Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Free copy of Civ 5 or Mafia 2 on Steam (ends Oct 20th)

There seems to be something wrong with my Civilization V install. I fired it up at about 8:00pm in the evening, click, click, click, then suddenly it's 02:00 am.

There seems to be something wrong with my Civilization V install. I fired it up at about 8:00pm in the evening, click, click, click, then suddenly it's 02:00 am.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)

I´ll wait until the Civ 5 expansions become a little bit cheaper before I start playing

lol :D

I just received a mail from GMG with voucher codes for Gods&Kings (50% off), Brave New world (33%) and Civ 4 (75%)

I just received a mail from GMG with voucher codes for Gods&Kings (50% off), Brave New world (33%) and Civ 4 (75%)
:eek: Considering that all I got was a Civ5 key...

:eek: Considering that all I got was a Civ5 key...

I guess you will get that Email too. It seems to be linked to the golden Joystick awards

Can report the same, but since I picked up Mafia 2 (Already had Civ V and expansions) I got the complete Mafia 2 DLC pack for 75% off. Civ discounts are much more valuable I'd say. :)

This might have something to do with me beeing registered fro the GMG Newsletter

I did not know to click on a link in the email

Thank you for that I now have a key

Can report the same, but since I picked up Mafia 2 (Already had Civ V and expansions) I got the complete Mafia 2 DLC pack for 75% off. Civ discounts are much more valuable I'd say. :)

I´m thinking of buying Brave new world but I have a question. Those voucher codes I received, are they only for Green Man Gaming or can I enter them on steam too? I would like to make the purchase with my Steam wallet money

This might have something to do with me beeing registered fro the GMG Newsletter
Probably, no dice for me. :(

I´m thinking of buying Brave new world but I have a question. Those voucher codes I received, are they only for Green Man Gaming or can I enter them on steam too? I would like to make the purchase with my Steam wallet money

Think sharply, young padawan. From which source do these voucher codes come from?

Green man only.

If you search around there are sometimes codes you can used on Steam.

Forums on Steam have them a lot if you look around.

You can also earn credits on Green man for inviting friends to the service, it's something like $1.50-$2.00 each invite

credited when they make a purchase, you should have $2 there now already.