I have tried removing various files out of the mod, but I can not find how to remove the exaggerated blood splatters and fleshy chunks. What file is associated with the gore? Don't take this to heart. I love your work, but I don't think the bitty chunks of flesh flying everywhere is exactly logical.

Answered is in this thread.... Put in a little Effort... Look and you shall find.....

I have tried removing various files out of the mod, but I can not find how to remove the exaggerated blood splatters and fleshy chunks. What file is associated with the gore? Don't take this to heart. I love your work, but I don't think the bitty chunks of flesh flying everywhere is exactly logical.

I loved this mod blood. I hope the developer does not delete the mod blood. What he could do is make separate MOD sound. Gooogle Translator.

I loved this mod blood. I hope the developer does not delete the mod blood. What he could do is make separate MOD sound. Gooogle Translator.

Or a config file that lets you turn it off.

the blood rocks. pls make it toggable though, perhaps make the distant sounds togglable as well to prevent immersion breaking. dig your work!

right now with the campaign on dev branch its a game breaker

I´m not on dev branch, actually. I prefer to wait for official release. What do you mean with "game braker" exactly?

I think you have to remove the speedofsound_gibs.pbo and the bisign file with the same name.

1) Jesus people, cry me a fu%*ing river if I have a different opinion than you. I just want to turn it off for myself. 2) I did search about 10 pages of this thread, but you know what? I have other things to do in my life than read every post for 18 pages. Cut a guy a break.

Great Sound mod!

This got probably already mentioned, but we sometimes get a bit annoyed by the sounds when hurt/low health and the vehicle suspensions :D

But the vehicle horns are awesome :D

We even allowed your sound mod on our server!:yay:

we sometimes get a bit annoyed by the sounds when hurt/low health and the vehicle suspensions :D

But the vehicle horns are awesome :D

It´s nicely modular, just delete the parts you don´t like

speedofsound_screams.pbo, speedofsound_servo.pbo(?),speedofsound_horns.pbo

We've encountered a problem that may be caused by speed of sound.

It seems that longer We play the less fps we get and it's maybe caused by the speed of sound package.

Also, it seems that it also alters the sightings on the Pawnee (armed hummingbird) My DAR-Rockets have a different landingpoints then my aimingsights and i'm standing still.

Would it be possible on a confirmation on one of these?

The pack is great and We effin love it, but if causes the named problems above we have to stop using it.

Yours

Pro

The aiming thing I'm not convinced will be speed of sound, I found lots of inconsistencies like this throughout the game.

FPS wise, it is possible speed of sound might cause a loss although I've not experienced any loss during my tests, I'm trying to catch up with my scripter today to ask him to look at something within core that hopefully will refine it a little more.

Things have been pushed back a little cos of work etc, but I'm aiming to get update 3 out shortly before the campaign goes live on stable.

Today discover the Speed ​​Of Sound needs CBA. The sound changed from water to wine. In ArmaHolic site does not mention the requirement for the CBA. Remembering to those who do not know. Mod The Speed ​​Of Sound needs CBA. The effect of the blood changed with CBA installed. It was perfect! Google Translator!

Today discover the Speed ​​Of Sound needs CBA. The sound changed from water to wine. In ArmaHolic site does not mention the requirement for the CBA. Remembering to those who do not know. Mod The Speed ​​Of Sound needs CBA. The effect of the blood changed with CBA installed. It was perfect! Google Translator!

Yeah also sounds through distance sound way better with cba too, the internal event handlers do some weird stuff to the audio making it sound awful.

Probably already reported somewhere in this thread but;

- 3rd person 7.62mm suppressed gunfire sounds great

- 1st person sounds like its unsuppressed. Like its more than just the moving parts sound (which I like), it actually sounds like the supressor isn't fitted.

- Also I can confirm that recoil is reduced using this mod (and only this mod)

This is now a must have for me, too bad about the "missing content" bug/error/thingy. Also is there actually a sound for the UAV, because it's silent for me.

Okay I've just done a side-by-side test of your mod vs JSRS on my latest mission Chain Reaction. I have to say I actually prefer your mod and that's saying something! Great work. I put a video up at the link above but it doesn't sound as good in 2.1 as it did in surround sound in-game

This is on its way to being a classic!! Look forward to the save game patch so I can play the campaign with this enabled.

Edited by sproyd

Not sure if it's SOS that does this, but when you call mortar fire it misses completely and either hits behind og in front of where it's supposed to.

I can confirm that i cannot load or even restart a mission when this mod is active. Other than that I really like the mod, very nice sounds :)

if I understand it right bp fixed these problems not in the current hotfix but in the next version.

The Speed ​​Of Sound with CBA Beta 4 is giving problems. The sound of gunfire is sound old and new at the same time. I'm crazy about the new version. Should fix these problems. Thanks for the great mod. Remembering that it is only possible to hear the sound of spring guns in the CBA. Google Translator terrible! ;)

The Speed ​​Of Sound with CBA Beta 4 is giving problems. The sound of gunfire is sound old and new at the same time. I'm crazy about the new version. Should fix these problems. Thanks for the great mod. Remembering that it is only possible to hear the sound of spring guns in the CBA. Google Translator terrible! ;)

Not entriely sure what you mean but I'll grab cba beta 4 and check it out to see it it seems unusual but i think im using 4 already :confused:

Not entriely sure what you mean but I'll grab cba beta 4 and check it out to see it it seems unusual but i think im using 4 already :confused:

Here! With CBA Beta 4 sound is wrong sometimes. I left two sounds with a single shot. The new sound and the old sound. Sorry my Inglês! Google Translator terrible! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANkymAeSelY

Bigpickle, would you mind if I upload a config changing RH's M4/M16 pack to use your MX sounds? I will give full credit.