Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

Nah same old file, just refreshed links. The  09-08-2015 files were the last ones I worked on. Anything later than that has been done by someone else (ie capulet)

My unit plays BECTI quite a lot. Its pretty fun but the AI can be aggravatingly slow. Also they keep on spawning a half dozen vehicles without driving off which means eventually one of them spawns inside another and explodes.

I don't know if anyone is doing an Altis version of Benny's Becti Current WIP, but i have. It's only got 16 towns currently but adding more every day. Probably double that by tomorrow.

I've also implemented start time and start month parameters as well as earplug and fuel consumption script as in my previous Sari edits. This is my personal edit but willing to share and to do with as you wish.

Sorry but i won't be taking requests as I can't be bothered to do any more than what i wish to do. I'll update as Benny updates and pinch as much as I can be bothered from my Sari edits.

I'm getting old and grumpy. :f:

LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE - FILES DELETED!!

Towns completed so far (25+) Forgot to count them, doh!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, law-giver said:

I don't know if anyone is doing an Altis version of Benny's Becti Current WIP, but i have. It's only got 16 towns currently but adding more every day. Probably double that by tomorrow.

I've also implemented start time and start month parameters as well as earplug and fuel consumption script as in my previous Sari edits. This is my personal edit but willing to share and to do with as you wish.

Sorry but i won't be taking requests as I can't be bothered to do any more than what i wish to do. I'll update as Benny updates and pinch as much as I can be bothered from my Sari edits.

I'm getting old and grumpy. :f:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mr76m274b4tj6jg/becti_benny_current_lg.altis.7z?dl=0

Warfare LE.  I like it.  lol. 

Add this to Client/Functions/Client_InitializeStructure:

_structurevar = _structure getVariable "cti_structure_type";

//--- HALO Quick Action on Air Factory
if (_structurevar == CTI_AIR) then {
	_structure addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>H.A.L.O. Drop</t>"], "Client\Functions\Externals\ATM_airdrop\atm_airdrop.sqf", "", 95, false, true, "", "alive _target && _this == player"];
};

Then make sure to re-enable the HALO upgrade in common/config/upgrades

• Like 2

18 hours ago, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

Add this to Client/Functions/Client_InitializeStructure:

_structurevar = _structure getVariable "cti_structure_type";

//--- HALO Quick Action on Air Factory
if (_structurevar == CTI_AIR) then {
	_structure addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>H.A.L.O. Drop</t>"], "Client\Functions\Externals\ATM_airdrop\atm_airdrop.sqf", "", 95, false, true, "", "alive _target && _this == player"];
};

Then make sure to re-enable the HALO upgrade in common/config/upgrades

Done. Thx ;)

EDIT:

I've since removed the above after going on the Halo script forum page and reading through. It's not for me but anyone can add it since you posted a howto, although they need to download the script and follow the instructions. Just don't ask me for help. :evil:

I'll be posting an update sometime later on as Benny has released an updated WIP plus i've added more towns. Did a quick playtest on local server as couldn't be *ssed to fire up my dedi. Getting older goes together  with laziness very well. :f:

I've done about 25 ish towns now and will do more later on after me and my young son finish our workout. Getting older and fitness don't go together very well. But spending time with my son makes it all worth it. :f:

20 hours ago, law-giver said:

I've since removed the above after going on the Halo script forum page and reading through. It's not for me but anyone can add it since you posted a howto, although they need to download the script and follow the instructions. Just don't ask me for help.

Heh, that was the idea. But I actually hadn't realized benny removed the script from his source.  The script itself is tailored specifically for the mission.  So here is what was there before: http://www.RebelSpecialForces.com/BECTI_atm_airdrop.7z

Hey @-ToR-TheCapulet,

Have you got an AI version of Altis and Tano (with or without CUP)?  Or (being cheeky) could we have a Malden version ?

I really only want an AI version (ones that can properly buy vehciles too, not just infantry).

Cheers mate.

I'm still not done on my Benny source warfare edit.  (changing ABA therapy clinics for my daughter, so scheduling has been hectic as hell)  But in the mean time, I can definitely get Sari's edit converted to Malden, and finally integrate my AI fixes into Tanoa. Works out, too, as I wanted to try to port BECTI to argo, which needs the working AI more than ever. 

• Like 2

^^ many thanks mate!

Not tried (or really interested in) Argo.  Why would I want an Arma3Lite when I've got the daddy version :)

A fully capable AI commander is a really strong goal, and I hope you guys are able to do it.  I'm happy to test the shit out of it ... just ask.

1 hour ago, SF_andy said:

ATTENTION - Google translation

Not really sure what you're on about there, dude.  Translations aside, I can't discern jack shit from your post aside from the fact that you aren't convinced the AI will work on my missions without trying (Takistan is the one I primarily do my testing on), while once again, going over the additions and retractions that OFPS has done to their own personal mission (When they've said over and over and over again that they aren't focusing on AI for their own reasons), while also bringing up a random old leaked decrypted OFPS mission, like it has any relevance at all.

Quite frankly, 90% of your post didn't make any damn sense at all.  You're far better off posting it in your native language and letting someone try to translate, because this translation is worse than just seeing and not understanding your native language in the first place.

And the mod support differences aren't real. OFPS uses RHS.  I use CUP, which uses joint rails.  The gear system script is currently incompatible with joint rails even in OFPS's mission.  And as soon as I find a solution, I'll hand it over to Omon over at OFPS anyways. 

1 hour ago, SF_andy said:

However, it is also with your version = Bohemia has brought back new Bug's - to the puke with the guys!

Literally watched this script work 2 days ago.  What exactly doesn't work for you?

I love when people point out the errors in my missions, as it allows me to tweak them to perfection.  But just saying random shit doesn't work without putting any effort at all into correctly documenting the bug so I can have any clue what you're talking about... well, it just annoys the hell out of me.  How have you tested, what hosting environment, what map, what error popped up if any, etc? 

28 minutes ago, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

Nicht wirklich sicher, was du da drüben bist, Alter. Übersetzungen beiseite, ich kann nicht hören, Jack Scheiße von Ihrem Post abgesehen von der Tatsache, dass Sie nicht davon überzeugt, dass die AI wird auf meine Missionen ohne zu versuchen (Takistan ist die, die ich in erster Linie meine Prüfung auf), während noch einmal gehen Über die Hinzufügungen und Rückzüge, die OFPS auf ihre eigene persönliche Mission getan hat (Wenn sie immer wieder gesagt haben, dass sie sich nicht auf AI aus eigenen Gründen konzentrieren), während sie auch ein zufälliges altes ausgelaufenes entschlüsseltes OFPS hervorbringt Mission, wie es überhaupt eine Bedeutung hat.

Ehrlich gesagt, 90% deiner Post haben keinen verdammten Sinn gemacht. Du bist viel besser dran, es in deiner Muttersprache zu veröffentlichen und jemanden zu übersetzen versuchen, denn diese Übersetzung ist schlimmer als nur zu sehen und nicht zu verstehen, Ihre Muttersprache an erster Stelle.

Und die Mod-Support-Unterschiede sind nicht real. OFPS verwendet RHS. Ich benutze CUP, die Gelenkschienen benutzt. Die Getriebe-System-Skript ist derzeit nicht kompatibel mit Gelenkschienen auch in OFPS Mission. Und sobald ich eine Lösung finde, überrage ich Omon bei OPS bei OPS. 

Wörtlich beobachtete dieses Skript vor 2 Tagen. Was genau funktioniert nicht für dich?

Ich liebe, wenn Leute auf die Fehler in meinen Missionen hinweisen, da es mir erlaubt, sie zu Perfektion zu zwicken. Aber nur sagen, zufällige Scheiße funktioniert nicht ohne irgendwelche Anstrengungen überhaupt in korrekt dokumentieren die Bug, so kann ich irgendwelche Hinweise, was du redest ... gut, es ärgert nur die Hölle aus mir heraus. Wie haben Sie getestet, welche Hosting-Umgebung, welche Karte, welche Fehler tauchte auf, wenn überhaupt, etc? 

Hast recht, du verstehst es nicht und wirst es auch nie verstehen, du bist zu beschäftig, mit Werbung für deine Mission zu machen und vergisst selber sie gründlich zu testen.

Schade, habe eigentlich ein gutes Feedback für deine Mission gegeben. 

Hört aber auf euch zu beklagen, dass die CTI Fans immer weniger werden. Sind eh schon bald keine mehr da…. Mindestens die alten Hasen von OFP und Arma 1+2 trifft man kaum mehr!

Neben bei, meine Test mache ich auf eigenen Server mit und ohne HC. Teste es sogar noch mit Host (in Game). 3x test – wird wohl kaum einer mithalten können.

-          Teste deine Mission selber, wenn du Kritik nicht erträgst. Viel hast du ja eh nicht selber gemacht, ist 90% oder mehr von Sari.

I've updated Benny's latest Becti WIP with my Altis version linked above. I was having respawn issues so got in touch with Benny and he fixed it bless him. Apparently due to a respawn bug. Will update as he does.:f:

Oh and if there's any problems it's Benny's fault. Hehe :f:

Will finish the remaining towns tomorrow and then it's a case of keep updating as Benny does.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, -ToR-TheCapulet said:

I love when people point out the errors in my missions, as it allows me to tweak them to perfection.  But just saying random shit doesn't work without putting any effort at all into correctly documenting the bug so I can have any clue what you're talking about... well, it just annoys the hell out of me.  How have you tested, what hosting environment, what map, what error popped up if any, etc? 

Take no notice buddy. Just carry on doing what you're doing, plenty of people appreciate what you've done so far. That's all that matters and nothing else. :f:

While playing Benny's latest Current & WIP i liked the fact you can change the weather and turn rain on and off. But while it's still WIP and probably a while before it's released into the wild i decided while the wife was asleep to implement it into my own Sari edit. So a few script edits later here it is for anyone who wants to play while it's pissing down. I played a few times on a local as couldn't be f*cked to fire up my dedi, first time it started sunny but second time it was absolutely chucking it down. I actually love playing it when it rains, kinda relaxing. And I didn't see any errors in my RPT, well i had one when i implemented it but fixed it straight away.

These are the parameters at the bottom of the parameters list:

class CTI_WEATHER_ALLOWRAIN {
        title = "WEATHER: Allow Rain";
        values[] = {0,1};
        texts[] = {"False","True"};
        default = 1;
    };
     class CTI_WEATHER_INITIAL {
        title = "WEATHER: Inital Time";
        values[] = {0,1,2,3,10};
        texts[] = {"Morning","Noon","Evening","Midnight","Random"};
        default = 0;
    };
    class CTI_WEATHER_FAST {
        title = "WEATHER: Day Duration";
        values[] = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12};
        texts[] = {"1 hour","2 hours","3 hours","4 hours","5 hours","6 hours","7 hours","8 hours","9 hours","10 hours","11 hours","12 hours"};
        default = 5;
    };
     class CTI_WEATHER_FAST_NIGHT {
        title = "WEATHER: Night Duration";
        values[] = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12};
        texts[] = {"1 hour","2 hours","3 hours","4 hours","5 hours","6 hours","7 hours","8 hours","9 hours","10 hours","11 hours","12 hours"};
        default = 1;

LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE - FILES DELETED!!

Benny fixed the unit cam so i transferred to my SARI edit. Works a charm!

Any problems then play minecraft, i don't give a sh*t! :f:

Credits to Benny, Sari, Tasty & Onno. And a teeny weeny bit for me, like 0.0000000001 %.

can someone give me the link for saris edit of the arma 2/3 warfare? And Id like to know where to get the BeCTI v2.073.3

22 hours ago, Hennenmann said:

can someone give me the link for saris edit of the arma 2/3 warfare? And Id like to know where to get the BeCTI v2.073.3

For ARMA 2:

Download: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=73B3102F0A1BF50E&id=73B3102F0A1BF50E!107

-mods
-missions
Recommendation: @ A2_Mix_AI_small

WarfareBe V2.071_5 and Warfare V2.073_6hc

Wait, Benny came back?! I thought he'd left Arma 3 modding forever. And there are new AI versions of CTI?

I've been out of the loop on CTI for at least a year now if not two. I left CTI in favor of mbrdmn's Dynamic Recon Ops and Dynamic Combat Ops. The latter is a lot like CTI but in miniature.

So what are the latest details on AI versions of CTI?

Was sind die neueste Details auf AI Versionen?

9 hours ago, redswirl said:

Wait, Benny came back?! I thought he'd left Arma 3 modding forever. And there are new AI versions of CTI?

So what are the latest details on AI versions of CTI?

Was sind die neueste Details auf AI Versionen?

He's currently working on Becti 0.98. I've been emailing him pretty much daily giving him feedback, error reports etc. Cuz i quit my job what else am i to do? :f:

It's still WIP which is why i removed my Altis link above, anyway here's the link to his latest WIP https://github.com/BennyBoy-/BECTI/tree/Benny-WIP

I think this may be his last one though sadly if i read his email correctly. :down:

23 hours ago, SF_andy said:

For ARMA 2:

Download: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=73B3102F0A1BF50E&id=73B3102F0A1BF50E!107

-mods
-missions
Recommendation: @ A2_Mix_AI_small

WarfareBe V2.071_5 and Warfare V2.073_6hc

Hi, thanks very much for your help. Is that the original download link? I can not find the 2.073.3 version tho

On 6.7.2017 at 6:54 PM, Hennenmann said:

Hi, thanks very much for your help. Is that the original download link? I can not find the 2.073.3 version tho

Take the Warfare V2.073_6 -is an extension  / Much better - the Ai calls arty .... :)

the  Warfare V2.073_2 - Now also there