Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

4 hours ago, The Man Without Qualities said:

Need to verify that.....

Well, if you use the 233780 content and your units on HCs are freezing, see if it helps if you install the 107410 content.

I can't be sure, but i had all units on HCs freezing the instant they were transferred to them around Christmas and on Chernarus. I somehow suspected the CUP-Map upgrade, then i installed the whole 107410 stuff and it looks like it makes a difference. But it shouldn't be? :)

On 1/19/2019 at 12:22 PM, SF_andy said:

Should be enough, for ARMA 2 + 3 BennyWarfare, it was very good enough. :don14:

Benny has always been faster. I don't know his magic there.

But crCTI Proman / crCTI KB shouldn't crap out that badly as some people report on decent Hardware, even without HCs.

Please check if you're getting .rpt spam or the like, try without addons, yadda yadda, the usual.

Hadn't much time to play recently, but right now running the whole Altis, and it's ok so far.

You'll likely hit a low point, in general, when both sides have around 1/3 of the island, i.e. when the action is most intense and "most dense". After that it _should_ go up again, when things get spread out again / more towns are cleared etc.

thhamm, thank you, for the information.

- Ok, is understandable: #monitor FPS only referring to the server. But exactly this is relevant. Because if server FPS falls, unfortunately falls also the client FPS and in ARMA 3 is under Client side, 30 FPS too little (juddering). Arma 2 was doing well with 25 FPS.
  Something very strange, partly jump AI back and forth, even if the server is still over 25 FPS. But if this happens, the server drops down to 4-8 FPS for a short time - Game Over.

As I said, I have no CTI, except Proman. Mind you, CTI Proman is still the only one where AI team leaders really work. At least if the Ruben Ultimate Warfare, the AI Teamleader work properly, I can compare this.

[Almost all AI has failed?]:  [Almost no AI failed.] When Server FPS goes below 18-20 FPS for a long time, AI generally likes to freeze - stay idle. Affected at CTI are especially AI team leather. Because too much data is discarded. But this                                                                                           was not the case with the 14 FPS at Proman, which ran even further - to 90% of all AI team leaders - amazing

- Yes, my FPS information was with 2 HC. But even with 4 HC, the main server side has not changed. There is a tendency for even slightly lower FPS.
  The best FPS I had, rather without or with only 1 HC client.

- dedicated server: only the dedicated server (steamappid 233780), but already tested with 107410 content. Did not notice a difference. Would be a bit strange.

- Which is clearly recognizable, the HC clients need performance, so something has to happen. But you notice it in the game, unfortunately not - not at all.

- I realize that import maps can always cause problems. But Cherno is my reference map, because in ARMA 2 she worked amazingly well and is one of my favorites. I spent 10 years on this map.

Too bad that Bohemia did not integrate them into ARMA 3, 1000 x better than Malden.

Good to see discussion about CTI here. Just to clear up some debate on AI and CTI versions, OFPS doesn't do any work an AI commander. We like to keep the focus on PVP / Team vs Team. While we still use a ton of AI (Town Resistance and Town Occupation, Base Defenses, Up to 10 Player Controlled AI) we don't like the idea of AI taking Command; they do a piss poor job. 

I would like to comment that we are working on some new stuff. Coming soon we're going to try out Finite Resources and vehicle fast travel (to cut down on transit time, I hate it too but in order to stay popular this has to be tried out).

Regarding FINITE RESOURCES, because BECTI is in fact an RTS mixed with a military FPS, BECTI has always had outrageous mission length time, sometimes going for 14-20 hours, because resources are INFINITELY feed to a team once they capture towns (supply and cash). After about 3-4 hours, most players who started a match want it to end but are unable to do so because of stalemates on both sides. It's hard to win against an opponent that never runs out of resources and has a very well defended base; you NEVER see this happen in any RTS out there (you always have to chase after resources because they run out). So I decided to contact BENNY and ask for help. He has been helping me implement the idea all week and we will soon schedule a match and try out a beta version of this idea. Here's how it works.

• Team captures a town worth 60 SV (supply value)
  • Every minute, that town feeds 60 supply to the Commander making it worth about 3,600 supply (60SV*60min)
  • After 60 minutes, that town is now worth 0/60, meaning it gives no more supply. Even if captured, it gives nothing to the enemy team.
  • Base Factories now consume supply every minute. In a full base, that's about 16 buildings. In order for them to work, they need supply.
  • If team supply falls below 0, the factories begin to lose health until they crumble; takes about 15 min or so.
  • After all factories are down, team loses and match is over.

As you can see this idea forces a team to continue to capture towns and feed the base with supplies; otherwise they lose. It's a similar idea to how Battlefield has used tickets to determine winners and losers for over a decade. This way attacking a base is not the only way to win.

The other concept is vehicle fast travel. Which is going to be very limited and here's how it's going to work.

• Vehicle Fast Travel will require a new building (like a portal or something I don't know yet) or just an upgrade requirement.
  • You will only be able to fast travel from base to a friendly town. The town must have all camps as friendly.
  • Fast travel will consume player cash (10% of unit value) and friendly town supply. (If you fast travel a $50,000 tank, it will consume 5 town tickets, 1SV for every $10,000)
  • The Commander must approve the fast travel (since it consumes supply)
  • It will be limited by a cool down of 10 min. 
  • When used, your vehicle will appear over the town with a parachute at 200m

Vehicle fast travel is still an idea and not implemented but the whole concept is to speed up the game and allow players to get into battle faster w/out allowing for spam or abuse. The fact that supplies will be limited and fast travel will use up supplies is a big deal.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in here and say that OFPS is still working hard at tweaking CTI; glad to see so many other versions out there!

2 hours ago, spanishsurfer said:

So I decided to contact BENNY and ask for help. He has been helping me implement the idea all week and we will soon schedule a match and try out a beta version of this idea. Here's how it works.

Good news. Thank you to Spanishsurfer, BENNY and the OFPS community for improving your mission. I hope this will really save the mission from endless and tedious completion and stalemate situations.

9 hours ago, spanishsurfer said:

Just to clear up some debate on AI and CTI versions, OFPS doesn't do any work an AI commander. We like to keep the focus on PVP / Team vs Team. While we still use a ton of AI (Town Resistance and Town Occupation, Base Defenses, Up to 10 Player Controlled AI) we don't like the idea of AI taking Command; they do a piss poor job. 

You do work on AI, you killed them :-)

Benny told me that he maintained the AI comm scripts and AI squad leader part all the time when he was working for OFPS. What you did was to somehow disable/remove all that so that it is impossible to play your mission with AI.

So you basically force the community to play only like you want it. Not nice.

What if you leave all the AI code in and just disable only for your main server and others might try on another server the same impressive feature set, but with AI commander and with AI squad leader?

In this case I am up to co-finance a EU-OFPS server for better ping.

Unlike you, I am pretty happy with those AI routines. Sometimes AI comm does a piss, but if the human comm left the game it is better then nothing.

And especially for your server: very often the game turns when some human player must leave for whatever reason and a 12 vs. 12 becomes a 10 vs. 4 over a longer period of time.

In traditional CTI AI squad leader would jump in and keep the match somehow balanced, AI squads are perfect to secure some areas too, human players tend to ignore orders to do such boring tasks.

Game win condition:

Same with personal taste versus variations in the public. I have no problem with the current way on OFPS, you created excellent defense assets making it very hard to finish an opponent.

So instead of turning that now for all and forever I would make those changes selectable in the mission parameter.

This idea of letting towns exausting is basically the simulation of anchient methods of military logistics: you plunder the conquered area and you leave just burned, dead land.

So just another mission parameter which basically puts a count down + degredation of supply flow from each town while it is possible to play the old style would be perfect.

How you want to mitigate the exploit of cash creation by intentionally lossing and winning a town again and again versus initial resistance?

Fast travel:

IMHO devils-crap but I do not want to do the mistake and telling others what they have to love.

Optional parameter in mission para to generally enable/disable fast travel (maybe by type e.g. NO/INF/INF+VEHIC) as a start.

Exactly like you generally design it, FT must cost, A LOT! Otherwise one does not care anymore if he is killed cus in few seconds he is back at front line.

Vehicle FT I have seen perfectly working in A2 and A3, but spawning for vehicles is in latest A3 a bit fatal when they clip with objects during spawn.

Happened that I spawned in a mega-fireball cus 1 out of 3 tanks spawned half into a wall, flipped and exploded and damaged the rest.

• Like 2

Sorry spanish surfers and OFPS team, do not want to offend you.

But your servers are not filled, tendency sinking to empty.

Who wants to download the same mod 2 times? By that I mean that a RHS or CUP mod is big to have to download again because it has to be called a new name: OFPS CUP! Sorry, but unfortunately your policy is bad.
AI Commander bad! I think I've been playing Warfare for too long - at least for ARMA 2: Out of 10 players as Commander, on average just 2-3 better than an AI Commander!  :don9:
You've spent a lot of money on Benny's support and more money so you have 100% copy protection for your questionable CTI. So that no one can host them or maybe adjust something to their own taste. It is hardly possible anymore to be egoistic. Still a mystery to me today about how you got Benny to support you in your philosophy.
The Benny, from ARMA 2 that I know, would never have supported such a policy.

Sorry, for my slightly emotional outburst. Just get a bit frustrated, as a well-functioning ARMA2 Warfare, developed in ARMA3. :down:

You would have, otherwise no bad CTI, but if you want to save this, it is inevitable to make the AI team leader and especially AI Commander again fully functional. By that I mean at least as good as it is in ARMA 2 with the Benny Warfare V2_071 (V2_073). Who should not know this; the AI Commander has built factories, defensive positions, small walls around buildings and upgrades, independently shifted MHQ to new positions and also responded to attackers. When a lot of air forces were on the way, he assigned the AI team leader more air defense units ...... this and much more ....

In addition: to publish this for everyone. So that even small groups and other countries this is played and he would 100%.
But the way you handle it, hardly anyone knows what an OFPS CTI is.

Fast Travel (Vehicle Fast Travel) ??? Really, you work on it ??? I've done this on an older version of OFPS a year and a half ago, as well as a retrievable transport helicopter for every single player, with waypoints from A to B (and C) flies (hardly needs server performance) and I'm really not a script writer like Benny , Muecke Vadimir.

Maybe I just read myself or is a translation error.:eh:

• Like 1

I never saw the point of encrypting our mission either, that was more of a team decision. However, last I checked we don't encrypt the mission anymore and have been very open about allowing anyone interested in editing the mission; we've given GITLAB access to anyone who's asked (If you want to update the AI Comm / Squad Leaders be our guest). Also, SF_andy, I tend to agree with you about asking players to download CUP then our OFPS mod packs with the same units in them, it's a bit much. However there's a good reason for that; we do a lot of unit config edits. We tend to fix things like CUP Abrams tanks that could take 30 AT shells or T72s that didn't roll right; so it's a necessary evil. However, now that we have ARMA SERVER on a docker system, our next step is to fix the mission flow and then attempt to apply new themes like HALO CTI and Iron Front CTI; I'm fairly confident I can bring folks back. To be fair though, it's not OFPS CTI that's losing players, it's Arma 3 as a whole; it's an old game now.

Let me make something clear about legacy CTI from Arma 2; the bad parts of it need to die. I don't know if it's nostalgia but many of you tend to forget how bad parts of CTI were in the past (Arma and A2). Missions that would never end due to terrible balancing, constant base attack attempts, constant artillery, the NEVER ENDING back and forth in towns; it was a game mode that NEVER ended and was constantly frustrating; not to mention the lack of communication/teamwork in the majority of CTI servers. Yeah I'm changing the mission up a bit and trying new stuff, but i'm only doing it because it needs to be done. CTI has a small player base for a reason, it's a frustrating game mode. However, it's remained alive by hardcore believers such as myself (and you), because we  insist on playing through the bugs and frustrating parts of the mission because of the WONDERFUL things the mission does right (open world military shooter + RTS mix) it has all the potential to be a FANTASTIC game mode; the only mode that shows off ARMA in all of its glory. Many have tried extremely hard to "fix" this frustrating itch we call Arma CTI but IMO, all have failed. I define success when the game mode reaches KOTH/Life/Wasteland popularity and still retains the majority of what CTI is (base building, town capturing, commanders, upgrade trees, and complete freedom for any player to choose how he/she wants to contribute to the battle (whether it be recon, assault, defense, etc)). 

And a note on the CTI Single Player Experience, that's a piece of CTI that frankly very few people use. You guys are the minority of the minority, CTI is best played with other people; the AI is too easy to kill and win against. So if you want to see that fixed, jump on our gitlab and fix it; we won't stop you.

Once Benny completes the FINITE town project, we're going to host the beta version of it on our server; join our discord if you want to get an invite for the match; I typically get 30+ players on the server for our rare "scheduled matches".

-SS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately they only like to do it right, but unfortunately CTI gamers are the minority. But CTI players are the cores of ARMA. When nobody talks about ARAM 3 anymore, CTI players stay loyal and present much longer. 
We must not forget that at ARMA 1 the Benny was CTI or Warfare in general, the last hope and with success. Arma 1 was on the brink and this unfortunately already quite early after appearance.

But after appearance of the Warfare, the number of players would become more numerous again. Despite, the performance problems of the software.
The question arises, why have CTI / Warfare not such a big success. One, a playable or working CTI has always appeared, after which almost a new ARMA title has been proclaimed. Many people also did not understand what a CTI is about. They did not know what to do without planning and being overwhelmed.

CTI is just what ARMA is all about. No BF or COD, on it and Respaw again. :drinking2:

This is the only mission that fully exploits the potential of ARMA. Ok, maybe more than the software / hardware is capable of. Nevertheless, in Benny's masterpiece in ARMA 2 - the BeWarfare V2.071 you could do PVP, Coop, or PVP with AI. Even with servers with few people or even alone, you could always operate this mission.
Sure, some CTI Bug's were exploited and then caused frustration. But this had nothing to do with AI Commander or AI Team Leader and unfortunately occurs in every game.
As I said, I'm not a scrip writer, but the Warfare V2.071 and V2.073 for ARMA 2, I've changed a lot or added that it has been with some colleagues for over 7 years always fun and the AI fierce resistance, even victory from time to time.

I could ask you to send an unencrypted CTI from OFPS so that I could host it here in Europe. But as long as the Ai is not functional, the servers would be empty. The Ai must be there to replace the missing players, whether team leader or commander. Only then will the voltage be maintained and server will fill up slowly.

Well, everyone, goes into a started CTI and sees: There are 5 people in it, so you get on the side that play with the minority and shortly thereafter, again one of his team, a little later again one, then it is all at once 4 vs 1 and not even AI, which might help you a bit .... There's never any tension, just frustration. Coop is thus completely eliminated. :dozingoff:

In ARMA 2 we were initially 20 people who played Warfare. When Arma 3 showed up and no usable CTI appeared, it quickly shrank to 4 people. But they wanted to do an old CTI in ARMA 2 and not ARMA 3.
The disappointed remnant of this troupe [SF] is but from the weekly battle, to once a month battles and sinking become.  :down:

1 hour ago, SF_andy said:

Unfortunately they only like to do it right, but unfortunately CTI gamers are the minority. But CTI players are the cores of ARMA. When nobody talks about ARAM 3 anymore, CTI players stay loyal and present much longer. 

There is one problem in Arma3, this is when there are a lot of AI. The combination of Arma3 + many AI will make any mission unpopular in Arma3, as the server performance is greatly reduced. I have always opposed more AI in a mission if the server assumes PvP + AI CTI.
There is no decline in the popularity of any CTI mission among CTI adepts, there is poor Arma3 performance and poor player adaptation from Arma2 to Arma3.
Not trying to convince you not to use AI. But here it is important to have a balance or dynamics - how many players play on the server, and how many AI will be available.
For example, CTI servers where only PvP have an order of magnitude higher FPS, average 30FPS (where there is AI) versus average 60-80FPS (where there is no AI).
For me, the priority is a good CTI + high FPS mission. If you keep the balance good FPS \ AI, there will be more players on the server.

Disagree ... AI commander and AI makes for a proper CTI.  Don't care if it includes PVP as well.

Unfortunately BIS never put porper effort into optimising lots of AI - which is such a shame.

• Like 1

I do not want to contradict that. It is also clear, more units that need to be calculated, means more power for servers.:don8:
But:
Was already on too many servers with PVP CTI or KOTH on the way to see that it is not just AI units, the server FPS press down. Can not count on how many PVP servers I had been, that were not playable. Unfortunately, some missions show the server FPS, if a KOTH or PVP server with 8 to 10 FPS is on the way, you can uninstall Arma immediately.
Unfortunately, network encoding is still poor on ARMA, and not optimal for PVP. There you shoot a magazine at an opponent and he either does not die or only 4s later. Despite a ping under 20ms and server FPS 30. This problem, fortunately, BF and COD, although not quite so extreme. :drinking:
But since I have my own Det. Server, I brought with ARMA 2 with 8 vs 8 Ai units each with 6 soldiers and on Cherno with 35 cities, the server on average to 27 FPS. What was more than very good for Arma 2. At Arma 3, I can not really say it, because there is no comparable CTI yet. But as I said, do not synonymous CTI, which can not be disabled by parameters, the AI units. Sure, at 12 vs 12 or 24 vs 24 at Active AI Teamleader and everyone still has 4 AI units or more, is impossible and will certainly stay that way for the next 30 years.
Most of the burden to CTI Serven is the appearance of city defenses, especially when several spawn at the same time. But think that hardly anyone will play a CTI without city defense ...

That's what it's all about, variable. A CTI for those who want to play with AI or just PVP.

5 minutes ago, kremator said:

Disagree ... AI commander and AI makes for a proper CTI.  Don't care if it includes PVP as well.

Unfortunately BIS never put porper effort into optimising lots of AI - which is such a shame.

You say it, imitate 
BIS also does not care about driving and finding the AI with tracked vehicles! :down:
Ok, at least for tire vehicles, they have done better after years, better.

One sees well in the CTI warlords, that even BIS is not able to program functioning and reliable AI. So I understand the people who have no hopes of Bohemia AI anymore and only play PVP. :dontgetit:

AI was essential in the original CTI because of the horrible netcode ARMA suffered from. Since late A2 that issue has been mostly resolved and why it's time to adjust the mission flow with the games progress (EUTW is an example of this). PvP / TvT is far more a challenge and more desired by the majority then PvAI.

AI is even for PvP essential because - nobody wants to do the boring jobs. Logistics as well as patrol and guarding an area.

Town defense groups have no troubles here since they do not have to follow waypoints over long distance.

But in PvP CTI, as comm you can yell as often as you want to guard an area / to seek for an enemy spawn...if you don't have some good and brave players around they won't follow your orders. Here a WORKING AI squadleader + working pathfinding are excellent.

Having as commander 2-6 AI Suqads at hand is perfect: S&D enemies in a certain remote area, random patrols in areas around base where nasty lone-wolf apear with spawn+AT weapons, sometimes just transport duty because it is more efficient to have one Squad busy to do transport duty + having many others jsut filled with infantry utilizing the transport facilities. Means less abandoned vehicles scattered across battlefield which were purchased for just one single travel.

And even for PvP, in case the acting commander disappears, it is still cool if after 1 minute absence an AI comm steps in and starts repairing damaged buildings, sending soldiers to existing static weapons etcpp.

Having AI does NOT mean that the focus is not PvP, it means that some aspects of warfare are proper treated instead of ignored.

Of course, all that dense, AI filled battlefield only if server-FPS does not go down to 5 FPS. This is IMHO the real reason why AI is discarded. Not a mystic desire.

• Like 2

AI performance impact to server as well as dumb AI are the reasons I'm not a fan of using them. You have to babysit AI constantly, they drive/fly like crap most of the time and are unpredictable. Why is a tank targeting rifleman when there are 2 AT soldiers firing at him just 10m to the left? Why did that truck decide to try and climb a mountain instead of using the road around him (and setting them to SAFE or AWARE does little). Why can't I tell AI pilots what altitude to stay at and why are AI gunners so bad at detecting targets that are 2+ km out?  Once you know their weaknesses, AI are extremely easy to kill. 

Lets face it, BIS hasn't really done anything to improve AI in any way (performance to server or effectiveness); they behave very similar to OFP days. 

You are absolutely right with the description of AI capabilities provided by engine.

But still, a relevant part of the community is eager to have those limited AIs at hand for whatever purpose during a CTI.

Even just as bullet-catcher 🙂

20 hours ago, spanishsurfer said:

AI performance impact to server as well as dumb AI are the reasons I'm not a fan of using them. You have to babysit AI constantly, they drive/fly like crap most of the time and are unpredictable. Why is a tank targeting rifleman when there are 2 AT soldiers firing at him just 10m to the left? Why did that truck decide to try and climb a mountain instead of using the road around him (and setting them to SAFE or AWARE does little). Why can't I tell AI pilots what altitude to stay at and why are AI gunners so bad at detecting targets that are 2+ km out?  Once you know their weaknesses, AI are extremely easy to kill. 

Lets face it, BIS hasn't really done anything to improve AI in any way (performance to server or effectiveness); they behave very similar to OFP days. 

Your argument can not be denied.
But there are at least some mod's that improve the behavior of something. Sure, hardly any available, for driving and destination assignment.
What is strange, at Arma 2 the Ai worked - in terms of vehicles and targeting with very small mods, much better than in ARMA 3. Especially noticeable, in AI tanks. Even the damage model of the tank is more realistic and better in ARMA 2. In ARMA 3, some 4 or even more anti-tank missiles can be deployed on the e.g. Leopard shoot and he does not care. Even after 4 hits in the chains, he still drives around as if nothing had happened. :help:
But if you sit in such a tank, 1-2 shots and it is enough history. What's wrong with ARMA 3 !!!:hang:

Back to the ARMA 3 AI: Even though they are often only victims in their own team and do not really do anything, they can bring a lot of suspense into the action on their own. It is important to leave the AI but not original. A question of programming, but how? Believe that is the crucial question. (One thing everyone should test once and question: How well does the AI / How good and accurate the AI hears) - anyone who makes his own test in the editor will be frightening. Especially the target accurate hearing is something of superhuman, frightening and totally wrong !!!!!
- player setUnitTrait ["audibleCoef", 0.6]; // Audibility
- player setUnitTrait ["camouflageCoef", 0.6]; // Visibility 0 = invisible

I'm just not in the head that in ARMA 2, the AI needs so much better and, above all, much less server performance, as in ARMA 3. To reliability in the 2 part is also not perfect, but also better.
Never did my Modified ARMA 2 Benny Warfare public, nor my Mix Mod for AI. But who still has ARMA 2 on the computer, should this warfare (WarfareBE_071_V7.Chernarus / WarfareV2_073-7-hc.chernarus) and with the Ai Mod (@ A2_Mix_AI_small) look at it.
Download at: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=73B3102F0A1BF50E&id=73B3102F0A1BF50E!107
Why I never did this public because I'm not a script writer because I could make the modifications without knowing exactly how. Maybe because I was too modest. But surely a reason, because the original Warfare is not mine and I publish every creator of a mission without the consent of the manufacturer with my modifications. Thus, my Det. Server was always password protected. Today I wonder, was that wrong of me?
If so, then I am very sorry and apologize to all ARMA 2 or former ARMA 2 fans. :sorry:

- Who played WarfareBE_071 (3) _V7 with @ A2_Mix_AI_small will understand my disappointment with the CTI in ARMA 3.:soldier::soldier::soldier:

We tried all AI mods and they all have 1 thing in common, you can count on them to either cripple performance or cause even more game breaking bugs that are totally unexpected.

In other news, OFPS CTI just released our BETA Finite Resources Project for BECTI where towns now provide limited amount of supply.  Come try it with us and give any feedback you want; preferably on Discord since it's where many of us are.

Server - Conquer the Island BECTI - OFPS.net   216.161.14.170 : 2302

Discord - https://discord.gg/FzA5bEg

Here's how it works

VMtADSc.jpg

Now the time has come. Got the Benny Ruben Warfare so far. :hyper:

AI Commander and AI Team Leader work very well. I also added air support for each player. Transport Heli, Airstrike and Combat Heli, which can be assigned targets using Laserdesigner (Sand) - Combat Heli is still Beta. AI Teamleaders call artillery support on their own, but are still BETA.
For the Blufor side, I've added the Leopard - MBT-52 Kuma and FV-720 Mora. Because after Tank DLC the Blufor side had nothing good to show.

My det. TEST server, has hosted the game for 15h. 7Ai and 1Player vs 10 Ai Team Leader, each with 6 Ai units, map Cherno. ( Server FPS: 1-4 hours at 45-35 FPS / after 8 hours 30 FPS and after 15 hours 22-28 FPS)
On my side has not turned out a complete team. (Problems with pathfinding get stuck except - Ai drives in ARMA 3).
Nevertheless, there is still a lot of work. The peace timer, after conquering a city, I still have to screw down massively. AI is not interested in this timer and goes to the yellow zone, so they can never take this city ... ..
The AntiVehiStick.fsm of Giova I have also installed, sometimes works and sometimes not quite or better said only after 15min-20min, instead of 5min. But often seen that a stalled tank, was actually teleported to a nearby street.
Even beta: When many vehicles spawn at the factories, it comes to the catapult system and it hurls the already existing far in the air. Unfortunately, I have not yet repaired the spawning of the AI aircraft and thus not yet installed.
// --- AI Can fly.
if (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") then {
_vehicle flyInHeight 120;
if (_vehicle isKindOf "plane") then {
_vehicle setPos [_position select 0, _position select 1,1500];
_vehicle setVelocity [sin _dir * 250, cos _dir * 250,0];
};

That's not how it works - Orignal from ARMA 2.

The whole thing is running and is still tested without mod. It is recommended that the AI Teamleader does not go over 8 vs 8 and not over 6 AI units each. Even then, the server FPS can sink in between to 22FPS. What the player immediately noticed, because deep server FPS. Unfortunately, players also pull FPS down and vice versa.

I never published my modified Warfare in ARMA 2, I would like to release this Warfare. But Vadimir has not given me any approval yet. Since he has made the import of Arma2 Warfare to ARMA 3, as well as purchase menu and got a lot up and running. Could it also blame him that he will not agree. Anyone who has just messed around with missions or especially with CTI knows how much time and energy is put into it.

What shall I do now? :help::help::help:

But would like to share with the AI - CTI fans, this one - not like the OFPS community.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, SF_andy said:

But would like to share with the AI - CTI fans, this one - not like the OFPS community.

Fake news, our CTI mission is open to the community. Join server, download mission, extract PBO and it's there.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, spanishsurfer said:

Fake news, our CTI mission is open to the community. Join server, download mission, extract PBO and it's there.

That's right, so 1000x sorry.

Unfortunately, it brings no one else, because with each new version of OFPS, the AI and especially AI Commander less or no longer works. At the same time your CTI would have had so much potential. Surely Benny would have helped. Or is Benny so fed up with BIS, but his fans like me, can not help the BIS developers ....
That means last hope, Ruben maybe Proman. As I said, I have the Ruben, with very stable AI hinbekommen. Ai Commander has always been functional.
(Interesting that with RUBEN Ultimate Warfare, the server FPS on Cherno does not sink lower than on Altis - see the comments above, it seems to be the CTI Proman, not the card)
Hope Vadimir, bring in HC client. For ARMA 2, 20 server FPSs were enough to play. With ARMA 3 it would rather need 30FPS.
Work or despair now on spawning the AI aircraft. They just do not want to spawn in the air.

Edited by SF_andy

We just added vehicle fast travel this week and next week we'll be adding passive income multipliers. So extra cash for doing things like recon an enemy base, defending towns, staying alive for a length of time in a vehicle, etc, etc, etc.

The guy who bring BeCTI:Global mobilization DLC can become a fucking legend in the arma community.Modern stuff totally kill Arma Warfare community (Arma 2 still have more warfare server than arma 3) Cold war  is the best way to play Warfare hope it happen.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:53 PM, XSoFX said:

The guy who bring BeCTI:Global mobilization DLC can become a fucking legend in the arma community.Modern stuff totally kill Arma Warfare community (Arma 2 still have more warfare server than arma 3) Cold war  is the best way to play Warfare hope it happen.

Sry guys, but i saw this post very late. I've made a "quick and dirty" version we play since weeks. For all of you i spend the last days to polish it a bit.

find it in the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758094892

have fun!

The map that comes with GM DLC is a nono for BI AI. The border barriers (fence, ditches, tiny concrete walls) are obstacles that even a human cannot break through, even with tanks. Paths to avoid the border are limited/not existing.

Hence, BECTI @ GM maps is DOA.