Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

Is Sari still working on this mission do you know?

I've just tried and see that there are numerous scripting error pop-ups/rpt spam during mission play (arma3 v1.54).

If you are out there, Sari...please don't leave us, lol! I know...it's ok to get tired...so much to always do and so little thanks it seems :-)

Well...just want to say a really BIG THANK YOU...for trying to keep Warfare alive in Arma3...it has always been my #1 goto mission since the OFP days and I was very sorry to see BIS drop the ball on it and let it die...to me, the OFP/Arma series IS the Warfare missions....so thank you, truly.

Using your newest version Sari, I am getting the following spammed in the rpt:

​

17:22:19 Error in expression <e = false};
};

_var = missionNameSpace getVariable _picked;
_upgrades = _side c>
17:22:19   Error position: <getVariable _picked;
_upgrades = _side c>
17:22:19   Error 3 elements provided, 2 expected
17:22:19 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\Server\Functions\Server_AI_PurchaseSquad.sqf, line 55

​

​

There seem to be undefined variables being used in this script (such as _pool in line#42, where _pool was supposed to have been passed from another script where it is/was defined, but is no longer being passed...so when it is now used in line #42 for the first time it has no meaning).

Still here, still alive! Fraid I don't have much spare time these days (my current job has literally tripled my hours compared to my previous one!), what little spare time I've had lately I've spent actually playing Arma/CTI instead of trying to fix it :). Also this new forum software seems to have a habit of constantly logging me out and I'm too lazy to sign back in all the time...

Appreciate the comments bigshot, also glad to see others picking up where I've left off!

Any idea what happes to benny? :(

Yeah, I talk to him every now and then; he gives me tips when I ask for them. He mostly plays Path of Exile now and has completely dropped Arma 3, it was really frustrating for him to see his mission break after so much hard work.  Benny is not coming back to Arma 3.

@spanishsurfer - is this Zerty a "no mods required" version by any chance? ...and is all the coop oriented commander stuff actually working? (PvE).

I see someone on Steam mentioned that both sides seem to need a human commander for the mission to work...so does this mean that your version is basically PvP now?

@spanishsurfer - is this Zerty a "no mods required" version by any chance? ...and is all the coop oriented commander stuff actually working? (PvE).

I see someone on Steam mentioned that both sides seem to need a human commander for the mission to work...so does this mean that your version is basically PvP now?

Yes I am curious about this as well.  I remember in Arma 2 I would modify the CTI mission to be fully playable in COOP and the AI commander actually did a substantial job back then.  Is this not the case today?

Hi guys, i'm playing a BECTY Zerty mission that i saved from some server running it on my local server to familiarize myself with the mission and i have a question - is there any way to repair or respawn a destroyed MHQ? Maybe an admin command or something? my MHQ packed into a container for transport got bugged, it became stuck, wouldnt me lift it by chopper, wouldnt unpack, i decided to try and move it by pushing it with an APC but the APC went trough it and both exploded and i'm playing this mission for the 5th day and captured a lot of towns i really dont want to restart now.

I've just started to study BECTI-Zerty-OFPS, I only have a clean, modless install of Arma 3 v1.56 and I could get BECTI-Zerty-OFPS work. The only thing you need to do is to make a pbo version of the whole content of the zip fixing all missing end-statement semicolons in the corresponding script files, makepbo will show you where.

Yes I am curious about this as well.  I remember in Arma 2 I would modify the CTI mission to be fully playable in COOP and the AI commander actually did a substantial job back then.  Is this not the case today?

As it's described in the steamcommunity link AI commander code is not tweaked any way as this is intended to be a multiplayer scenario. The only option to adjust any AI presence is that AI setting in parameters menu where you can decide wheather AI are enabled on none of the sides, NATO, OPFOR or both respectively but that only affects town/non-team AI presence as far I could see it. Still need to test it though.

Thanks for the links @spanishsurfer anyways, keep up the good job guys, I am interested in CTIs.

Thanks Benny,just tried out the SP missions both Altis & Stratis and all is well done at start but after the first objective completed & arrive at the 2nd the AI become stupid & lazy.They just loiter around barking commands but not a shot is fired from either side?I've had the enemy rush right by,paying me no mind.

Yeah, I talk to him every now and then; he gives me tips when I ask for them. He mostly plays Path of Exile now and has completely dropped Arma 3, it was really frustrating for him to see his mission break after so much hard work.  Benny is not coming back to Arma 3.

What you mean with "break" his Warfare was very fine at the end.

Wait Benny's mission broke? Since when? I'll admit I haven't played A3 since several updates ago. What are the best alternative PvE Warfare/CTI mods? Over on the Steam Community I installed this thing called "Warlords" which seems partly inspired and was made by one of the BI devs. Haven't tried it yet though. I don't know if I'm going to be able to seriously get back into A3 before Apex drops.

after version 1.58 external view in unit camera from becti engine menu is not working any suggestion  how it has been change it to fix it ?

Anybody got a edited version with either RHS or other factions, if so i would greatly apprec a link please.

Apprec the link bro, but anything on altis???

I have a pretty good one. U could rip it from my server.  wargame 2    Its called beCTI RHS multi  3.0

I have a pretty good one. U could rip it from my server.  wargame 2    Its called beCTI RHS multi  3.0

Anyway you could just post a link for the mission itself???

Sari,

The OneDrive download link for your BECTI mission no longer works.  Can you reupload the mission so I can download it?

This is great. Yesterday I have reinstalled ARMA CWA just to play MFCTI really, and couple of other missions after it, but I never knew that this old school thing is now in ARMA III.

Respect.

This is great. Yesterday I have reinstalled ARMA CWA just to play MFCTI really, and couple of other missions after it, but I never knew that this old school thing is now in ARMA III.

Respect.

A lot of flavored BECTIS out there, ours now has CUP and I'm working on adding more maps to the rotation. A lot of fun.