Sign in to follow this  
zeus122

which DLC do you thnk it better

Which DLC do you think is better, even though I have tried none of then accept for the lite versions I think the the army of the Czech republic is better. Sorry If this is the wrong place to post this thread.

IMO of all DLC . . .BAF is the one I like the most. Unfortunately the army of the Czech republic DLC is flawed and doesn't work that well. There hasn't been released any fix for that. Read in the apposite thread in ArmA 2 General section where the DLC has been discussed and feedback was given.

cheers

The acronyms for the DLC (BAF, PMC and ACR) pretty much sum it up: Best Additional Faction, Pretty Mediocre Content and Appallingly Catastrophic Release.

The British Armed Forces DLC is high quality work, with the models, textures, configs and missions all setting a standard that the subsequent DLCÅ› unfortunately failed to match. The state in which ACR was released was abysmal in quality, with a stupendous amount of bugs affecting just about every single item in the package.

Regards,

Sander

BAF is the best, PMC is correct and ACR sucks - although I like the weapons from this DLC.

I got ACR don't get it IT will show up in Exspansions But the content does not show up IT sucks :mad: :cry: :coop: ACR

Army of Czech Republic is the best one. The jungle type map and the campaign are really fun. The Units in the editors are pretty badass, and the Czech soldiers look the most badass. Similar to the U.S Ranger look.

As someone who owns them all none where ever that good. Campaigns aren't even worth mentioning and the content for each faction was very limited.

Well done bis on actually making a playable SP campaign for arma 3 however lol...