Sign in to follow this  
MAD T

MAD Ambient Life - (SP/MP)

Why does my player call out "contact Soldier" when it sees civs spawned by this script? other times "contact infantry" shouldn't they just call out contact man?

I can't get traffic to work in SP or MP, civilians works fine tho.

idéas?

I'm Using this, it's very helpful to my mission, thanks a lot and looking forward to updates like:

Civ Helicoptors,

Animal life,

Civ vehicle not always have waypoint set towards the player and then stop :P

Thanks again, really enjoying this !

Hey MAD, love the script. Any chance you're going to optimize so the script will run just on a server or have headless client support as opposed to running on clients? Might just be something off on mine, but I'm seeing some FPS drag on missions when I have both the foot and traffic scripts and was hoping to offload it to a headless client or even to the server.

Has anyone got this to work in any of the A3MP maps? I can't figure out what needs to be changed.

*Civilians not spawning

Awesome, will check it right now. I´ll be back soon to say something what suppouse to be smart :D

I appreciate the work you've done on this! But like some of the other scripts out there this one is oriented to one island (or house configs anyway). Have you considered working on a version that might work with other maps, particularly via AiA or A3MP?

Here's hoping BI decides to give us AI modules for Arma 3 again...

Have you thought about extending the house list like tpw did so it will work on 2nd party maps? I tried it myself but no civilians spawn... I get cars though.

Have you thought about extending the house list like tpw did so it will work on 2nd party maps? I tried it myself but no civilians spawn... I get cars though.

Same here. I resorted to spawning civs on roads and making them walk to neighboring towns. Problem is they get run over by vehicles often. :P

Just a heads up to say that the link in the first post is 404'ing for me.

Been using the MAD AL scripts in our COOP missions for a few months with great success. I noticed during a mission test the following in the server RPT:

17:12:25 No speaker given for Giourkas Karmanlis
17:12:35 No speaker given for Michalis Mylonaki
17:12:45 No speaker given for Apostolos Strambopoulos

I am pretty sure this is re the three civilian vehicles that spawned through the MAD Traffic script. It is repeated throughout the RPT. No idea why.

Just a heads up...

Keep up the good work!

This script is awsome. Thanks.

Edited by Salty6924