MAD T

NSS Admin Console

Hi there!
Great great update!!! And Thanks for the Zeus possibility!

What about the "Freeze" option? i've make some try but Dialog and me aren't friends, and i'havent serv no more due to a global issue with the 1.56...
Is the "disableUserInput true" not ok for that? Should this act on the selected player or on all player? or maybe the enablesimulation..

And what did you think about a TP-to-Me option?
Fusion use one in this admin menu (if you wanna have a look http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23747)

With this latest update, I think that adding these 2 points there, would propulse this great work more closer to perfection ...
(Until a way could be found for admins  :239: couples ..)

Nice update, but I´d like to sugest an option of keeping VVS...it works flawlessly for me, and it seems Virtual Garage doesn´t "sees" some modded vehicles and/or variants (like VVS can spawn ALL F-16C variants that Pinaz have created like Venezuelan F-16s, Aggressors, etc and VG only spawns default F-16c =P

Anyways, thanks for keeping supporting this mod, it is a must have for me and many others! =D

cheers!

Hi there!

Great great update!!! And Thanks for the Zeus possibility!

What about the "Freeze" option? i've make some try but Dialog and me aren't friends, and i'havent serv no more due to a global issue with the 1.56...

Is the "disableUserInput true" not ok for that? Should this act on the selected player or on all player? or maybe the enablesimulation..

And what did you think about a TP-to-Me option?

Fusion use one in this admin menu (if you wanna have a look http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23747)

With this latest update, I think that adding these 2 points there, would propulse this great work more closer to perfection ...

(Until a way could be found for admins :239: couples ..)

Freezing a player was and is still planned since a long time. It will be done in the near future as the console is mostly complete now. It was abandoned as it was abandoned in the past as it was not that much of an important feature but is now back on the list. Disableuserinput true or enablesimulation false are bad ways to do it in my opinion. The first command does not allow the client to do anything anymore not even chatting or closing his game. I think about freezing him rather to its position by teleporting him back if he tries to move.

Teleporting a player to the admin seems like a good idea especialy for training purposes. I add it to the list. Thanks for your suggestions. Btw i can not click on that armaholic link. It seems corrupt somehow.

Nice update, but I´d like to sugest an option of keeping VVS...it works flawlessly for me, and it seems Virtual Garage doesn´t "sees" some modded vehicles and/or variants (like VVS can spawn ALL F-16C variants that Pinaz have created like Venezuelan F-16s, Aggressors, etc and VG only spawns default F-16c =P

Anyways, thanks for keeping supporting this mod, it is a must have for me and many others! =D

cheers!

Sorry but VVS got already removed in the newest update. It first got replaced with the garage but even the garage was removed due to certain issues in multiplayer like others could not see the vehicles. To be true i rather never wanted to add other peoples work. They are good made but it is about having dependencies of other peoples work if an Arma update breaks something which happened in the past more than often. I would rather have own solutions added. Since i added the ability to open the Zeus interface i think the use of the garage is obsolete. I admit i do not even know if zeus recognizes all addons though. While testing zeus with some addons i noticed that they got added.

And oooops. I forgot there was a little update recently which i forgot to post here.

- Workaround to have Zeus interface working

- Added functions viewer

- Added config viewer

- Added animations viewer

- Added GUI editor

- Removed garage as vehicles could not be seen by others

I love the updates, it's great that you are still working on this. I just can't imagine how much time it's saved me. But I do miss the ability to spawn vehicles like the old VVS. I know it could be done by using a createvehicle in the code box or even in the config browser but they aren't nearly as sexy as what we had before. I hope you can find a way to bring the functionality back.

And another feature request. :)

The variable monitor; it monitors local variables. Sometimes when I'm testing in a server - client environment, I want to get the value of a server variable. Could the variable monitor be made to do that?

Just got an update from steam! Looks like NSS and BI debug console are happier together now! :)

Changelog:

- Added: Hint based variable monitor which keeps running as a hint message when the GUI is closed
- Added: Loading / saving and exporting of Zeus creations (only objects) 
- Added: Placed / loaded objects via Zeus are shared amongst each console user for cooperative editing. 

- Zeus: Every object gets saved even if another curator has placed it

I love the updates, it's great that you are still working on this. I just can't imagine how much time it's saved me. But I do miss the ability to spawn vehicles like the old VVS. I know it could be done by using a createvehicle in the code box or even in the config browser but they aren't nearly as sexy as what we had before. I hope you can find a way to bring the functionality back.

There is still the possibility to spawn vehicles via Zeus. I know it is kinda different though but It is unlikly BIS will break Zeus with an update but it happened often enough in the past that after updates community work is broken. It is already too much work to keep track of everything.

And another feature request. :)

The variable monitor; it monitors local variables. Sometimes when I'm testing in a server - client environment, I want to get the value of a server variable. Could the variable monitor be made to do that?

Good idea. Could be easily added with a button switching local or server variables. I just added the variable hint monitor for now so i do not know when this will be ready.

• Like 1

Hello this is a very good AdminTool

I have a question. Can I use it simply and quickly let vehicles spawning.

Thank you for your reply

When I give myself Zeus through the admin menu it works fine but when I die and I try to give myself Zeus again it doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to fix this?

Don't suppose anyone could tell me how to make this use neutral zeus as I cannot see / access all mods only certain ones.

This is a long shot as @MAD T is long gone and I don't know if this is still widely used.... here goes anyway..

For reasons unknown, I changed 'interval in miliseconds' on the execute code tab of this to 10000. Obviously, this is too slow to be useful when using this to watch variables. But when I change it back 100, my change isn't remembered. The next time I open NSS, it's back to 10000. NSS remembers everything else, watch fields and the dropdown list of executable code lines, but I can't change this timer back.

Any ideas?