Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

How would you make it so you could control drones? I manage to spawn a few in through the aircraft factory and equipped an UAV terminal, but cant really control them. What would I need to do to make them controllable?

No idea why it's not working for you, but I'd really like to be able to use the larger UAVs. The Darter works fine for me but it would be nice to launch my own airstrikes instead of just guiding in arty.

hi.

Could someone tell me how the parameter value of the reward for when we destroyed an enemy?

thank you.

Hello Sari , I have a problem with the Town Defence ....they do not spawn . I can just take any city back from blufor or opfor without resistance !!! there was not formerly a Town Defence for any side :confused: ??? or I set the parameters incorrectly ??? regards

hi.

Could someone tell me how the parameter value of the reward for when we destroyed an enemy?

thank you.

There's no parameter for that, but it is controlled by the "CTI_VEHICLES_BOUNTY" in common > init > init_commonconstants which you can change (the value is a ratio of the units purchase value

hi.

I see this yesterday.

It's good.

I like.

That would be the work of one of the OFPS guys, tis very well done tbh. Did think about asking them to use it but decided to do my own thing in the end.

Hello Sari , I have a problem with the Town Defence ....they do not spawn . I can just take any city back from blufor or opfor without resistance !!! there was not formerly a Town Defence for any side :confused: ??? or I set the parameters incorrectly ??? regards

That was a known issue but I thought the latest version included the fix for that? Will double check our revisions as to when I did the fix when I'm home. Been tackling the smaller fixes here and there, got two larger fixes I need to sort for AI teams before releasing but just haven't had the time lately :(

Hi Sari no problem, Real Life is more important ....I once been tested ....sometimes there are no problems...but I have made a test version blufor start with 40 towns opfor 0 towns... opfor have conquered all the towns without "blufor resistance"....thank you very much for your help and your Work ....:bounce3:

Edited by ajt

Hi Sari no problem, Real Life is more important ....I once been tested ....sometimes there are no problems...but I have made a test version blufor start with 40 towns opfor 0 towns... opfor have conquered all the towns without "blufor resistance"....thank you very much for your help and your Work ....:bounce3:

Just to be clear, you do have the starting parameter "Towns: Occupation" set to "light" or higher, as well as researching the in game upgrade of the same name to level 1 or higher? If the answer is no to either of these, then what you are experiencing is actually correct (didn't quite realise what you were saying the first time round!)

Just to be clear, you do have the starting parameter "Towns: Occupation" set to "light" or higher, as well as researching the in game upgrade of the same name to level 1 or higher? If the answer is no to either of these, then what you are experiencing is actually correct (didn't quite realise what you were saying the first time round!)

Hi,Sari wrong alert sorry ...I tested everything again ( altis ,takistan etc) is everything ok...it's probably my map sahrani there is something wrong....sorry again

any suggestion how to fix factory gear menu rsc color enabled or disabled bug after patch 1.48 ? after version 1.42 it was color picture 1.1.1.1.1 and now its something new and this I cant fix pff

im talking about resources first bug and dialogs second bug I hope some smart people will take care of it

Hi,

Im running Becti Sahrani on my own PC as a Lan game, the issue I seem to have is that the AI wont seem to buy any vehicles, even though I have all the factories, they are all still on foot.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

EDIT - ok, they seem to be buying some heavy vehicles, but no light vehicles or aircraft at all.

Even though I have changed the type in the Teams menu.

All that is needed now is to allow Ai to use nearby vehicles to travel.People do not always like see their fellow comrades rush to objectives on foot.

Had a bit of spare time and finshed what I could in terms of outstanding issues to our modified files. Biggest fix is that the base building placement was still relying on the players LOS, even though the new camera system was in place. As such buildings would seemingly collide with nothing. Still providing Cherno/Taki files for AiATP as CUP Terrains hasn't officially been released yet, but had the files should work with the current RC of CUP Terrains. Still trying to get the hang of these new forums so bear with me:

09/08/2015 Changelog:

- Added defense placement collision detection
- Added player alive check to construction cam.
- Fixed building placement collision detection still using player position as a reference.
- Fixed disabled AI teams showing in various modes and menus.
- Fixed AI team buy types bypassing current upgrades.
- Fixed incorrect positions of NV and build defense buttons in defense menu.
- Fixed Artillery calls not working.
- Fixed the ability to service enemy vehicles.
- Various minor code cleanups.

Known Issues:
- AI teams occasionally respawn at the default respawn area.

As always, download can be found in link at the top of this post or in my (Now fixed ... bloody forums ...) sig.

Hi,

Im running Becti Sahrani on my own PC as a Lan game, the issue I seem to have is that the AI wont seem to buy any vehicles, even though I have all the factories, they are all still on foot.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

EDIT - ok, they seem to be buying some heavy vehicles, but no light vehicles or aircraft at all.

Even though I have changed the type in the Teams menu.

Whos files are you using? I haven't made a Sahrani version so its plausible that whoever did has messed with the scripts as well (TLDR - not my problem :P)

All that is needed now is to allow Ai to use nearby vehicles to travel.People do not always like see their fellow comrades rush to objectives on foot.

Until they start stealing player vehicles. Can see that being a nightmare to get right tbh.

any suggestion how to fix factory gear menu rsc color enabled or disabled bug after patch 1.48 ? after version 1.42 it was color picture 1.1.1.1.1 and now its something new and this I cant fix pff

im talking about resources first bug and dialogs second bug I hope some smart people will take care of it

Can you provide more info? Specifically whats going wrong?

• Like 1

Until they start stealing player vehicles. Can see that being a nightmare to get right tbh.

Lol. I feel you man. Dont worry its a great mission :D

Love the economy system.

Whos files are you using? I haven't made a Sahrani version so its plausible that whoever did has messed with the scripts as well (TLDR - not my problem :P)

I was using this one - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=471019101&searchtext=

I was told to google for a 'Becti Sari' version as I love playing Warfare and wanted to get a war going on my own LAN.

there seem to be loads of different versions out there so its been a tad confusing finding the right one.

I will download the correct one now then :)

I was using this one - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=471019101&searchtext=

I was told to google for a 'Becti Sari' version as I love playing Warfare and wanted to get a war going on my own LAN.

there seem to be loads of different versions out there so its been a tad confusing finding the right one.

I will download the correct one now then :)

Will take a look and see if i can replicate. If it turns out to be something Annabelle did then I'll feed it back to her (i assume?), if its something I've buggered up then ill add it to the todo list (I swear all I do is fix stuff in this mission these days!)

Ok thanks, I didnt know if it was a quirk of playing on a Lan server or something.

Ive been trying again tonight with the version in your sig (0.97), those pesky AI still seem to want to do everything on foot.

One team did buy some APC's though.

I wonder if its to do with the amount of money they have, I only saw them buy APC's when they had around 20k cash (I started on max amounts for each team/commander), perhaps they are saving up their money :)

Hi Sari,

Just did a test run on a personal dedicated server using your latest files. Also running ACE3, and ASR AI3. Overall the experience is great! AI troops are reponsive (but moving slowly due to known behavior bugs of the base game). The AAF does a good job of defending and re-capturing their turf.

However, one issue pops up: after playing for a while (1 hour), as commander, I suddenly lose my commander perks. It even appears that I am no longer part of the mission anymore, as I cannot vote myself back as commander. Another symptom is that some action menu entries (like Equipment, Commanding, and Options) have duplicated. It's a bit hard to put my finger on what exactly happened before I lost my commander right. I certainly died a couple of times. I healed myself at a service depot. I purchased some gear. I did not lose connection or anything like that. Sorry if it will be a bit hard to pin this down. I'll play some more and let you know if it happens again and under which conditions (hopefully).

Best,

Kurtosis

Hi Sari,

Just did a test run on a personal dedicated server using your latest files. Also running ACE3, and ASR AI3. Overall the experience is great! AI troops are reponsive (but moving slowly due to known behavior bugs of the base game). The AAF does a good job of defending and re-capturing their turf.

However, one issue pops up: after playing for a while (1 hour), as commander, I suddenly lose my commander perks. It even appears that I am no longer part of the mission anymore, as I cannot vote myself back as commander. Another symptom is that some action menu entries (like Equipment, Commanding, and Options) have duplicated. It's a bit hard to put my finger on what exactly happened before I lost my commander right. I certainly died a couple of times. I healed myself at a service depot. I purchased some gear. I did not lose connection or anything like that. Sorry if it will be a bit hard to pin this down. I'll play some more and let you know if it happens again and under which conditions (hopefully).

Best,

Kurtosis

Got a RPT file handy?

Got a RPT file handy?

Sari, it appears that the mod C2 (Command and Control) is the culprit. Once you use its custom menu ('u' key) and click "reset" - bam you are no longer commander, supply/resources are 0, etc. I guess one should avoid pressing that "reset" button ;-)

Best,

Kurtosis

Hi,

first thanks for this great mission, it's a pleasure to play and reminds me of the great arma1/2 warfare days. However i have two questions to the mission. For some reason when i play the mission the Drag&Drop function isn't working in the equipment purchase menu and is there a fast travel function available?

Greetings

note: listNbox was fixed in the Performance binary (profiling branch) ...

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-148-performance-binary-feedback/page-43?p=2898095#entry2898095

which is imho important for BeCTI users ;)

I confirm that this is problematic.

The drag and drop no longer works on the BECTI "class RscListNBox" that inherits from CT_LISTNBOX = 102.

Dawarden, I not understand the update. It is no longer possible to make a drag and drop if using class RscListNBox?

For example, on the wiki:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DialogControls-ListBoxes

I do a test with the "class RscListNBox" the link above and drag and drop is not working.

What is the class to use for drag and drop?

Thanks for your help.

yourry, 1.48/1.48hotifx has broken listNbox drag

1.50 will fix that

Ok, this has been corrected.
The drag and drop working again.
Thank you !