Awesome idea, to make weapons sound different at camera position, GM6 lynx sound while zooming is really phapable! I like LMG sounds, but MX imo do sound abit weak.

I installed Speed of Sound yesterday night and I have to say that I am quite surprised. This is quite a good chunk of work you have put in there. It shows.

Very good work! It just became a serious mod in my book.

I am wondering if you and LordJarhead shoul work together to deliver the ultimate sound package. The result would me AMAZING and you would both get great experience from it.

I installed Speed of Sound yesterday night and I have to say that I am quite surprised. This is quite a good chunk of work you have put in there. It shows.

I am wondering if you and LordJarhead shoul work together to deliver the ultimate sound package. The result would me AMAZING and you would both get great experience from it.

Excellent idea, just that what i thought a couple of days ago ;)

I prefer different sound mods for different matter of taste.

V1 sounds very nice, my question to you is how do they sound indoors? The reverb feels great but I feel they lack a little bit of BLAOW!, perhaps a slight increase in volume is in order? Keep up the good work!

Very nice, Bigpickle! Loving V2 so far!

One thing I noticed: While the mod is loaded the "DAR" rockets of the AH-6 Littlebird are extremely slow. I haven't gotten around much testing so this might be on my side, but disabling your mod seems to fix this issue. Can anybody else confirm?

At any rate, this is a superb sound mod. Thank you very much for sharing :-)

This mod sounds really awesome and the mid range sounds really authentic. BUT, I cant have my rockets going all slow and shit. lol

Probably a small fix but great mod other than that.

I can confirm that this mod messes up the littlebirds rockets

Maybe it's intentional? Research DAGR rockets in real life.

Yeah I had to disable this mod to do a littlebird mission. They are pretty messed. Do not go straight at all and you lose the smoke trail after a short while

noo, that would be an eargasm then! I was thinking as well, what IF... Who knows. One thing for sure, if BIS would hire LJ and Bigpickle, to work on armaverse sound, daym...

I can confirm it too ;) Looks kind of theyre gone after pulling the trigger^^ And it looks like the rockets do 80 km/h, in maximum^^ Looks very slow

I just installed CBA, SOS beta + hotfix.

I've got some wierd issue: The Gatlings rate of fire of the right (and only the right) door gunner in the Blackfoot is waaaay too low.

Is this a known issue?

Oh and I'm missing explosion sounds when firing a rocket in front of my on the ground standing chopper with that chopper.

Confirmed

Agreed, the rockets are unusable. They don't go in the direction you're aiming, they look ugly, and take way too long to get to the target.

I have been having problems with this mod when comes to playing the showcase missions and campaign.Any reason why and how to fix this thanks?

Loving V2, any release date for release 1.0?

Also will the mortar thingy be fixed?

Yeah the mortar thing and littlebird rocket issue has been fixed.

Looking into the syncing issues with scripts at the moment, really cant give a time limit on RC1.0 at current I had hoped it would be soonish but with BIS taking a look at a bug I reported and mod tools due to be released as well as part 2 of campaign etc its best that all passes by first.

Everyone I know have been using this man, Been loving it! Massive improvement from the first one we had ;)

Loving the car horns Cant help but laugh

Yeah the mortar thing and littlebird rocket issue has been fixed.

Looking into the syncing issues with scripts at the moment, really cant give a time limit on RC1.0 at current I had hoped it would be soonish but with BIS taking a look at a bug I reported and mod tools due to be released as well as part 2 of campaign etc its best that all passes by first.

Hey Bp that's great news about the mortar thing and littlebird rocket issue being fixed. I had stopped using your mod because of the mortars not working right, and because the mission project I've been working on for a while now use mortars and they were not hitting there targets correctly. But looks like I can start using it again with the next release.

Thanks, this is great news, as I was really missing using speed of sound.

Cant wait for the next release.

Cheers.

I'm wondering now if this is why my AI seems to be going to far out on Mortar calls. Anyways no biggy. Not taking off your mod for nothing! :P Love it!!!! cant wait for new release!!!!

@Bigpickle,

any way to fix the rocket issue ourselves or any chance to get a hotfix?