Sign in to follow this  
BloodoftheScribe

FUTARM: Maritime Units Pack

14lr8lt.png

Description

I Downloaded the USS Nimitz port for Arma 3 and wanted some more atmosphere around the ship. Needless to say, this is the result of that. The FUTARM Maritime Units Pack.

htv78x.jpg

Usage

To use the FUTARM Maritime units in the mission editor, set the side to BluFor and Faction to FA Maritime Units.

2uxuzh1.jpg

What it Includes

Men:

Pilot

Gunner (Ship Turret style Gunner)

Blue Fatigues Soldier (Security Type)

Digital Fatigues Soldier (Security Type)

Yellow Jersey Crew

Red Jersey Crew

Blue Jersey Crew

Green Jersey Crew

Grape Jersey Crew

White Jersey Crew

Brown Jersey Crew

Various Helmets, Mil caps, and Vests

Notes/Credits

I appreciate all the feedback and look forward to reading what all of you think! The class names for all the items are in the Readme.txt.

2i9o360.jpg

Signed & keys included!

Download Version 1 Here!

Download Bikey Here

More Screens:

27zyw6u.jpg

308egrs.jpg

148fbwx.jpg

9qbq1k.jpg

Edited by BloodoftheScribe
Mediafire Download
  • Like 1

You may want to upload this to mediafire until Foxhound gets this up on Armaholic. Dropbox will suspend the download if too many people use bandwidth from it.

The mod itself is awesome. I just installed the Nimitz mod yesterday and was disappointed that there were no crewman like the ones described in the Arma 2 Nimitz guide. This pretty much solves that issue. Thanks.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks a lot! I'll add some of your crew in the ambiance module for the Nimitz :)

You have just included the signatures, we still need a public key for usage on the servers.

Sorry about that! I'll fix it ASAP

My only wishlist for these units, give the pilot helmet a class name,

Just to add; flight deck officers & chiefs wear khaki pants along with yellow and white tops. Also, besides the new blue pants, when I was in the flight decks guys most often wore the woodland camo pants.

Plus, if you really want to get creative, I've never seen a clean flight deck monkey.

Opps retract my statement, saw your using the nato heli pilot helmet.

Just to add; flight deck officers & chiefs wear khaki pants along with yellow and white tops. Also, besides the new blue pants, when I was in the flight decks guys most often wore the woodland camo pants.

Plus, if you really want to get creative, I've never seen a clean flight deck monkey.

I can do all of that. These units just went along with my FUTARM units with the camouflage type I created.. I can make a realistic crew.

I can do all of that. These units just went along with my FUTARM units with the camouflage type I created.. I can make a realistic crew.
That's cool. What you've done here is great already, and would be fine if you just left it alone.

It's been 8 years since I've been stationed on a carrier, and they've switched to the new uniforms since then, so I don't really know which pants they wear on the flight deck. I think they also wear blue coveralls, with the sweaters on top, but that would be more for when the weather is colder. If it's hot up there you want to keep the layers to a minimum. The metal from the flight deck and the non-skid coating really drives up the temperature on hot days.

Actually i really like these Units as-is. The futuristic design of the digital dark blue uniform fits nicely to what i would think about sailors around 2035. What BadHabitz described would of course fit better for a contemporary addon, as it is more realistic nowadays, so thats entirely up to the author in which timezone he wants his addons to play - or even make two Kinds of Units aka. Men (2023), Men (2013) with their respective Uniforms.

Actually just wanted to drop by for some Feedback, i really like these Units and they will surely come in Handy, once the bigger ships are out in the Public. The Pilots and Deck Crew already have much to do, with the Nimitz, so now we're patiently waiting for the Modern US Destroyer Mod and the Arleigh Burke Class (: - Keep up the nice Work!

You have just included the signatures, we still need a public key for usage on the servers.

can we have a bikey please ??

sorry for new post, but Key/Bisign don't work on several Dedis... must sign this by myself to pass the verification with v1 and/or v2 !! :(

this pack is brilliant, will be hopefully releasing a video for my unit this weekend using it. or soon as the case may be.