TeTeT

Preview release: Nimitz for Arma3 (0.103)

Hello developers people there are somehow massive physics problems with the Nimitz mod ... UAV and Ki aircraft can no longer roll and stop .... please bring an update since would be very nice .... thank you

guys when i put the uss nimitz i cant stay on the top !!

help me pls

883414439.jpg

Edited by aziz4ever95

You have to set your unit at a different height.

In the low left corner of the unit creation window there's an option to change height, try using 16 or 18 as value instead of 0.

You have to set your unit at a different height.

In the low left corner of the unit creation window there's an option to change height, try using 16 or 18 as value instead of 0.

thnx but i have another prob

When i play zeus

i put the jet and its down ..

in Zeus you will have to place it on land lift it up and move it to the deck... you can't place it directly on the deck

So nice !!! Thanks for this amazing porting, this is a mod every pilot would have :D

I hope soon in a release with some fixes (especially the hook system) and better textures for interiors. This would be great for groups during deployments !!!

The rescue team module don't work. I only get a script error: "Error Undefined variable in expression: ttt_syncrescue" fn_moduleRescue.sqf line 22. It happens when I sync the module with something. :j:

guys

i dont have the option of launch bar ??

You need to place the Nimitz Catapult module down!

so in the editor press F7 or go to Modules and then double click somewhere then

go to Nimitz then

Select Catapult or whatever its called

simple

You need to place the Nimitz Catapult module down!

so in the editor press F7 or go to Modules and then double click somewhere then

go to Nimitz then

Select Catapult or whatever its called

simple

actually i dont understand u

the nimitiz is working 100%

my problem is i dont have lunch bar for the jet

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:29 ----------

its working now thnx

I All !

I would like to request the permission so that I can modify the textures of the Nimitz, my idea and leave the real textures, with natural wear and tear marks!!

I will posting the WIP!

Please how do I get these permissions?

Regards

JetherJr

hey guys, i need your help

how can I set a respawn on the carrier? i tried different things but i always land up in the water ....

@nathan423, I did exactly the same thing like in the video, but I always respawn in the water... I don't know what I do wrong..

I All !

I would like to request the permission so that I can modify the textures of the Nimitz, my idea and leave the real textures, with natural wear and tear marks!!

I will posting the WIP!

I don't know what the author said (if you got an answer yet), but I look forward for your version too as I'm really interested to this mod and all its possible variants ;)

Hello guys, I guess this addon is no longer being working on right? If so that is just too bad! Anyways does anyone know if it works on dedicated server. I am getting some crash and I suspect that it may be the reason. Anyways.. Hope someone knows! Thx

What is there to be worked on?

It looks pretty finished to me.

Anyway it should work on dedicated too. I assume you are using other mods too along with this...?

Well you know some more work with interior texture would be a nice additions. Anyways! Yes, i happened to be using another mods. But i dont see where the problems could be. I am using alive.

Front catapults are still breaking landing gear when taxi the flight deck, then launch. Unable to raise gear back up on several aircraft once airborne. Only real problem i experience with it

Well you know some more work with interior texture would be a nice additions. Anyways! Yes, i happened to be using another mods. But i dont see where the problems could be. I am using alive.

Are you using any island pack like A3MP or an outdated version of AiA?

There is a bug that makes the game/server crash when you switch from one island to another.

If the crash occurs while loading a new mission that might be the cause.

Thank you Chairborne. I got it! it seems that it was the uss Iowa the cause of my crashes. Not sure why. Will look into it later!

Had the same issue. If you place the Iowa Battleship next to the Carrier, it crashes. Massive FR hit.