Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

EI Italian army project by =BTC=

just wanted to tell you that i downloaded the demo and i saw ur camos they r great:) cant wait to see bersaglieri in this game:)

New mod 0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Giallustio;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Very nice work, and love the rifle design...

Are you gonna make more units and eventually also some vehicles...

We've some troubles and we need help to finish the weapons, I can't even immagine create a vehicle ;)

Released on Armaholic a month or so ago and as far as I can see unchanged since. But to make sure you know we do our work ;)

** Only thing I can see is that you use different names for the project here and on your own website. Which name should the project have?

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you guys!

@ Foxhound

Yes it's the old version released in 06-08-2014, =BTC= EI project [A3] name is ok thanks ;)

Bravo Giallustio + team:) ill download this mod tomorrow and btw...the idea of vehicles wouldnt be so bad;) try to talk bout it with ur team...mayb aspide and arremba sanzorzo can help u guyz...they r the creators of pedagnemod (i hope they dont kill me for just the last thing i said lol) <3 them...uh btw if anyone can answer me...sorry for the off topic ...would b a 128 player match possible in arma 3?sorry again for the question here but answer if u can tnx:) GREAT JOB MAN !italian job;D

@ironmentalist please write in proper english and not as a 12 years old kid playing call of duty.

un consiglio da italiano,e' veramente brutto leggere questo linguaggio infantile da sms tutto abbreviato e sgrammaticato quando si scrive su un forum;cerca di esprimerti in un inglese piu' corretto

@Giallustio:I hope you keep working on this mod since there is a terrible lack of italian equipments on A3

dear zio sam i think it's not your fault how i write in this not yours (correct me if i'm wrong) forum. Second thing i think you shouldn't judge peoples for wat they play ( i played cod...no better CALL OF DUTY (so that you won't bother me again) because saying "12 years old playing call of duty" make you seem just a sort of failed bully not really more mature than a child. Third i'm 19 i went to england and i'm studying engineery so i think ( with your permission obviously) that i can write at least a decent english. Ora visto che siamo italiani parliamoci chiaro: tu parla come cazzo vuoi e a meno che il diretto interessato non mi dica che gli da fastidio lasciami scrivere come diavolo voglio perche con i tuoi commenti da maturo hai solo dimostrato che la tua eta anagrafica non corrisponde a quella intellettuaale. e se hai intenzione di farmi presente degli accenti o apostrofi mancanti sei pregato di evitare=) a differenza di altri non penso a fare i pippotti agli utenti ma cerco di sostenere (per il poco che posso) i modder e aspetto con ansia i loro sudati lavori. Gli accenti e apostrofi di solito non li metto nei messaggi informali perchè li ritengono una perdita di tempo.

Visto che sei intelligente tu spero capirai il senso di quello che ho scritto in iglese perchè alla fine sono italiano e ti garantisco che ALMENO l'italiano lo so...e anche qualche linguetta più di Voi ma lasciamo perdere.

Saluti da Torino and i'll keep an eye on this mod. ;) spero ti piacciano le faccine

P.S. =post scriptum=wrote after mi raccomando non riportatemi=)

Edit: just saw that you arre part of the modding team=) my wishes

hahahaha stai studiando ENGINEERY magari ad L apostrofo Ondon

http://it.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=engineery,si dice engineering giovane! (e non venirmi a dire che e' un typo)

i just politely asked you to write in a little bit proper english and avoid your childish way of writing, more suited for kids playing COD.Funny thing you just admitted you are that kind of children and start to offend me.

E no la tua costruzione delle frasi in inglese fa rabbrividire,sei iscritto a questo forum dall'altro ieri, puzzi ancora di latte e impara a rispettare gli anziani che sono qui da molto prima di te(un po di servizio militare non ti farebbe male per rinfrescarti questi semplici concetti).

Se continui su questo binario ti stai candidando al ruolo del mancato ingegnere fallito.

Sorry for off topic,it was not my intention to derail the thread.Iron if you have some more to say please use PM so we can't stop to spam the thread

Iron if you have some more to say please use PM so we can't stop to spam the thread

Thank you ;)

@Zio sam: senti prima di dare del fallito a me guarda per cosa ti attacchi sui forum ok?:) rileggi quel messaggio che hai scritto e nella prossima vita cerca di reincarnati in qualcosa di piu simile a un uomo eh;)

Now please as soon as im "puzzo di latte" i would need someone to explain me how i "pm me" :)

Giallustio could i know if you are planning to add the bullet-proof vests in use in italian army?

http://tg24.sky.it/static/images/sezioni/tg24/giugno2009/afghanistan.jpg

Its not a gd pic but sustantially there is a ceramic plate on the back ...rectangular if im not wrong and its make really "italian" XD if u cant find on the net or u dont have time ill search a lot of pics if ur interested in:)

P.s. dumbs should try to type ENGINEERY before insulting

AFAIK anyone can buy its own vest and I think that the A3 one fits pretty well. If you want to donate some models we'll integrate them gladly ;)

AFAIK anyone can buy its own vest and I think that the A3 one fits pretty well. If you want to donate some models we'll integrate them gladly ;)

It's not 100% correct.Only SF operators can choose tactical vest.

Regular soldiers use standard issued tactical vest(you can vary position of pockets),tested for lvl IIIa protection.Some regiments(logistical mostly) still use the old AP98 vest.

this is the one in use today for infantry regiments (vegetato)

http://www.bragashop.it/image/cache/data/Defcon5_Png_HighRes/D5-GAPCOVER-600x600.jpg

desertico con tasconi applicati

http://www.bragashop.it/image/cache/data/Defcon5_Png_HighRes/D5-1124-600x600.jpg

there are 2 ballistic plates one frontal and one in the back,protection can be increased with some add on modules for neck and lowerabdominals/testicular used only by people working with ied and explosives.

@ironmentalist: pm=private message smart kid ps:the one you study is engineering;engineery is slang,it's definition "Overly technical, nerdy, and left-brained. Lacking warmth, charisma, empathy, and general social skills; slightly awkward while at times being uncomfortably pushy or passive aggressive. "

cio' detto d ora in avanti ti rispondo solo per pm,se vuoi ti do pure l'indirizzo della mia caserma cosi magari mi vieni a trovare ;)

The last one is pretty similar to the one used in A3 or am i wrong?

Pensavo fossi tu la fonte di quell'informazione, ma forse era un altro ex soldato con cui ho parlato. In pratica mi hanno riferito che quello di ordinanza fa ridere e nn lo mette nessuno in missione. Evidentemente sono cambiate un po di cose da quando l'ha fatto lui :D

Ahah attenzione ha detto smart kid grazie "bomber" ahah anyway giallustio unfortunately im just informed about a lot of militart things im not actually into modelling (id like if someone could teach me sigh) if i can i would like some info from zio sam if u can give me ur email it would be great...do you know how can i enter finmeccanica beretta benelli etc? A carabiniere told me that if i want i can join the army as engineer but id prefer stay out of academy because im too dumb for that XD

Giallustio id like if you could lose some of your time to teach me something about modding in arma i would be infinitely thanksful:) just tell me if u can;)

@Giallustio :era cosi' quando si usava il vecchio gilet tattico http://www.italiamilitare.it/abbigliamento-militare/images/T/gilet-tattico-sbb-etv-verde.jpg (che se non sbaglio avete gia modellato)sopra il vecchio GAP AP98.Questo in missione nessuno lo portava e ognuno si comprava il suo..

Ora i nuovi gilet tattici non vanno messi sopra il giubbotto antiproiettile ma contengono essi stessi le piastre balistiche.E quindi ora la fanteria usa solo quelli

@ironmentalist: per entrare in beretta benelli eccetra,ti devi sicuramente laureare con ottimi voti,poi mandi il curriculum a queste aziende,fare un colloquio di lavoro e molto probabilmente penso che per certe branche ti servira' anche un master.E queste sono ditte civili che lavorano anche con contratti della difesa.Gli ingegneri nell'esercito ci sono ma si occupano di tutt'altro:infrastrutture ponti ferrovie ecc,non progettano armi e mezzi

Edited by Zio Sam

Ahhh ti ringrazio per l informazione molto gentile zio:)and giallustio do u plan to relase the mod this year may you say?sorry for questioning that