Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Schirf

Looking for ACE Testers

Hello, ArmA players!

I am a apprentice level editor and am looking for some testers to help me evaluate the missions I make. I would normally have my group members help but that would ruin the first time experience for them.

These missions are primarily based off the ACE mod downloaded through PlayWithSix. However, I always disable some annoying features of ACE that prevent a smooth missions completion (i.e.: no passing out after running fifty meters).

I would really like a LONG TERM tester. These missions I am making are all part of a 7-part series including bonus missions, so lots of missions will need testing. People who would be willing to stick with it through the entire series would be very valuable and beyond helpful.

Tester Description:

I will set up a Multiplayer server with the mission to be tested. The tester(s) will accompany me through the mission and help identify problems with scripts and plot.

I would appreciate any testers who:

- Are comfortable with ACE and PlayWithSix deploy client (necessary mods are easily found and downloaded here)

- Are able to play seriously and gauge the atmosphere of the mission (spooky, heated, stealthy, chaotic, etc.) VERY IMPORTANT

- Are comfortable using Skype

- Can work well with other team members if multiple testers are enlisted

- Can give feedback based on verbal prompts. Also very important.

I could really use the help because sometimes I cannot do everything or plan accordingly for errors that come up in Multiplayer.

Besides, I'm not that good of a scripter, so anyone with experience scripting will be very valuable as a tester.

If you are interested:

- Please leave a comment with a Skype username.

- Acquire PlayWithSix and download ACE through PlayWithSix, if you don't have it already.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Seriously, you have no idea how much I would appreciate a good tester.