Sign in to follow this  
Adrian87

Admin

Hey everyone,

I have some questions about admins......everytime me and my friend log on to admin in our server only 1 admin can log on at a time...is there anyway we could change it so we could have 2 admins logged on at the same time?

using the ingame login, #login PWD. then no, its not possible to have multiple admins on.

you can however try to setup BEC. which does not require login and allows multiple admins online using Battleye.

but if you try out BEC. be sure to read its documentation. it require a bit work to get set up correctly. you'll find links in my signature.

You can also look at BigBrotherBot aka B3 which allows multiple people to admin at the same time, and can allow different admin levels access to different levels of commands. There is also a plugin to automate server restarts and one to kick players who have been in the Lobby longer than a preset time. There is a choice of a Windows install or a python based install, and it can work with many more games than Arma providing a consistent experience for your admins over all the games supported.

www.bigbrotherbot.net for the website, use the latest version which contains some Arma specific bugfixes at http://files.cucurb.net/b3/daily/

Voted for that along time ago. Much needed.