allowed me to play several hours of the full game. You're awesome.