Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

Deadly Islands + Nemesis mod?

Hi guys,

no experience with the CC modding yet...

After a while of absence from CC, I feel like playing the strategy game again. Nemesis mod and Deadly Islands seem to be interesting for me...

- is it useful to combine both?

- as I understand it, mod mixer shows me, if mods have collisions and yes, latest versions do collide. So I can forget using both at the same time, right?

TIA

Latest versions are not compatible. Nemesis and the mixer both need updates for the beta. If you want to combine the mods, you will need to go back to CCGM 1.06 and Deadly Islands v1.15

OK thx, I hope they will be compatible soon...

Oh. I have not tried the latest version of the game. Has it broken something in the mixer?

Oh. I have not tried the latest version of the game. Has it broken something in the mixer?

I'm not sure, but the launch button does not unlock for me now.

the launch button does not work for me too. Otherwise is seams to work.

Of course I assume the database values will be overwritten by the game recognizing the according xml files. But as future versions of mods should all use xml, it's not really worth the handle the issue.

It's something related with the database, indeed. They have changed the directory structure for the xml files in the packed game data files, and I need them to identify the structure of the database file. I need to have a look to the new structure of the xml files. However, as QuietMan says, all of that will be in vain, because soon all mods will use xml files instead of the binary database file. So I'm not sure if it is worth the trouble.