Sign in to follow this  
ricogs400

Error when purchasing app

Should the Arma Tactics android app be able to be purchased and download for Samsung GS4?

When I try to purchase the app for my GS4 I get errors about payment declined when trying multiple payment types (credit card and mobile billing, which I have verified are good) whether on the Play store on my phone or on PC.

I have a trouble ticket in with Google Play, but maybe BIS can tell me if there is some other reason with the app for my phone.

On my PC, here's what it says when ordering the Android app from Google Play:

" Uh oh. There was a problem.

We couldn't start your purchase because of a technical issue.

Details of the problem below:

There is an error in the setup for your purchase. Please contact the merchant about this issue."

I am having the same issue. I have an LG G2, it says it's compatible but then I go to buy and it says "there is an error in the setup for your purchase" and same as rest above.

Is this a Google Play issue or BI issue?

Edited by htwingnut

Still getting error trying to pay for it. Is it not compatible with our phones even though it says it is, or is it a Google Play failure? Please tell us something and fix it.

There are two versions available, one for Tegra devices, one for the others. But still no possibility to purchase. It's always saying "payment method not accepted".

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue.

I have a HTC One and the play store says its compatible, but, I'm not able to purchase, keeps giving me this:

Capture.png

Hope this gets sorted soon - Can't leave a review either, that gives an error too :(

edit - I can purchase other paid apps from the play store, just not this one

Edited by Ronin =ASP=
Additional information

Can someone PM the devs about this to get some kind of response? When I try to PM placebo it never says there is anything in my sent box, so I don't know if the PM is sent.

They responded on Steam forums and directed me to the facebook page where they are talking about this.

Mirapa [developer] Oct 29 @ 7:16am

It is quite complicated to handle all possible communication channels - iOS,GooglePlay feedback, support@bistudio.com, Steam forums, BI forums.... We are trying to do posts on FB - https://www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics

Mirapa [developer] Oct 29 @ 7:25am

And to explain the Google issue - there is some kind of verification process from Google which holds selling until it is done - not our fault at all.

Can someone PM the devs about this to get some kind of response? When I try to PM placebo it never says there is anything in my sent box, so I don't know if the PM is sent.

There's a forum setting to save sent messages, I haven't received a PM from you though :)

Was about to post we've fixed our side and waiting on Google fixing theirs now (as I understand it).

Excellent thanks for letting us know :)