Sign in to follow this  
jasonb

Arma 3 SP COOP- Zombie Outbreak Response Team

Zombie outbreak response

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186622783

Jason B

The ultimate Military vs Zombie sandbox & Bandit mod is here! Designed for SP/COOP. -Play as the Z.O.R.T. with either AI or human controlled buddies and participate in a Special Forces mission to retrieve patient 0. Patient 0 is a civilian who is immune to the Z virus being held by bandits in the village of Gravia. How you go about it to complete the mission is up to you! Do you take command of your rifle squad and go at it on foot? Customise your soldiers gear to be the ultimate solo warrior? Or if you prefer, grab a vehicle if you like; perhaps a chopper or a tank and drive into the heart of the hornets’ nest with an A2 Slammer tank? All is possible! The choice is yours.

Features

-A three way war between the Military, Zombies & Bandits

-Weapon/character customisation

-Command a squad

-Drive just about any Nato vehicle and use them to smash Zombies and Bandits.

-Challenging and spooky game play (scary music)

Screenshots

S5.jpg[/img]

S4.jpg[/img]

S3.jpg[/img]

S2.jpg[/img]

S1.jpg[/img]

Edited by JasonB

A number of changes have been made to improve FPS, if it's still laggy than I guess the eerie fog will have to go.

Edited by JasonB

Maybe some screenshots or a video might help, get the crowd in so to speak, just an idea, but sounds promising.

Well, I'm getting about 5~11 frames while trying to play this and had Arma crash a few times on a single player LAN setup. The idea is interesting, though.

Hey guys, made a huge number of performance changes, now lag free :)

Tried it today with my team. When we click on spawn (zone selector) we can only see a bright sky blue background and we can't do anything but cancel mission on server. Any ideas?

p.s. where did you get that Cranberries - Zombie rock cover? Its amazing... band name?

I really like the mod, but I have a problem where eventually the blue forces become hostile and open fire on me for no apparent reason (not triggered by friendly fire or being attacked by a zombie).

Any idea what could be causing this issue?