MAD T

NSS Admin Console

MCC Sandbox Mod. Run it on yourself and on the server and just log in as admin to use. it will be on your scroll menu. this is mostly for things like changing time, weather, and spawning vehicles (which were basically my three favorite parts of MCC). not quite sure if it allows you to input scripts and codes manually like NSS and i know for sure (well maybe not. still kinda checking it out) that it doesnt have the ability to turn off AI targeting, invulnerability, invisibility, and so on. although i think you can still teleport across the map and stuff.

Thx Capt.Fitz for your suggestion but its not funtionally adequate.

I have it working now in mp and dedicated server ill repost update in a bit im trying to get ban from my server (if no ban then all is good).

what I changed besides of last update , is

NSS_AC_loggedIn = true;

NSS_AC_adminVarName = vehicleVarName player;

if (NSS_AC_adminVarName == "Dr.Death JM" or isNil "NSS_AC_adminVarName") then

I took out vss, and spectate still has small but workable error...

im going to retest without, if (NSS_AC_adminVarName == "Dr.Death JM" or isNil "NSS_AC_adminVarName") then

to if (NSS_AC_adminVarName == "player" or isNil "NSS_AC_adminVarName") then

back in a few.... if anyone wants to help, Anthony cosores on Skype or _1__3_ on steam.

and much thanks to you MAD T I hate working with these dialogs lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

ok here it is enjoy,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcfk9uyt8dauvkm/%40NSS_AC.rar?dl=0

works like it should... login as admin press shit+f1

Thx a lot Dr. Death!!!! It works again and its also better then before :) :yay::yay: (You can see if Teleport or Godmode etc. is on or off)

:o

all the thanks goes to MAD T "it takes a lot more work making something like this than editing it"

Im working on better dialogs but no promise ...

also looking a vss but who knows if I can get it working with no errors.

I am still waiting for the Arma 3 update that will fix the serverCommandAvailable issue until i release a update as i want the login to the console still happening via server admin password for security reasons.

Upcoming things are:

- Fixed dialog errors and made console menu a bit transparent

- Removed Kegetys spectator script as it has incompatibility issues with current Arma 3 versions and replaced it with the old camera.sqs free look

- Workaround for CfgRemoteExecCommands restrictions in BIS_fnc_mp function (should be possible to execute every command over network now)

- Switched from group chat messages to hint

- Updated to newest VAS and VVS version

- Possible bug fix with console spectator script with rarly happening that wrong person gets spectated

Thanks to Dr Death JM again for providing a alternative version so far.

Features request

Ability to pin the output of a variable watch field so that it can be seen on screen live even after the dialog has been closed? ☺

Edited by Tankbuster
  • Like 1

Features request

Ability to pin the output of a variable watch field so that it can be seen on screen live even after the dialog has been closed? ☺

A very good idea. I will need to create a hud for it instead of using hint messages showing the variable and it´s output. But please don´t expect it happen too soon as i have to also spend some time on my other Arma project.

• Like 1

I am still waiting for the Arma 3 update that will fix the serverCommandAvailable issue until i release a update as i want the login to the console still happening via server admin password for security reasons.

Upcoming things are:

- Fixed dialog errors and made console menu a bit transparent

- Removed Kegetys spectator script as it has incompatibility issues with current Arma 3 versions and replaced it with the old camera.sqs free look

- Workaround for CfgRemoteExecCommands restrictions in BIS_fnc_mp function (should be possible to execute every command over network now)

- Switched from group chat messages to hint

- Updated to newest VAS and VVS version

- Possible bug fix with console spectator script with rarly happening that wrong person gets spectated

Thanks to Dr Death JM again for providing a alternative version so far.

old camera.sqs lol I was thinking same thing, I tested the one I have and is way faster than the cam arma3 uses..

hint is what I used to get rid of group chat.

in spectate (fixing) only error left is free look gets a script error but still works. Id like share what im doing with you MAD T so you don't dubble your work.

I took out BIS_mp function and added BIS_fnc_MPexec, but I think the right way to do it is BIS_mp function =BIS_fnc_MPexec,

ive seen this in some missions and seems to work with no errors...

but in rpt I see some small errors with BIS_fnc_MPexec.

Edited by Dr Death JM

wow, I fixed gcam for next update... look it up on youtube if you wanna see what it is.

http://i62.tinypic.com/27xp5ky.jpg (464 kB)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j2dr0k.jpg (307 kB)

http://i62.tinypic.com/10wqq36.jpg (219 kB)

http://i58.tinypic.com/28tl4dz.jpg (456 kB)

http://i57.tinypic.com/11j6ud3.jpg (523 kB)

pic don't show realy what it does , but you can click on any player and cam will go to them, and it can scan for players.

Edited by Dr Death JM

Redacted.

Not sure why you changed your post as you were correct in what you originally said. Dr Death is aware of the problem.

See i dont mind any of these fixes, but i used NSS as a way to spawn in mod vehicles on my public server without people needing the mods to be on the server. Is there another tool that allows me to spawn/delete mod vehicles on a public server that just show up as invisible to whoever doesnt have the mods or am i fucked until the next update?

@Capt I can put vvs back in but it has a dialog issue... or give me a day or so and ill see if there a quick fix..

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

working vvs, all dialog errors fixed no errors in pbo added fps at start

Edited by Dr Death JM
updated working vvs all dialogs fixed

@Capt I can put vvs back in but it has a dialog issue... or give me a day or so and ill see if there a quick fix..

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

working vvs, all dialog errors fixed no errors in pbo added fps at start

nvm. i just enabled admin only debug console.

could an infinite ammo script be included with the 'invinsibility' option, as during large missions i make i like to play through myself several times and either returning to base every 5 min. to re-arm or tp back to base to grab more mags is an awfully large waste of time when testing missions with large enemy count. Thank You for this most useful tool

could an infinite ammo script be included with the 'invinsibility' option, as during large missions i make i like to play through myself several times and either returning to base every 5 min. to re-arm or tp back to base to grab more mags is an awfully large waste of time when testing missions with large enemy count. Thank You for this most useful tool

I can, but you know you can use vas to just keep reloading all your inventory ,

or put this in the debug /local and save it.

_vec = (vehicle player);

hint "Servicing";

_vec setVehicleAmmo 1;

then after save you can load it any time...

So am I using this admin panel but I am having an issue,

when I log into the server and try to open the menu it says I am not an admin even though I logged in? Is there anyway to fix this? Do I need to edit any files etc?

So far this looks like the best option for me to use so i'd like to get it working

EDIT: Just to let you know I am running this as a normal addon, i.e I am launching it on the server and also on my pc. Do I need to add it to the mission file instead?

Edited by optimashprime

So am I using this admin panel but I am having an issue,

when I log into the server and try to open the menu it says I am not an admin even though I logged in? Is there anyway to fix this? Do I need to edit any files etc?

So far this looks like the best option for me to use so i'd like to get it working

EDIT: Just to let you know I am running this as a normal addon, i.e I am launching it on the server and also on my pc. Do I need to add it to the mission file instead?

Hi. The problem of the logging in is is known. It has something to do with that bohemia changed the way a certain scripting command works. Why they did this i dont know but they are changing it back to what it was before with the next stable branch update which should be at the 8th of this month. So without fixing anything it will work with the next arma update again. However im bringing out a updated console once the arma update is out. Console is as far as i know working on dev branch already again. I could remove the logging in but i dont want to do that because of security reasons.

Maybe add possibility to whitelist player GUIDs in a userconfig file on the server? :)

I could remove the logging in but i dont want to do that because of security reasons.

Glad to read this. IMHO, all debug consoles should do this.

Maybe add possibility to whitelist player GUIDs in a userconfig file on the server? :)

The idea is nice but i do currently not have the time to add new features to it. It would also mean the console needs to be loaded on the server making its use a bit more complex. I created the console first as a debugging tool and therefor its use needs to be quick and simple. Currently either server admins use the public signature files or are able to create their own if they do not want every admin with the password to use the console.

That is understandable. Great tool either way :)

Hey Mad T, you´re still working on the NSS AC update or Dr Death JM´s update is accountable for? I´ve tried his, but couldn´t log in with Shirft+F1 command on SP missions as before, or his code only works on MP?dedicated server not for SP?listen servers?

cheers!

Hi,

could you possibly upload a complete package?

With clear instructions?

Thanks in advance!

I am thinking about to work on the console again and add stuff like whitelist, variable monitor pinning and a GUI to execute server commands and if possible a ban list feature. But today i will release a fixed version of the console once im from work as BIS finally released a new arma version. For new features everyone will have to wait a while.

;2811056']Hey Mad T' date=' you´re still working on the NSS AC update or Dr Death JM´s update is accountable for? I´ve tried his, but couldn´t log in with Shirft+F1 command on SP missions as before, or his code only works on MP?dedicated server not for SP?listen servers?

cheers![/quote']

Hi. I am responsible for the official release. His version is just a fork attempting to fix the loggin problem but there shouldnt be a problem anymore because as far as i know the console does work again with current arma update. Go to the first page or armaholoc and download it from there. I cant provide a link right now as im on work.

Hi,

could you possibly upload a complete package?

With clear instructions?

Thanks in advance!

I will try to work out a readme file explaining the buttons and their functions.

Hi Mad T, I ALREADY have (and use it in every single mission I play, lol) NSS AC (v1.5 from Dec 2013), I´ll wait for your official update, v1.5 is working ok, it gives the VVS error, but I can use the VVS functions, it isn´t just the latest version, but it is alright =)

The updated v1.6 (and future) version will still log in using shift+F1 command (at least for SP/MP listen when I´m the server) right?

cheers!