Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

Warfront 2035 | Capture & Hold (SC)

UPDATE:

v3.4r

- Replaced skipTime with setDate instead (for possible JIP issues with time of day)

- reworked some UI elements to be 4:3

- Added in an 'establishingShot' intro

- Set the score to win lobby parameter to 250 by default with a maximum of 500 as an option

- Made the mission files slightly smaller by using pictures from the games config instead of 3rd party pictures. ie; the flag icons.

As usual let me know about any issues.

Hi - i'm an Arma newbie - i've downloaded v3.4r and there's a bunch of .pbo files - how do i install them into Arma3?

Edited by machoman121

Go to your arma3 directory, put the .pbo files into the MP Missions folder.

note: warfront was tested on dedicatd server. Behaviour (hosted MP, lan etc) is unknown othrwise. Start up your dedicated server by clicking on the arma3server.exe. Go to the MP server list and find your server. It may initially be your computer's name until you make a custom server.cfg.

Just put the .pbos into your MP missions folder. The MP missions folder resides in your main arma3 directory (where the arma3.exe is).

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Btw, there is no bot mode. It's for players only. You may get kind of lonely unless you have people to play with. If you alone i would suggest KillZone Sector Control. It is in general, smaller, and has a bot mode, but is slightly different game play.

thanks - i've done that and fired up Arma 3 and clicked Multiplayer and get a whole list of stuff.....is that the correct way to get to the 'warfront' game?

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

Just put the .pbos into your MP missions folder. The MP missions folder resides in your main arma3 directory (where the arma3.exe is).

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Btw, there is no bot mode. It's for players only. You may get kind of lonely unless you have people to play with. If you alone i would suggest KillZone Sector Control. It is in general, smaller, and has a bot mode, but is slightly different game play.

Yes - i'm in 'rambo' mode currently . I don't want to join any team/group as my confidence in Arma 3 is very basic and i'll probably frustrate other more experienced players. i'll try out Killzone as u recommended. OMG - there's so much to learn....