cobra4v320

AI HALO Jump Example Mission

Don't forget this as well in description.ext

Add near the top. (Above the class cfgFunctions section)

#include "VAS\menu.hpp"

Hero of the soviet union!

I have been using your mod since first release. I think it's awesome and the fact that you allow us to modify it to our likings freely is pretty cool of you. I have AiA so I just place a static C130 10m above the jump and it's perfect! I'd say if someone doesn't like your work then they can make their own stuff while the rest of us HALO into their backyard!! Thanks for your great work. :cool:

Edited by WarLord554

Using the C130 as well. Setup another C130 flying a pattern around Altis.

Then a Trigger to add/show Marker of flying C130. The C130 on the ground

has an addAction Menu click, and then you get teleported over the flying

C130 at 36,000ft. Until we get a cool Cargo/C130 to jump (eject) from;

that's what I'm doing for my HALO setup right now. Works great! :icon_w00t:

Thanks, Goblin!!!

I forgot the line above the class cfgFunctions section...:pet7:

Using the C130 as well. Setup another C130 flying a pattern around Altis.

Then a Trigger to add/show Marker of flying C130. The C130 on the ground

has an addAction Menu click, and then you get teleported over the flying

C130 at 36,000ft. Until we get a cool Cargo/C130 to jump (eject) from;

that's what I'm doing for my HALO setup right now. Works great! :icon_w00t:

I'am new to forums and stuff so dont now quite how to work them but learning, the same with scripting in arma3. been an all time fan since the days of OFP "Wot a GAME!" This is for Cobra and Goblin, hope you like? Took me 2 weeks to find how to add all these snippits of scripts and codes to gether to make this and i still havent added your halo script to it "but i can just not shown in vid! yet" just wont to show you what i have acheived so for thx

@Ninjaman666

Wow! That is the last level of immersion. Super awesome. You plan on releasing soon?

You'll be the new hero of the Soviet Union. You just made my day. Great work!!!

Thankyou Goblin i will double check my set up for dependances or remove them so all you will need for it is AiA - mod, then figure out how to send my Halo test folder to here im thinking Mega Upload but dont know? Will try post it up today.

@Ninjaman666: Yes, Sir! That's it: absolut awesome work! Please release it!:pray:

Ok as promised http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/468612/HALO-C130J--Mockup-Stratis-rar.html this is my wip, you may alter it and do what you wish to it if you make it cooler let me know!

mods needed AIA-mod, and thats it i hope fingers crossed and before you report back when u start in the air for some reason your player is in the free fall animation just press forward or backwards he stands up after about 5 seconds cant figuer out how to overcome that?

wow almost forgot special thx to Cobra for his cool Halo script and Goblin for all the treads ive read regarding halo jumps i would not have began this without thx.

Edited by Ninjaman666

OK, I'm lost. What is AIA? Is this All-In-ArmA? If so, I do not own any other ArmA Games. I tried to install All-In-ArmA.

Not sure if I need to do anything special for this. Tried to play and Game just locks/crashes. :icon11:

Is it possible to have a none AIA version? Like Goblin i dont own AIA i just pulled the Arma 2 vehicles and changed the crew members by going in the pbos and it allows them to spawn under blufor with no issues.

@Goblin: AiA (All-in-ArmA) is a superb mod that makes all ArmA2 versions compatible to ArmA3. That means: you can use all islands (particularly the community generated - thats the best thing:cool:), all weapons (not to recommend) and all vehicles of ArmA2 to ArmA3.

So, in this case, Ninjaman666 use the default ArmA2 C130 to use with the HALO script in ArmA3... Great idea, Sir!

@Goblin: AiA (All-in-ArmA) is a superb mod that makes all ArmA2 versions compatible to ArmA3. That means: you can use all islands (particularly the community generated - thats the best thing:cool:), all weapons (not to recommend) and all vehicles of ArmA2 to ArmA3.

So, in this case, Ninjaman666 use the default ArmA2 C130 to use with the HALO script in ArmA3... Great idea, Sir!

Hi there sorry for the late response just finished work, i'am really sorry i was to vague on the requirements had some veno last night lol. Yes flipper is right but I think it is from operation arrowhead "c130j" but may be wrong. I just assumed Goblin that when u posted about having a c130 flying on the map that you had other arma series and was running aia. My bad.:(

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

AiA is not needed as I have just copied my pbo files in to a mod folder just thought that most people would be using AiA so just said it was needed. I think the c130 I use is from operation arrow head tho not arma2. May be wrong

Edited by Ninjaman666

Now I'm really really lost! So we can't use this then? The C130 I have flying was a ported over Mod for Arma3.

I think I need some of that Vino. In Vino Veritas...

I have arma2, operation arrowhead, and the baf exspansion which i use in arma3 so as u dont own them you would not be able to use this template of mine sorry about that i should have been more clear.

I'am of work today got some stuff to do but if I get time I will see about making this with an addon u can download from armaholic, I started making this with out using other arma series but the level of detail I wanted for the c130j cargo area ment I had to use it. If it can't be done then just hope that Bis release some form of cargo plane that I can use with this template of mine.

@Ninjaman666: I'm not sure: What should I change, when I want to use it in Multiplayer - for example: with seven players?

@Flipper not a clue realy not realy good at this sort of stuff but learning! all i can say is when u place in editor u have to highlight all the template to move it where you want to halo "ABOVE" eg AO..... maybe but dont know? Try adding 7 AI Soldiers in cargo space so they fit ie... dont fall out and can all stand up then save in single player mode ie editor then when your freinds join they become there bodies? I wish i new more but sadley dont hope it may help

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

I've tryed for the last 5 hours to get this to work for people with out other arma series, with just one C130 addon downloaded from armaholic site i can do it!! but every time i save it and delete all my arma game series addons to make sure that the downloaded addon C130 dont need dependances from them! and restart my game it says it is missing the main aircraft. I'm lost with this and way over my head i think, so i hope bis release at least one cargo plane so the real talanted scripters and addon makers can deliver the D*G'S B*LL*CKS of a halo/cargo mish!! i will keep tryin with this and will post if i do it, but i cant promise a date thats all i think peace!!!!!!!

Edited by Ninjaman666

Been waiting on the C130s for some time so I can update JTK HALO for Arma 3 but dosen't look like their coming any time soon.

@Ninjaman666 was the static C130 used in your video ported over from Arma 2?

-Edit-

Probably should have read rest of thread. the C130 was ported using all-in-arma. Thanks.

For those needing clarification on the C130s:

The C130 shown in the video was the static version of the C130 from ARMA 2 OA. (Class name: "C130J_static_EP1"). In addition to that there are 2 versions of the C130-J aircraft (i.e. actual vehicles not object): The "C130J" which comes with Arma 2 and the "C130J_US_EP1" which comes with Arma 2 OA. Keep in mind, that you must have each respective arma 2 expansion to access the corresponding vehicles when using All-In-Arma.

Edited by Kempco_2

Tryed using this was VAS recently since the patch and it seems that now it just teleports you to parts of the map instead of HALO'in in :(

Any idea's fellers?

So I am working on my first 8-man co-op mission and I cant figure out how to get the parachute on my back and the back pack on the front. Sorry very new to the editor and I'm trying to learn as I create

MP FIX:

fn_halo.sqf - Just remove line 22:

if (!isServer || isDedicated) exitWith {};

(Big thanks to Mikie boy for the tip, can't believe I missed that

i did that, but it wont work in MP! any Solutions?

@Cross888

Hard to say. Sounds like something got over-written. You'll have to look over the original files

and cross-reference with your current setup. Everyone has a slightly different setup for this.

Terrible answer, I know. This is a complex system that can conflict with VAS and others.

If everyone still has issues by Saturday, I'll post my detailed setup maybe.

@[T1D]Michael

This system will automatically put the Parachute on your back and Backpack on your front

when you jump. (or at least one version of it) If you're brand new, this might be a little

steep to start with as far as customizing your game. Will post more later...

@Paramedic256

Too hard to say. Need more information on your setup specifically. Hopefully Cobra will chime

in with some help. If not I'll post some code and details this weekend If I have time.

@Paramedic256

Too hard to say. Need more information on your setup specifically. Hopefully Cobra will chime

in with some help. If not I'll post some code and details this weekend If I have time.

I only changed/delete that line...

And i call that fnc from script... In Sp its working fine. No errors! But in mp its not working...i tried many ways, but no solution...

Thx for your help goblin

Edited by Paramedic256

well it seems that Task force radio is overriding the load out. no idea how it does it but this is getting frustrating