Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Mj: 12 documents

About 2 years ago, i found a rally cool website. It had many downloadable photocopies of top secret documents written by memebers of the US Governament, most of them had to do with UFO's, the Atom bomb, MJ12 (majestic 12), etc.

I think that this stuff is REALLY cool, and its all real (it was taken from the US archives)

Take a look at:

www.Majesticdocuments.com

Uh oh! Get your tinfoil hats out! biggrin.gif

Some of it looks interesting... but most of it looks pretty flakey.

And as for it being from 'official' archives...I bet there are thousands of pounds of completly flakey documents that are totally official. Studies done on anything and everything that taken out of context would make you believe that the government was going to start growing corn in small childrens ears biggrin.gif

Take it with a large bag of salt is what I say.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 25 2002,02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uh oh! Get your tinfoil hats out! biggrin.gif

Some of it looks interesting... but most of it looks pretty flakey.

And as for it being from 'official' archives...I bet there are thousands of pounds of completly flakey documents that are totally official.  Studies done on anything and everything that taken out of context would make you believe that the government was going to start growing corn in small childrens ears biggrin.gif

Take it with a large bag of salt is what I say.<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed.

I'm fairly sure the US government would be willing to expend a writer or two and some paper to write tons of shite to mislead all the conspiracy theorists right off track into a world of total bollox. I mean, it's always been inevitable some stuff would have to be released by them, so0 it'd make sense for them to release loads of tosh instead of relevant stuff such as how the m&m men were created and the deadly secret of tic tacs.

Thats my conspiracy theory anyway - all the evidence that conspiracy theorists have is controled by the respective governments to hide the terrible truth about stuff.

when FOIA was used to declassify many documents that are 50yrs old, they all had hugh number of black markers over important things like names and places.....so i doub tif anyone knows truth by now.....

Wow! I wonder if they are serious? hey, every one make one, then take a pic of yourself wearing one then post the pic here tounge.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 25 2002,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey, every one make one, then take a pic of yourself wearing one then post the pic here tounge.gif  wink.gif  biggrin.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That sounds like a plan! biggrin.gif

I remember making myself a tinfoil hat about 2 years ago, when I was drunk. I still felt being probed and mind controlled, dunno how that is possible? smile.gif

Heh, had a good laugh checking out the "staff" of that website. A bunch of professionals.

// cam0flage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 25 2002,02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This topic is officially gay.

See how easy that is?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its not that easy. This is how its done:

gay.jpg

All of the documents found on that site are pretty worthless. They have no references to anything that could be independently validated (like blueprints of the powerplant of a flying saucer). Either these papers are bullshit or they have been released just because there is nothing in them. The good stuff is still under lock and key.

National Security...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 25 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">gay.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Bad boys for life!