Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= co 50 War Storm

Hmm we tried again the Mission and let us show the enemys. when we cleared the hole city and no enemy is left ist still not getting green ;(

Hmm we tried again the Mission and let us show the enemys. when we cleared the hole city and no enemy is left ist still not getting green ;(

What me and my clan do when this happen is to fly a heli over the AO (city) at low speed. Most of the times some enemy open fire to the heli and we discover where he/they are.

Ok, its the Headless Client :(. We tested it with HC ( see here, all cleared: Picture "arma32013-11-0201-00-whrw5.jpg". )

Of course we looks into with debugmode on to be sure no AI is left. And there was no ai left! But red and no message.

Then we tested it without HC: City cleared without Problems. (green)

Perhaps the City cleared is only if all AI is killed running on the Server? With HC no ki is on the Server.

Please Giallustio, look into this. We can only play your Mission with HC on otherwise the serverfps is too low to Play :(

Ok, its the Headless Client :(. We tested it with HC ( see here, all cleared: Picture "arma32013-11-0201-00-whrw5.jpg". )

Of course we looks into with debugmode on to be sure no AI is left. And there was no ai left! But red and no message.

Then we tested it without HC: City cleared without Problems. (green)

Perhaps the City cleared is only if all AI is killed running on the Server? With HC no ki is on the Server.

Please Giallustio, look into this. We can only play your Mission with HC on otherwise the serverfps is too low to Play :(

strange to me.

with hc we got no emeny in each every sector

On your HP the mission is numbered 0.1.1. Just saying, it confused me a little bit. :)

What exactly has been fixed on the enemy arty? And could you please give some insight in these "General fixes"?

Yep sorry, rush :rolleyes:

In the previous version dead soldiers on static weapons counted as alive crew, so the mortar kept firing even if the operator was dead.

Somehow the sidemission function doesn't work for me. I host it on my own PC and every time I request a sidemission all I get is some numbers in the upper right of my hud. In debug mode I can see that units are spawned, but there are no markers and missiontasks. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

If you wanto to play this on you pc you can start a local server ( with arma3server.exe ) and connect to this locally

One last question ;)

Do the headless Client have to be a specific Name? he dont switch to his slot on his own. When he joins one Player Slot is deleted, then i switch him manually.

I didn't force it to move on its slot, i read that this function has/had some problem, so i decided to not add it. Just switch it manually

'cause you need a dedicated server, hosted server are not supported
If you wanto to play this on you pc you can start a local server ( with arma3server.exe ) and connect to this locally

Thanks for the fast reply, tried it on a local server and it worked perfect.

Is it possible that sidemissions ai dont spawn on headless client?

revive is a big buggy. what option is the best one to avoid bugs? simple, normal or "ace" style?

Is it possible that sidemissions ai dont spawn on headless client?

revive is a big buggy. what option is the best one to avoid bugs? simple, normal or "ace" style?

Why?

What do u mean with buggy?

The normal one should be your best choice

Hmm think i wrote about it some posts ago. sometime a player who is revived get standard gear, sometimes a player got endless watches in his rucksack. His gear is full (of course) so he cant get ammo. Both also happened to me also.Think the 2nd problem is the worst one ;)

Of course, its good as it is. only thing i would change is the group slots for tank/apc from 1x4slots to 2x3slots :D

This is a really good long term mission, Me and my unit have been using it to "try" and get into A3.

I edited it however though, Moved everything onto the USS nimitz and added a few mods. Other then that I really enjoyed it..

New version of virtual ammo box is out. would be good to implement it and set "Config option to disable the 'Vas hasn't finished loading' check.". We had some problems with this VAS error, looks like it come from mods like ACRE.

Hello everyone

How successfully used correctly HC? currently we have tested but without success. Our problem is that the AI are total lag

Yet we have a very good server OVH.

Can you explain to me and guide me to succeed has used properly?

Because unfortunately play without HC is a huge loss of fps on this great mission.

We had 20 players and we were at 12fps.

Thank you for helping me to use and operate the HC.

sorry for my english I wrote not very well

Sadly the last patch seemed to ruin the MP performance. We could play this mission before the patch with 48/50 server fps, the very same mission after the patch runs with 20/25 FPS server side...

Hello,

Our squad loves this map. Unfortunately, we keep running into the problem of AI not spawning. We check multiple towns when we suspect it is happening, and cannot find a single person. Is there any information I can give you to help you fix this problem?

Looking at the .rpt file on the server, it is spammed with messages like

4:19:46 Ref to nonnetwork object 39fbe040# NOID b_soldier_01.p3d //There are a ton of these every second

4:32:47 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

6:46:14 Road not found

Also, do you have plans to update to the latest version of the virtual box?

Thank you very much for this awesome map!