Sign in to follow this  
Rytuklis

A campaign - brand new concept, do you think I could pull it off?

Hey there. I recently came up with a new idea that I was thinking of doing, however, I'm not sure if people would be interested in it. Basically it's a brand new concept for a campaign. As you probably have noticed, ARMA II has a neat feature to switch between playable units. What I came up with is that there would be missions purely based on tactics - player wouldnt be provided with anything apart from the information that he has on the map, he would be given several squads and armored platoons at his disposals, and by using them, he would have to successfully complete the objective. He could use these units by using the switch unit key. What do you think? WOuld this work?

Reminds me about Hidden and dangerous, and there it worked, in smaller scale (you just have one unit of commandos to switch betveen), but it worked.

In many campaigns we can use teamswitch but in one squad. And i like that option. For example we are teamleader and we can teamswitch to sniper, MGgunner or ATgunner. But for me switching from 1 squad to another is to much. ;)