Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

I implemented vcom_ai into my sari edit. Much more fun, and ai is always going to be a little dumb, but then again some human players are pretty dumb too. :f:

• Like 2

On 2/27/2017 at 4:03 PM, SF_andy said:

Is there actually a usable Warfare / CTI for ARMA 3 with functional Ai and Ai Commander?

I am uninstalling close to the ARMA 3. I (we [SF]) will definitely no longer buy DLC and certainly no ARMA 4.
Is sad what has become of the famous ARMA Warfare / CTI series .... :down:
Assume that it is at ARMA 3 itself.

Does not Sari go any further?

Warfare-CTI-OFPS would make a good impression, but just AI is not really functional.

It's just not a priority for us, we focus on multiplayer.

• Like 1

On 28/02/2017 at 9:15 AM, law-giver said:

I implemented vcom_ai into my sari edit. Much more fun, and ai is always going to be a little dumb, but then again some human players are pretty dumb too. :f:

Yo law-giver, can you perhaps share that version at some point?

Thanks and cheers,

Lag

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lagussi said:

Thanks and cheers,

Lag

+1 for this ... would be good to see your version too law-giver !

• Like 1

On 04/03/2017 at 10:13 AM, Lagussi said:

Thanks and cheers,

Lag

This one has vcom ai implemented, earplug script and kp fuel script.

LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE - FILES DELETED!!

On 04/03/2017 at 0:01 PM, kremator said:

+1 for this ... would be good to see your version too law-giver !

This is without vcom and with CAS but has earplug script and kp fuel script.

And this one has CAS by Incontinentia in the west commander top slot, if i remember he has CAS in his name West Alpha - CAS. And has earplug script and kp fuel script.

****Please NOTE guys these are my own edits for personal use for me and my kids so there are changes like camps and depots. I've added extra towns too plus gone through the files with Enigma's Type SQF Editor.

800px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_Cargo_House

800px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_Cargo_Patro

They are destructible which is what i prefer but feel free to edit vanilla.sqf in Common\Config\Core_Models\ and change back to Land_BagBunker_Tower_F & Large_F.

missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_CAMP", "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V3_F"/*"Land_BagBunker_Tower_F"*/];//--- Camp classname to be used.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_CAMP_FLAG", "FlagPole_F"];//--- Camp flag.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_CAMP_FLAG_POS", [-5,5]];//--- Camp flag relative position.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_CAMP_RDIR", -90];//--- Camp placement direction.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_DEPOT", "Land_Cargo_House_V3_F"/*"Land_BagBunker_Large_F"*/];//--- Town classname to be used.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_DEPOT_BUY_DIR", 0];//--- Town depot buy direction.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_DEPOT_BUY_DISTANCE", 21];//--- Town depot buy distance.
missionNamespace setVariable ["CTI_CO_DEPOT_RDIR", 0];//--- Town depot placement direction.

Anyway i hope you enjoy, but credits remain, thanks to Benny Sari Tasty & Onno. Love you guys. :f:

Any problems, call a priest!

• Like 3

I face a strange issue on our Dedicated Linux Server.

The parameters can not be edited...(yes I am admin :-) )

As this is the case for all Tanoa maps, my question is, how can I preset the setting? I have searched the pbo files for a preset but was unable to find it.

Issue_Arma3.png

5 hours ago, byteslam said:

I have searched the pbo files for a preset but was unable to find it.

Parameters.hpp is in the RSC folder. :f:

23 hours ago, byteslam said:

I face a strange issue on our Dedicated Linux Server.

The parameters can not be edited...(yes I am admin :-) )

As this is the case for all Tanoa maps, my question is, how can I preset the setting? I have searched the pbo files for a preset but was unable to find it.

You probably have either -autoInit or -loadMissionToMemory in your server shortcut startup parameters. One of those locks out the parameters in game completely. Bit annoying really..

If you're looking to manually edit the parameters then for MP:

18 hours ago, law-giver said:

Parameters.hpp is in the RSC folder. :f:

or for SP you need to be editing common > init > init_commonconstants.sqf

• Like 1

On 5.3.2017 at 9:39 AM, law-giver said:

Dieses hat vcom ai implementiert, Ohrstöpsel Skript und kp Kraftstoff Skript.

Https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhmzp8wsusgdr23/becti_0097_vcom_lg.altis.7z?dl=0

Dies ist ohne vcom und mit CAS aber hat Ohrstöpsel Skript und kp Kraftstoff Skript.

Https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fhujfyw25pbq07/becti_0097_latest_lg.altis.7z?dl=0

Und dieser hat CAS von Incontinentia im Westkommandanten Top Slot, wenn ich mich erinnere, dass er CAS in seinem Namen West Alpha - CAS hat. Und hat Ohrstöpsel Skript und kp Kraftstoff Skript.

Https://www.dropbox.com/s/np8dmckjf8b5zzs/becti_0097_cas_lg.altis.7z?dl=0

**** Bitte HINWEIS Jungs, das sind meine eigenen Änderungen für den persönlichen Gebrauch für mich und meine Kinder, so gibt es Änderungen wie Lager und Depots. Ich habe auch zusätzliche Städte hinzugefügt und die Dateien mit Enigma's Type SQF Editor gegangen.

Thank you 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SF_andy said:

***********************        Attention - google translator     **************************

Many Thanks. You did a good job.  :don12:

The cas_lg is just for blufor, does not seem to work with opfor (calling transferred to opfor). Well, according to the scriptmacher, but CBA_A3 is necessary ....

Vcom ai, has positively surprised me. Have to date only with ASR_AI3 played.

So to the next question: May I publicly host this CTI mission on my D-Server with all the changes? Will also be transferred to CUP-Mod islands, the CTI Warfare. Cherno, Taki ................

Yeah i only play as blufor so never bothered implementing it into opfor. And as for hosting with additions i don't have a problem as i believe the forums are about sharing. As long as the credits remain in the mission as i have left them for benny, sari, tasty and onno. It's a show of respect and gratitude.

LG :f: 

On 8.3.2017 at 8:09 AM, law-giver said:

Yeah i only play as blufor so never bothered implementing it into opfor. And as for hosting with additions i don't have a problem as i believe the forums are about sharing. As long as the credits remain in the mission as i have left them for benny, sari, tasty and onno. It's a show of respect and gratitude.

LG :f: 

Think this belongs to decency

• Like 1

Thanks guys the loadMissionToMemory  was the issue....

Schnelle Frage: Ist es möglich, die becti_0097_sari mit dem Warfare_rubber_B-015-32_CUP zu verfassen? 

Oder ist eine Lösung im Warfare_Rubber_B-015-32_CUP, also die AI-Einheiten bewegen - Städte nehmen?

Kriegsführung-CTI-OFPS

Es ist einfach keine Priorität für uns, wir konzentrieren uns auf Multiplayer. :dozingoff:

Aber warum hast du die AI-Option überhaupt, wenn du keine Ai-Einheiten willst?

Well, well done. :dozingoff:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

With the new patch, the CTI runs now only without ai units. Since they no longer re-spawn.
So keep the game over for Arma 3 and continue with Arma 2 !!!
For pure PVP, Arma is now really not the right choice, since there is much better .....

Can Benny ever understand more, why he is angry at Bohemia! :evil:

Yup, have noticed there are no respawns for AI.  Needs a fix asap (if anyone knows how :) )

This is what annoys me, i'm no scripting guru and enjoyed this a lot, to the point of buying and building a home server. What a waste of f*ckin' money that was. Getting a bit fed up with the ArmA series now, unless you know someone willing to fix it you're basically F*CKED! Time to move on to something new and something better. PONG seems interesting, it's 45 years old and that ain't broke! :g:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kremator said:

Yup, have noticed there are no respawns for AI.  Needs a fix asap (if anyone knows how :) )

Yes, I hope the hotfix will resolve this very bad bug. crCTI Proman has same problem since the latest patch 1.68.

A workaround would be nice or even an info whats causing the issue. 2 Weeks of broken cti (hearts).

• Like 1

Take: ARMA 2 and Mods

(@CBA_CO;@A2_Mix_AI_small;@A2_Map_Mix;@Blastcore_Visuals_R1.2;@JSRS)

with WarfareV2.071_V5 or WarfareV2.073_V5  - go without mod and with mod

@A2_Mix_AI_small und @A2_Map_Mix are two of my mods, of many smaller ones. The result is amazing.

@A2_Mix_AI_small consists of @ASR_AI, @SLX, @CoWarMod and little others. The goal was to make Ai-Mod, tailored for Warfare.

@A2_Map_Mix consists of over 35 new cards among others Lingor, Isla Duala, Taviana, Sarani, Napf, Malden, Pantera, Fallujah…

WarfareV2.071_V5 or WarfareV2.073_V5. All AI units can request Arty, players can request various air support or transport, loading vehicles, towing vehicles or arty, installing and removing silencers for some weapons, to list some of the many extensions…

There is no alternative for CTI with Ai, and there will be no fear in the coming years ... ..:drinking:

Download: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=73B3102F0A1BF50E&id=73B3102F0A1BF50E!107

Here is also the complete mods, @CBA_CO, @Blastcore_Visuals_R1.2, @JSRS, @ACE2… and

much more to download. Also the Warfare .V5 Missions for most cards.

On 26/03/2017 at 2:18 PM, Muecke said:

Yes, I hope the hotfix will resolve this very bad bug. crCTI Proman has same problem since the latest patch 1.68.

A workaround would be nice or even an info whats causing the issue. 2 Weeks of broken cti (hearts).

I have posted this on General, but no bugger even chipped in!  If there is a problem then start to bitch !!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kremator said:

I have posted this on General, but no bugger even chipped in!  If there is a problem then start to bitch !!!!

Good, me too.

Issue with non-respawning AI is dedi server related.  AI will respawn IF you use a local host (but we all know that is a crap way of playing !)

I've since sent my love to Dwarden for fixing it. I have also given myself 100 lashes for my tantrum above. May BI forgive my sins! :f:

• Like 2

I think your penance is suitable!  I'd like to see a revive function in BECTI for AI that are in your team (something very similar to what PromanCTI has).  I've also found the AI commander not as agressive as he/she/it should be.  AI prefering to go on foot over LARGE distances makes no sense at all!