Sign in to follow this  
VovoNauta

link not found: 'Forgotten Your Password' in forum...

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

only see in FAQ.

This is not really related to the OP but since I cant start a new thread and this is vaguely about the same topic I'll hijack this. I bought Arma3 from the BI store a week ago and as i guessed the account used to for the purchase was valid for the forums. However I seem to lack the rights to do almost anything short of posting on a existing thread. For example I cant edit my profile settings or start a new topic. Most importantly I cant even PM any of the moderators since my post count is <1 :( (let's hope that will change now). Whenever I try to do any of the aforementioned actions i get this message:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this normal? And once again sorry for hijacking the thread but don't have much options right now...

If you read the forum rules as all new forum joiners should, it's explained at the bottom. Need a minimal amount of posts to unlock certain features.

Sorry to hijack this thread but i cannot find the "send activation email" link in biprofile or anywhere. I'm posting here because I cannot find it and I cant post a new thread to ask about it. Sorry

Need a minimal amount of posts to unlock certain features.

How many posts to unlock what features ?

Somewhere between 2-5, start new threads, edit your profile fully etc.